Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 418 419 420 421 422 423 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:10 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Leon felt Abby tap his shoulder, he then stopped ruffling Ulla's hair as he made her turn her head. "Don't turn until I tell you okay?" "Okay." Leon then put his head up as he wiped his face from any visible tears. "Okay. You can look. Hold your arms out so I can pick you up." Ulla then looked at Leon as she held her arms out. Leon then picked her up bridal style and gently put her on the wheelchair.

"Thank you Leon, Abby. I'll roam around a bi-" She was about to start pushing the wheelchair herself but then Leon gripped the handle bars in the back tightly so she wouldn't move. "Don't worry I got it." He then turned to Abby. "Are you joining us or are you staying here with your brother?" Ulla looked at Abby strangely as she then looked at Lykas and Odd. "One of them is your brother?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:14 pm
'Adopted brother, but yeah," Abby shrugged, motioning toward Lykas. "I think I'll go with you guys, though," she added, falling in line behind Leon.

After a bit of time relaxing together, I turned around to ask Keiko something, only to find that she was asleep, her head still resting on my shoulder. As I realized this, though, she shifted, resting her head on my lap. I rubbed her side and sighed, enjoying the ability to relax for a while.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:24 pm
Up in his office standing behind his desk the Dark One stared down at several items on said desk, arms behind his back as he contemplated each of them. One was a small red and black round object, the black lines raised as if gripping the entire objected angrily. Inside of the sphere was what concerned him; the meteorite that was the space virus known as Deoxys. The suit's fail safe worked perfectly, the moment Sub had lost control of the Psychic legend the suit encapsulated the space object in a shell made of Yveltal's cocoon. If Deoxys thought the ebonite box it had slumbered in for all these years was a prison then what it found its self in now was a dimension all to its self, devoid of all other life except its self.

The next object of concern was the shattered helmet of the upgraded Expansion Suit, crystalline structures now growing out of it. Shortly after the explosion went off that wiped out Black City the Snagem leader had returned to where Black Tower once stood, concerned over what effects Zygarde's energy may have had on the 'Ultimate Weapon'. Much to his relief Black Tower was gone in its entirety. What did remain however, much to his surprise, was a large portion of the Expansion Suit, however largely crystallized. After salvaging what he could and bringing it back to HQ, GRAY had ran numerous tests on the crystal structures and determined the suit, which had large traces of Deoxys' energy even after the legend was removed, had become irradiated by Zygarde's energy, fusing the two energies together to make a unique crystal-like object. GRAY determined the crystals could be used to give a boost to their wielder not unlike what they received during Sub's channeling. This was a boon he couldn't pass up and immediately had Claydol distribute the ZNA Crystals, as he named them, to his teammates.

The third and last object was a newspaper, the Castelia Times. The headline read, in huge letters that took up nearly the entire front page, 'Lysandre Missing. Victory Assured'. From there it spoke of the disappearance of Lysandre and other Flare leadership as well as a call from the champions of all four Indigo Alliance regions for Flare members to cease all hostilities surrender immediately to the nearest alliance force.

Things were looking better for Unova and the world at large but there was still a shadow hanging over all of them, the puppet master himself behind everything that has led up to this moment. "Ein..." Sub muttered to himself, a solemn look on his face as he just stared at the paper. Allen watched his trainer from afar as he stood to the side of the open office door. Sub didn't really want company right now but he knew after all that went on he would need to be open to his teammates, and like always Allen the Bisharp was here to keep guard.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:35 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla looked at Lykas then Abby, then back at Leon. "Are you sure that we aren't adopted siblings?" With that comment, Leon resisted punching Ulla's head as he let out a sigh. "I'm sure...you're lucky you are injured right now." Ulla giggled as Leon's expression relaxed a bit which she noticed. He knew his sister did that on purpose so he could relax. He then started pushing Ulla out of the room with Abby following behind. Lucario watched as this happened as he knew it was now safe as he approached Ulla and returned back into his Pokeball.

Leon led them to the main lobby area where they were before as he spotted Ter and Keiko. Ulla was about to say something but Leon quickly hushed her as Keiko was fast asleep. He then looked at Ter. "I'm glad we are able to finally rest a little bit after everything...after that, I wished we could all go home and regain our strength." He said softly but loud enough for Ter to hear. He then remembered that he heard something that happened while he was waiting outside earlier, as he had a big smirk on his face. "So Ulla. Heard your calling him 'Papa' now?" With that, Ulla started blushing as her entire face was red. "Did all of that practice saying in the mirror pay off?" "L-Leon!" She said in a very embarrassed tone. He merely chuckled as something crossed his mind. "Where's the Dark One Sub? Out of all the people here, I'm surprised we haven't heard anything from him just yet."  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:43 pm
"Whoa, Ulla, chill," Abby spoke up, trying to do so calmly despite the surprise of what the little girl asked of her only remaining biological family member. "Lykas is my adopted brother because my dad adopted him. You two are flesh and blood, okay?" she insisted. Abby didn't actually know that, but she didn't want Ulla panicking when she was already hurt.

I couldn't help but smirk at Leon's comment, but I forced myself to drop it. "Sub's probably busy confirming things with his contacts, or dealing with the aftermath of the war. We may not see him for a while, yet," I explained. I didn't say anything, but I was worried about Ulla being around in that wheelchair, but at the time I assumed Doc Owl okayed it.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:08 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla saw Ter's smirk as she became even more red. She then turned around to hit Leon's hand. "W-Why did you have to bring that up?!" Leon laughed as he looked towards the area where Sub's office was. "..Shouldn't we go check on him? Out of all of us, shouldn't he need the rest the most? Not excluding you Ulla. You need rest as well." Ulla nodded but she was a bit curious as well. "I wanna see Sub as well. "  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:25 pm
"That fight left a lot of loose ends, so he's likely very busy," I warned Ulla. "But if you want to go ask him something, you'll more than likely find him in his office. I'd join you, but I don't want to wake Keiko up right now," I explained, motioning to the head of the sleeping hybrid on my lap.

"I'll come with, I guess," Abby offered. I don't have a whole lot better to do, anyway."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:51 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla heeded Ter's warning as she merely nodded. "You have a point....hmmm...but I am really worried. Has he eaten? Has anyone check on any wounds he might have?" Ulla then thought of an idea as she took out a Pokeball. "Having Lucario check?" "I was actually going to send Dartrix. I'm sure Lucario hasn't slept at all so I was gonna have him rest. Dartrix come on out!" Ulla tossed a Pokeball up as it popped open. A different figure was there as it was much taller than Dartrix. When it finally stopped, it was a much taller owl that was covering his face in his hood. Ulla and Leon were both a bit surprised. "H-Hey...what happened to Dartrix?" "I-I'm not sure....Dartrix?" Ulla tugged onto it's wing. The bird was then startled as it puffed up as it eyes were now wide. Leon quickly pulled Ulla back as both of them realized. Dartrix evolved into a Decidueye.

Ulla's eyes glittered. "Oh my gosh Dartirx! You evolved!" Decidueye realized where they were as he looked around at everyone confused. He then looked at himself as even he was surprised that he evolved. Ulla "Papa look! It's Decidueye!" Leon was still shocked as he backed up a bit to get a better look at the situation as he was now standing next to Abby. "....That derpy Rowlet that use to watch Ulla when she was little actually joined her team?"  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:54 pm
"That's good," I said with a smirk. Having another fully evolved Pokemon on her team would make things easier for her in the long run. But while Ulla's excitement was justifiable, it also woke Keiko up, who sat up wearily and rubbed her eyes. "What did I miss?" she asked, looking to me before looking to Ulla and Leon.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:16 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla and Leon were both looked at Keiko as she woke up from her nap. Ulla fell silent as Leon flicked her head. "Idiot. I told you to keep quiet." Ulla held her head where she was flicked. "S-Sorry Keiko...I didn't mean to wake you up." She said as she looked at Decidueye who was still amazed at how he looked. He was looking at his reflection from one of the monitors as he was peeking in and out of it. "Dartri-I mean. Decidueye." The owl Pokemon turned his head as his head was now on his back. He looked at Ulla as he was now scanning at all of her injuries. His face changed to a much worried face. "I'm fine don't worry about me. But, could you check on Sub please? I'm scared that he could be exhausting himself." Decidueye nodded as he started walking towards Sub's office.  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:20 pm
"It's okay, honey," Keiko said calmly, feeling a bit more awake at that point. She noticed Deucideye as Ulla asked him to check on Sub. "Oh, your Dartrix evolved!" she said cheerily, happy for Ulla.

"Don't worry about it too much. If she intended to go to sleep, she would have gone to our room. She just got comfortable and passed out without meaning to," I explained to Leon. Keiko wrapped her arm around me, but didn't lean into me like before, keeping her attention on Ulla and Leon for now. Abby didn't have anything to add to the conversation for now, so she didn't say anything yet.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:42 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla looked at Keiko and smiled warmly. "Yep! I'm surprised as well. I don't even know when he evolved in all honesty. The last I remember he was still a Dartrix." She couldn't recall how Decidueye became to be. Leon thought about it as well as he remembered something. "He evolved while you were in surgery. All of your Pokemon waited outside of HQ, I guess they all need to get something off of their chest. It looked like Lucario and Dartrix were arguing about something." Hearing that Ulla kind of figured what happened. "Those two were always head to head, trying to one up the other. Guess he evolved during then." She said as she could only imagine what happened. She wouldn't be surprised if the two of them got a bit physical either.

Decidueye was not at Sub's door. He stared at it for awhile until he knocked on it carefully, but loud enough to be heard.

Leon then sighed as he sat on the couch facing Ulla. "Guess it can't be helped." Soon enough Claydol appeared in front of all of them and handed each of them a ZNA Crystal. Then disappeared right after.  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:52 pm
"That's weird. My Marill recently evolved, too, and she hasn't really done much since the last time she evolved. I wonder if it's a coincidence," Keiko offered, thinking seriously about it.

"That gift Ponyta might bite you if you keep looking in it's mouth," I warned, referencing an old saying. "It probably has something to do with the power of that meteorite that Sub used," I added with a shrug.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:33 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla stared at the crystal she was given as she was a bit amazed by it. "It's really pretty." "Ulla becareful with that. It might be a one time thing alright?" Ulla nodded as she looked towards Ter. "Ter, I know big brother, Keiko and Abby were all in Black City while everything went down. What were you doing? I didn't see you at all." Ulla asked with concern as Leon changed the channel to the news as there was breaking news.

Apparently the big headlines were about what happened with Black City and the White Forest. Also about Lysandre Missing. "What?!" He said as he was a bit shocked. The reporters spoke of the disappearance of Lysandre and other Flare leaderships as well as a call from the champions of all four Indigo Alliance regions for Flare members to cease all hostilities surrender immediately to the nearest alliance force. "Wow...things are going to change."  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:37 pm
"He was focused on making sure Lysandre didn't survive that battle," Keiko said flatly, leaning against me submissively as she said it. "I developed pretty bad tunnel vision in that battle," I admitted with a sigh. I had already pocketed the ZNA crystal Claydol handed me.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 418 419 420 421 422 423 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games