Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 419 420 421 422 423 424 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celebiest

Valiant Gentlewoman

31,575 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Trickster 100
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:46 pm
"Oh good, thank you" she said with a bit of a smile.

Of course, she was then staring at Russia's scalded leg. There was no way for someone like that to recover from a burn like that.

She returned to her seat, picked up her bowl, and began munching on a beet she had scooped up.

(if you're wondering why I have this... thing with borscht, well... I've been eating the azn-washed stuff for a few days... so yeah... *brick'd* It tastes damn good anyways...)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:51 pm
Lithuania blushed, but he nodded in agreement with Bela. "Yes, Ivan-san, we should get that treated!" He said, nearing him. "We can go to the bathroom if you like, and I'll get some ice for it..."  

Lithuania-tan

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:56 pm
Russia blinks, his pants already off and hanging on the back of a chair. "Bathroom? Why?" he asks, looking down at his leg. It was red and inflammed where the burn was. "Oh...it does look kind of bad."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:01 pm
"Don't touch it, I'll go and get some ice." Liet said, rushing off to the kitchen.  

Lithuania-tan

Celebiest

Valiant Gentlewoman

31,575 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:04 pm
((how are you suppose to respond to a relativly hot guy who has his pants off?! *dabs nose with tissues*))

First it was Italy, now Russia. What was with men and nudity?! Okay, they weren't COMPLETELY naked... but still...

Celebiest now had a blush on her face matching the colour of the borscht she cooked up.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:04 pm
"....When Mr. Lithuania gets back, I will tend to your leg.." she said, getting onto her knees and facing the burn. "..It does look bad..."

Eam Adair

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:07 pm
Russia blushes and takes a small step back. "Y-you don't have to get so close to it, Belarus..." he says, nervously. "It...uh...It hurts."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:15 pm
Celebiest snapped out of her daze to notice the other man looking uncomfortable towards his sister. Why was that? She then looped an arm around his arm.

"It's okay..." she said as she gave Russia a small tug on the arm.

"We'll both look for Lithuania.."  

Celebiest

Valiant Gentlewoman

31,575 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250

Mighty Prussia-tan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:16 pm
Gilbert obviously walked in at just the wrong moment, what else could one think. With Belarus crouched down between Russia's bare legs. Leaning against the door frame, one hand on his hip. "My aren't we a close family?"

((wth you guys started without me?! D: lol))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:18 pm
Lithuania stepped back in in time to hear Prussia speak. He glanced over and his face flushed. "M-Miss Natalia..." He could see how it looked. "No, you see, he got burned and...!" Lithuania was holding a small towel with ice inside of it. He rushed over, handing it to Russia. "Just sit down and hold this on it..."  

Lithuania-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:19 pm
"...Then do not move it.." she said as she scuffled closer. She reached up and touched the undamaged part of his skin. "...Such a shame, it is...to see such nice skin burned.." Belarus frowned when she looked to the giant red spot on his leg. She snapped out of her gaze when she heard Prussia. "...I beg your pardon, Mr. Prussia...?"

She then noticed Lithuania's ice. Snatching it out of his hands, she stuck it on the burn. "...Thank you..." she said to Lithuania.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:19 pm
Celebiest jerked her head towards the voice, looked back at what kind of situation it looked like, and jumped away with a shierk, face as red as a beet.

"I-I-It's not what it looks like!!" she said flapping her arms around like a headless chicken.

(nice avatar by the way Prussia wink )  

Celebiest

Valiant Gentlewoman

31,575 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:24 pm
(( OHGOD PRUSSIA XD ))

Russia squeaked and cuddled onto a chair and away from everyone else, pulling his knees up to his face and wrapping his arms around them. He buries his very red face in his arms, ignoring the now painful burn on his leg.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:27 pm
"Uh-huh... he got 'burned' did he? And here I figured you'd be the one giving 'frist aid', after all you and he are well..." He shrugged lightly. "But if you like to watch, whatever floats your boat."  

Mighty Prussia-tan

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:30 pm
"G-Gilbert-san!" Liet exclaimed, his face red. "Y-you're not helping anything!" He looked over to Russia, chewing his lip. "Please, Ivan-san, don't worry about it! Just put it on your leg, please, it will help!"  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 419 420 421 422 423 424 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games