Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 419 420 421 422 423 424 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:32 pm
Soli looked at him,"Anywhere would be okay."she softly hummed,"I can't believe you got Neuro to listen to you that still amazes
me."

Edited

Neuro looked at Marisol holding his head,"Yes I will as long as that doesn't happen again."He meant her power.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:36 pm
"Me and Neuro bicker, its in our nature, but we are good friends. Dont tel him I said that please." Brago pointed to a restaurant that had ver flashy lights and looked expensive.  

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:39 pm
"I won't tell him but that would give him a good shock."she walked towards the restaurant,"What's been happening lately Brago I kept feeling uneasiness coming from all parts of the city."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:40 pm
User Image
Marisol looked down at her feet. "I'm sorry, master, I won't do that again. I was just unable to express my happiness properly." She looked back up at him with a tiny smile. "I'm sorry if it made you feel weird. Most get sick when they shift dimensions."  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:48 pm
Neuro looked at her,"It's all right if that is how you express your happiness but warn before you do it again."He leaned his head back and sighed looking at her, he kissed her gently.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:48 pm
Brago walked them into the restaurant and got them seated." Same old crap that usually goes on. Bad guy appears to do something, then he gets beat down. What would you like to order?"  

DemolitionboyXX

Menonai

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:50 pm
He nodded at this. "Time to work my trade then." He said twisting himself. "Well is there some sort of way to help then?" He asked. His trade was odd jobs and his charming skills of course.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:53 pm
Soli laughed she looked at the menu and started pointing at the things she wanted,"I want three of these and oh five of these."she looked at Brago,"Who got beat down."  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:59 pm
"random nobodys Soli." the waiter took down their orders and a while later he came back with what Soli wanted and a very large slab of meat for Brago. "Here we go."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:09 pm
Soli had six plates brought to her, some had spaghetti,chicken or rice and one had steak,"I'm so hungry."She started eating,"Did you go to the demon world?"  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:34 pm
User ImageLeonSkurks

Leon frowned a bit, "Not unless you have a bunch of drugs on you." Atleast he'd be able to escape this reality for awhile before becoming depressed for awhile, but oh well. Sacrifices were meant to be made.

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:36 pm
"Yep, quite often lately."  

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:38 pm
"It's weird I've never been there."She kept eating and remembered something,"Crap I forgot to go see Leon."She started drinking some wine,"Oh well I'll go later."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:44 pm
Brago didnt respond when she talked about Leon. He didnt even want to think of that useless mutt.  

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:47 pm
Soli looked at Brago,"I think Neuro is rubbing off on people and they don't even realize it,"She smiled at him,"I have changed Brago and I know what I have to do."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 419 420 421 422 423 424 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games