Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 419 420 421 422 423 424 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 8:21 pm
*waves to Miro as she sits down to look over Miru's application*

Hmmm... It looks like you're pretty well qualified to be a lifeguard. *keeps reading*

((Miro and Miru. cat_xd Gonna have to be careful with spelling.))  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 8:26 pm
(( lol ))

-tries not to fidget as Kits reads her papers-

Miru J-sama

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 8:31 pm
:: waves distractedly at kitty lady person while bouncing on her seat, anticipating pie ::

Pie pie pie pie pie yum_pie

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 8:37 pm
*brings Kits her smoothie and Miru her pie* Here you are, ladies. *goes back for Miro's*

Hmmm... *looks up at Miru* I'm guessing you're going to be moving into the area pretty soon, then?  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 8:40 pm
redface -blushes- Ye..yes. I graduate at the end of the month, the 26th. -she pauses- And I got accepted at Upper GGG State University so I will start there in the fall...during the summer I'm staying at Dec and Bonnie's in my room until I move into the dorms in July. redface  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 8:47 pm
:: not believing the elf actually wanted all of the pie, he just brings her a single slice and moves on to other customers ::

... crying :: stares in disappointment at the lone slice placed in front of her. ::
Miro thought there would be more crying

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 8:53 pm
*nods* That's about the time we'll start needing more help. What about availability? I don't do the scheduling, I let each team work it out on their own, so you'll need to speak up if you want certain shifts. *knows how quiet Miru can be*  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 8:58 pm
I..I'm available whenever! eek -quiets down some and clears her throat- I mean, any shift is fine. I'm 18 now so the late night shift are okay... -sees dame giving her the evil eye- eek Though...Dec, Bonnie and dame might not be okay with those... sweatdrop I have my own car so transportation isn't an issue...  

Miru J-sama

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 9:05 pm
:: noms down her slice of pie and inquires if there's any other free food being handed out :: sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 9:09 pm
*nods* All right. Well, like I said, you'll have to work it out with the other lifeguards. *puts the application down, remembering the manga that Miru almost always has* Oh, and I shouldn't need to tell you, but no reading manga while youre on the clock. On your break is fine, but as a lifeguard you'll need to be paying attention to the people in the pool.

Do you have any questions?  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 9:09 pm
Hey -flags down the dude- I'll have a piece of that pie. emotion_kirakira -smiles sweetly at him then hands it to Miro once he brings it over- Thanks babe. wink -winks at him and scoots down to the stool beside the elf- Hey Miro, how are you?  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 9:13 pm
:: gasps at the appearance of more pie, then shakes her fist at the server ::

You lied to Miro! mad Miro said all of it, but there was more mad Big meaniehead mad

:: starts nomming the pie, then notices pink haired lady person was talking to her ::
surprised Miro is.... Miro 3nodding

emotion_omnomnom yum_pie

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 9:18 pm
Oh no! Of course not, Ms. Kits. -shakes her head- Life guarding is serious business. 3nodding

-fiddles for a moment- Um...Ms. Kits...when...when will I know anything? -stares down at her hands- I...I really would like to work here... redface

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 9:21 pm
-giggles at Miro- xd lol Well I'm glad Miro hasn't changed into a non-Miro person. xd

Has Miro found a place to stay yet? I think I need to kick certain people out of my apartment and startover fresh somewhere new. lol

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 9:25 pm
Well, I do have a lot of applications to go through... cat_sweatdrop a lot! I'd really like to be done with this, though. *scans over the application once more* You are one of the better qualified applicants I've had.

*thinks* You said the 26th, right? *waits for Miru's nod* I'll tell you what, I'll keep the position open until then, and if you can start by the following Thursday, you can have the job. I can't wait much longer than that, but it would be a shame to let someone so well qualified pass by.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 419 420 421 422 423 424 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games