Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 419 420 421 422 423 424 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Mini Grape

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:06 pm
Hi!
My name's Julia, but most people call me Grapey!
I live in Canada and I'm a vegetarian. I have no idea what else to say, so that's it!

<3

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:11 pm

Hello, My name is Priscilla ;D
I'm 19 , and currently enrolled in a community college.
I like drawing sometimes x3
and I've been on Gaia since Nov.05 2004

RecycledBabies

Shy Fatcat

12,725 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Midnight1313

Angelic Lover

11,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:23 pm
Hello my name is Midnight, Im 17 years old and i live in canada.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:32 pm
my name bllodlesshino2000<
you can call me hino
and i'm 14 almost 15
Egyptian
and happy to be hear mrgreen  

bloodlesshino2000

wintercherryblossom

2,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:33 pm
hi pplz.
ok...im alexandra...im not into nicknames...so if you call me anything else...die...
ANYWAYSSS...ummm..um...i live in the boston area! W00T W00T! love it here!
ummers...yeah i like to draw...you can see my stuff in my siggy =D and for that matter you can request art in my siggy too...so yeah
umm...i like to read...A LOT...im currently rereading the Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter series...anyone else reading/read it? its good...
um...oh yeah...im 19 =D and signed up quite a while ago...like...half a year ago...HOLY S***...its been that long O.o...
oh how time passes...
>.>
<.<
>.>
im random too if you havent noticed =P
um...yeah i think thats about it.. =D
oh yeh...wannna know more about me? go to my profile

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:46 pm
hello everyone
i'm 20 and i like anime and i am a historical studies major  

wannebealltheway

MercenaryGrax

Lonely Genius

7,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:58 pm
Hello everybody, new guy here. xD I got an invite from somebody, so whoever the kind strange is (I forgot): Thank you very much. *bows*

Anyways, I am MercGrax, Grax, or Sean, whichever you'd prefer to call me. ^^ I'm a pretty nice guy, I'm 22 years old, and I enjoy roleplaying VERY much.
As for my hobbies, I am both a bowler and a writer. My bowling average is in the high 180's or low 190's (I forgot. xD Haven't been bowling since the season ended. >.< ) and my highest game ever is a 268. As for writing, I've been writing for a long time, and I started taking it seriously as a career opportunity back in 2002 or 2003, again I forgot which year. ^^;;
As you can see, my memory tends to suck these days, but I've suffered a bit of brain damage due to seizures, so there ya go. = My memory is nowhere near as good as it used to be. -_-
Anyways, I've been here on gaia since back in 2003 I think, though I don't remember the account name or password I used back then. I left for a while and created MercenaryGrax when I returned a few years ago. Once the account got hacked somehow (don't ask me as I'm not entirely sure) I lost all my stuff (yep, classic story isn't it? x.x ) and I created this account: MercGrax. Mostly so my old friends could recognize it as me, but also 'cause I was too lazy to make up some new, elaborate name. XD

I tend to base my usernames and such off of characters I make in either roleplays or my books. Mercenary Grax is a pretty simple one to explain. Grax is a young man whose family, friends, and his entire village were all destroyed by some evil, powerful magic user. AS the only one to survive, he vowed to get stronger any way he could so he could hunt down the one that destroyed his village and killed everybody. In order to do this, he becomes a mercenary, and as time progresses he makes some very interesting friends and ends up saving the lands of the world Orath many, many times. It's basically an adventure novel that I hope to get published sometime in the future, and I think it'll be pretty neat-o too. ^^ I've had a lot of fun writing is out so far, and each character's held a special place in my heart for a while. ^^

Wow that's long. o.o I hope you all liked my intro. XD  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 2:14 pm
Hi Hi, Stormy here (not to be confused with my roomie Stormoftara, who is an omni-moderator) lol, any way, I was invited to join, and the name "Why Not?" really intrigued me lol! So here I am. Hmmmm what to say, well I like to be on-line, most of all the time, love all my on-line friends. Love Gaia (my roomie bugged me until I joined) We were at the New York Comic Con and worked the Gaia booth, had a blast. Now making plans to go to the CT ConnectiCon. Oh yeah I live in Connecticut. I like to RP, when I have time. I work for a Real Estate company as an Office Manager, I LOVE Blood Plus anime. Guess thats all for now. Talk to you all soon!  

StormofStarzZ2

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 2:31 pm

Welcome all you new kids! *gives you Ame's Official Why Not Welcome Cookies*

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 2:40 pm
Hello, I'm new to this forum, & I'm just a big kid at heart. I hope you don't mind me joining in, because I am a lot older than all of you. You see my kids, all gaia members, are either the same age or older than all of you that I have been reading about, even the staff. I've been on Gaia since Aug. of 2007, most of my friends are my kids or their real local friends, that visit a lot. I have been to 2 anime conventions, 2 sci-fi conventions, & will be attending my 3rd anime con in Aug of this year. I love anime. My husband does not, but he likes his X-Box 360 online, I'm a PS2 person. (& a gaia person). I'm just here to have fun, I am a member of another forum, but I am not very active in forums, so if you want to tell me anything just pm me or leave me a comment. (I also have a 2nd avi.) cool biggrin  

Darks-Angel_99

Kawaii Elder

12,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

o-0x Leah x0-o

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 2:41 pm
helo!
Im new I got invited by someone from this guild.
nice to meet you all heart heart  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 2:42 pm
umm, HI, I am new, got this pm at random and it looked sweet so i joined!
Ok! i am going to explore the guild now!

oh and thanks 4 allowing me to join the guild. sweatdrop

FEAR MY DOMO ARMY OF EVIL!!!! YOU HAVE BE WARNED!!!!!!!!
domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun

Xxx Macabre xxX

Darks-Angel_99

Kawaii Elder

12,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 2:43 pm
StormofStarzZ2
Hi Hi, Stormy here (not to be confused with my roomie Stormoftara, who is an omni-moderator) lol, any way, I was invited to join, and the name "Why Not?" really intrigued me lol! So here I am. Hmmmm what to say, well I like to be on-line, most of all the time, love all my on-line friends. Love Gaia (my roomie bugged me until I joined) We were at the New York Comic Con and worked the Gaia booth, had a blast. Now making plans to go to the CT ConnectiCon. Oh yeah I live in Connecticut. I like to RP, when I have time. I work for a Real Estate company as an Office Manager, I LOVE Blood Plus anime. Guess thats all for now. Talk to you all soon!

Hello, I live in CT, too & will be attending our 3rd Connecticon! cool  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 3:28 pm
Hi, I'm Talya.
I'm 18 and I have like 6 days left of high school! YAY!
I've been on Gaia for a year and 3 months and I'm TOTALLY ADDICTED.
I usually like to say more about myself in an introduction but to tell the truth, I'm like starving and my mommy just brought home a pizza! mrgreen xp

I think this guild will be very fun and enjoyable and I'm excited to come back and check it out later. heart

xo_talya_xo

alastarr

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 3:54 pm
Hello, I'm Starr! 3nodding I was (like many people.... xd ) invited to this guild, and I thought, "Eh...Why Not?" Anyway, I am 14 years old, about to go to high school in a few months, and love to write stories. I have a problem finishing what I write, though... sweatdrop I also love Anime, Manga, reading in general, roleplaying, ect. If you want to know anything else about me, just ask in a PM! ^^ See ya!  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 419 420 421 422 423 424 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games