Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4210 4211 4212 4213 4214 4215 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:36 pm

The only kind of poker I know how to play is strip poker, Leko... sweatdrop And we don't use cards... sweatdrop
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:37 pm

User Image What do you use, if not cards? User Image

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:50 pm

Well you can enlighten me later I'd better run.
*puts away her things from the morning and vanishes away*
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:54 pm

-dame had since made herself another drink, order some lunch from the JD, ate her food, lounged around on the couches for a while, ran off to her late afternoon classes, then came back. She goes back to loungin' on the couches- Ahhhh -she rubs her thighs- The burn hurts so good. twisted -she leans back and stretches out-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:02 pm

*carries Gin into MW and sets him down while she goes behind the bar to get some hot cocoa. Seeing some movement out of the corner of the eye, she turns to look* Hi dame. ^_^
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:04 pm

Hey Kits! biggrin My, don't you look comfy. wink -says as she is sprawled out on a couch, scratching her stomach- Aww kitty! ^_^

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:11 pm

Yeah, I wasn't feeling too well earlier, so I just put on what looked comfortable. 3nodding His name's Gin.

*Gin sits where Kits left him for a little bit, then starts wandering around, investigating the different smells*
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:16 pm

Awww, are you feeling better, babe? -scoots over and pats the space beside her- Come over and take a load off, eh? -leans down and runs fingers across the floor- Giiiiiin, come 'ere, Giiiinny Giiiiiinny Giiiin.

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:19 pm

*nods* Mostly. *brings her cocoa over to the couch dame's on and sits down*

*Gin looks up at dame and mews, then walks up to her, sitting just out of her reach*
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:31 pm

Was it a cold? -keeps running her fingers over the floor, trying to entice the kitten-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:36 pm

I think so. I was sick all day yesterday too. *starts to take a drink, but stops when she finds it's too hot*

*Gin rolls over on his back, showing his belly to dame*
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:40 pm

-quickly scoops Gin up and rubs his tummy- Aww, I wish I woulda known, would brought you some soup or something. 3nodding Aww, Gin, you're adorable! biggrin

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:43 pm

It's ok. I managed. Blossom was actually really helpful...

*meows and tries to catch dame's hand, playfully biting at it*
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:58 pm

-sits back, slouching again, pokes out her tummy, and sets Gin on it, cradling him in one hand while playing with him with the other one. She crawls up his belly and head, covers his head lightly then runs back down before he can catch her hand. She chuckles and waits for him to start kicking her with his back feet- Oh? confused That's good...wait... neutral Who's Blossom?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:59 pm

Kat walked into the bar from the office, head down as she texted a response to the caterer. Once she was done with that, she went behind the bar and grabbed a bottle of Kirin from the fridge. Once she had opened the beer, she made her way to her usual seat at the bar and sat down. She noticed dame and Kits on the other end of the bar and was about to greet them when her phone buzzed again. Frowning as she read the message, she typed a response and then opened her web browser on her phone, planning on checking a few details for the party.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4210 4211 4212 4213 4214 4215 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games