Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4213 4214 4215 4216 4217 4218 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:47 pm

Amy came up to the JD employee entrance to pick up Karrie. However, when she saw the security guards there, she arched an eyebrow and then huffed away after they kept refusing her entrance.

She went around to the MW entrance and walked in. She started to walk to JD, not expecting anyone to be in the bar, but then saw a few people inside. She nodded politely. Her eyes caught sight of Kits. She was a little surprised to see her here. She thought Kits had been sick. She and Jessi and brought her soup the past two days. She had left the slumber party because she had said she'd been sick. She looked sick, frankly. Her cheeks were pink and her skin was flushed. Why would she force herself to come here, to go anywhere, if she was so sick?

She tried to force a smile at her, but when only a small, half one would come, she finally just pushed through the door to JD and walked in. She slumped into one of the chairs and waited for Karrie's shift to be over. She didn't want to go back there and disturb anything. Karrie always came out after he was done with his shift.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:48 pm

Yes, I have three cats. He's the second oldest. The oldest one is teaching him to hunt small animals. They've been practicing on my imps, actually... and of course he has his claws.

*bites down harder, holding dame's hand closer with his front paws*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:49 pm

-it was dame's turn to look at her in disbelief- ...You know that another term for a baby cat...right? eek -picks up Gin, holding him on his back so he can continue fighting, and coddles him close to her chest-

-calls out- Hey Amy! -starts to wave but Amy goes inside the JD before she can- Huh. -dame shrugs and looks back at Psy-
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:55 pm

Good…cats should hunt. User Image *Walks behind the bar and makes a Cosmopolitan.* I like predators. wink

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:59 pm

Psy...you are one crazy biznatch. xd And that's why we love you, mistress. heart twisted
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:02 pm

*leaving the kitchen, looks around the dining room until he sees Amy* Hey Amy. *walks up to her, leaning over to kiss her, then takes the seat next to her* I'm glad to see you here. smile

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:04 pm

*giggles* I guess I do too, considering that I have three cats and four dragons... xd

*looks confused when Amy walks past without stopping to talk or anything*
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:05 pm

*Sips her Cosmo.* Predators can be so misunderstood. User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

BonnieWeeLassie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:11 pm

-Bonnie comes in, looking very confused- "Hello ladies." -she stops, seems to think something over and then asks-

"Does anyone know why Dec is frantically working out harmonies and muttering about rhyme schemes? He said he was coming here this afternoon, but I found him at home. Locked up in his music room, strumming like a crazy man...."
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:12 pm

Oh, aye. Ouch! No, no Gin! Too hard, mister. -gently tries to remove her hand-

rofl rofl rofl -dame burst out laughing at Bonnie-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:14 pm

You have to have a healthy respect for large predatory animals.

*Grins at Bonnie.* Why…hello Bonnie. User Image Dec was here to see us this morning and was just as charming as ever. wink
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:14 pm

Hi Bonnie. ^_^

*stops and looks at dame with wide eyes*

Ah, none of mine are very large... yet. sweatdrop

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:16 pm

Amy seemed to visibly relax when Karrie came over, kissed her, and sat down next to her. When he said he was glad she was there, her cheeks blushed slightly and her heart lifted.

She leaned over, rested her head on his shoulder and sighed. "I'm really glad to be here. You and I haven't been out to eat together... wow. Since our vacation on Mackinac Island. I was so surprised to get your text asking me to eat here with you. You haven't asked me to eat out with you since our vacation, and never in an open area with more people. I was starting to think you didn't want to do that..."

She sighed and tilted her head so that her forehead was now resting on his shoulder. "And I can't partake in it because I didn't sleep last night and very little the night before and I feel like I'm going to drop...."

She sighed pathetically, which turned into just a small, short whine of disappointment in herself.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:17 pm

Awwwww -removes her hand then picks up Gin and cuddles him to her face- You are so cute, Gin!!! -nuzzles his head to her cheek- Bonnie! Look at the adorable kitten! ^_^

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:19 pm

confused We haven't? *gets a blank look on his face while he thinks* Oh... sweatdrop

*looks over at her* Well, I guess we'll just have to have a good dinner at home, and meet here again some other night then. Any idea what you want yet?
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4213 4214 4215 4216 4217 4218 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games