Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 420 421 422 423 424 425 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:33 pm
Belarus blinked as her brother ran and cuddled like a little girl. She stood up, ice in hand, and made her way over to Russia. Standing in front of him, she grabbed his knee and tried to pull it down. "...You need ice on that...it will get worse.." she tried to reason. She turned her head and glared at Prussia. "...My brother was hurt, I need to make his injury better..."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:34 pm
Celebiest blushed even redder at the man's words...

"H-h-how rude!!" she squeaked out.

"And for that, no borscht for you!" she said as she turned her attention back to Russia.

"You're going to make it much worse..." she said, trying to coax the Russian out of his little fetal position.  

Celebiest

Valiant Gentlewoman

31,575 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Trickster 100
  • Egg Hunt Master 250

Mighty Prussia-tan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:37 pm
"But isn't that usually what a lover does if they're available Bellarus? And well.. he's standing right here isn't he?" Smacks Leit on the back of the shoulder lightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:39 pm
(( W-wow. Russia.. xD;; ))

Italy had fallen asleep last night on the floor near the couch, still in his undies and wrapped in the blanket. He awoke to the commotion and tiredly looked around. "W...what..." he saw Russia without his pants, "are we having a party?" he said slightly happy.  

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:39 pm
Russia shakes his head no and cuddles himself tighter. He turns away from the women while on the chair, his face red with embarassment.

(( There's another man in the room is his issue. Another man that isn't Lithuania, that is. ))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:41 pm
She kept tugging at Russia's leg with her head turned to Prussia. ".....Lover..? ...I assume so..."

Eam Adair

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:42 pm
(( Thanks. I don't count as a man. XD ))

Blushed madly. "I-I'm not his lover!" He explained, shaking his head. "Oh, Feliciano-san... N-not exactly..."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:45 pm
He spotted Italy, and the grin spread. His dear brothers favorite little love. "Ahh... Feliciano!" He moved away from Leit with surprising speed, slipping an arm around Italy's shoulders. "Now I don't know if you should be watching this scene."

((omg Prussian hug!! XD))  

Mighty Prussia-tan

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:46 pm
Russia starts to wail and cuddles in another chair, hiding in his wet, borscht-y coat after snatching it, scrunching into his fetal position again.

(( Nope. ^^ RussPolLady has decreed this, Lo. =w= ))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:46 pm
She temperarily forgot about the Russian in the chair and turned towards the other voice!

"Oh let's get you warmed up first!" she said as she scooped a bowl of borscht and handed it to the barely clothed Italian.

"You'll get sick if you continue to stay like that."  

Celebiest

Valiant Gentlewoman

31,575 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:58 pm
Belarus was beginning to get annoyed with her brother's antics. She followed her brother to the chair he sat in now, quickly yanked his coat off, and held the ice in the hand. "...You...will put this on your leg...." she said as she set the coat down onto the table. Little did she know, her heel had gotten caught in a carpet string. She turned and took a step forward. The string kept her other foot from moving, so she reared her leg back in annoyance. Oh, the string broke finally after several attempts, but the force of the string giving way caused Belarus to flail her arms and trip, landing between her brother's legs.

((Looong post is looong...))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:02 pm
Russia blinks, his face going redder than the Soviet flag. All that he managed to do was squeak a little in an attempt at talking.

(( Poor Russia. =w= He's getting the brunt of everything tonight, isn't he.
It's Karma, I swear. XD ))  

Russia-tan

Celebiest

Valiant Gentlewoman

31,575 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:04 pm
"Oh my god!" yelled Celebiest

"Are you okay Belarus?!" she asked as she helped her up.

She turned her attention back to the red Russian.

"This is for your own good Russia" she said as she took the ice from Belarus's hands and stuck it onto the burnt area.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:06 pm
"Miss Natalia!" Liet squeaked, face as red as Russia's. Alright, maybe almost as red. He rushed forward, taking her shoulder to help her sit up, seeming oblivious to Russia's blushing. "A-a-are you alright??"

((Gods, Bela XD -loling- ))  

Lithuania-tan

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:07 pm
"A-ah, Prussia. What are you doing here?" he asked him with a sort of shocked and confused look.

He then accepted the dish from Celebiest and nodded in agreement. "Oh, that's right, I was cleaning my clothes." he ate some bites, "I'll have to check on them later."

Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 420 421 422 423 424 425 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games