Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 420 421 422 423 424 425 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:59 pm
RCT-1107 sev
(i have to go, be back on later tonight, i hope)
((see ya))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:59 pm
notingles
Daraith
notingles
Daraith
notingles
"i wont be the one to tell... and please stop pating my showder..." ed said geting back to 99% human

*pulls hand away*
sorry...just trying to be friendly...
"i know... but you are getting a little too used to pating sholders... in any case... were is the money for my drink eh?"

lets see here...
*opens cash pouch*
...um...i seem to have misplaced my money...
*up-ends it*
...hehe, not good...
((now think of that old anime scene that i would become shaded, and big in front of you... probably with the eyes shining and cracking the hands))

((now think of the anime scene where i would run like a scared rabbit...))
I'LL PAY YOU BACK SOMETIME I SWEAR!!!  

Daraith

4,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:01 pm
Daraith
notingles
Daraith
notingles
Daraith
notingles
"i wont be the one to tell... and please stop pating my showder..." ed said geting back to 99% human

*pulls hand away*
sorry...just trying to be friendly...
"i know... but you are getting a little too used to pating sholders... in any case... were is the money for my drink eh?"

lets see here...
*opens cash pouch*
*up-ends it*
...hehe, not good...
((now think of that old anime scene that i would become shaded, and big in front of you... probably with the eyes shining and cracking the hands))

"i know you will" ed looked at the money he got from the wallet before he noticed and give an dirty laughf walking to the pub  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:05 pm
notingles
Daraith
notingles
Daraith
notingles

lets see here...
*opens cash pouch*
*up-ends it*
...hehe, not good...

"i know you will" ed looked at the money he got from the wallet before he noticed and give an dirty laughf walking to the pub

((dirty basterd))
*is still running*  

Daraith

4,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:06 pm
((yes i know i am)) ed got to the bartable and ordered sakooma, once he drinks the second bottle, he starts sleeping on the floor, leaving the rest of the money together with you id over the table  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:09 pm
notingles
((yes i know i am)) ed got to the bartable and ordered sakooma, once he drinks the second bottle, he starts sleeping on the floor, leaving the rest of the money together with you id over the table

((evil, evil person. aw well, Daraith has to get beaten down SOMEtime...))  

Daraith

4,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:09 pm
RCT-1107 sev
-he returned home shortly after, holding 2 custom made sandwiches from town-...nemu, im home, and bought dinner for a change........

(Back)
Shun looked up and smiled, "Hey Mayun."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:12 pm
Daraith
notingles

((actually i left it with good intention)) arin grabs it and puts the money inside an drawer "wake him up when we get to close ellen" "yes sir"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Daraith

4,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:13 pm
notingles
Daraith
notingles

((actually i left it with good intention)) arin grabs it and puts the money inside an drawer "wake him up when we get to close ellen" "yes sir"

((good intention? since when did stealing one's money and id start being a good intention?))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:14 pm
((and i got a question... do you share june's bad habit of loging off with no warning whatsoever? today is an exeption toght))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:16 pm
Daraith
notingles
Daraith
notingles

((good intention? since when did stealing one's money and id start being a good intention?))
((leaving over the counter, not stealing the money, plus i just spent 10$, after that i got wasted))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:18 pm
notingles
((and i got a question... do you share june's bad habit of loging off with no warning whatsoever? today is an exeption toght))

((not usually. sometimes she tells me, sometimes she doesn't. I usually give warning, unless something important comes up))  

Daraith

4,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Daraith

4,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:20 pm
notingles
Daraith
notingles
Daraith
notingles

((leaving over the counter, not stealing the money, plus i just spent 10$, after that i got wasted))

((well, wasted you will be while i raid the refrigerator at the house))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:21 pm
Daraith
notingles

((not usually. sometimes she tells me, sometimes she doesn't. I usually give warning, unless something important comes up))
((thats good, and your connection is slowing down))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:23 pm
Daraith
notingles
Daraith
notingles
Daraith
notingles

((well, wasted you will be while i raid the refrigerator at the house))
((if it is on the RP: i live with yumi, if you are threating in RL: good luck, i'm from brazil))  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 420 421 422 423 424 425 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games