Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 420 421 422 423 424 425 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

wiccan j

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:53 am
Mmmm, that pastry sounds Lish!!! I need to get my grandma's Slovakian recipes.....so I can bake them smile So are you Dutch then?
Oh wow!! You really make "homemade" pumpkin pie...that is wonderful. I have always been to afraid to try it that way. I just use the pure pumpkin in the can when baking my pies. Maybe I will try it next year. I donated my pumpkins to teh school for projects smile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:01 am
yah - I'm half dutch xd
I am a big "from scratch" kinda gal.
My mom is always wide eyed at me because she is nothing like me in this respect! hehehe I guess I take after my grandmas! I prefer using a real pie pumpkin, I find it tastes better and requires less spicing. Not that I dislike spices ^_^.

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:07 am
(Good morning all ^^. somebody mention homemade pumpkin pie? To be honest i'm not a fan of pumpkin pie but then again that is the can stuff never had pumpkin pie made with real pumpkins if I taste that I might like it ^^)
::Maune walks slowly in from the Cabana Hopistal as he sits down on a chair and waves to Wiccan and Lady Ayami:: Hi you two  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:11 am
I am a big from scratch girl too....you takin' it back to the old days!! xd I think that is amazing....you inspire me to try it! Like do you make homemade noodles too?

Hi Maune!! How are you feeling?  

wiccan j

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:11 am
oh maune!!
how are you?
are you feeling alright?
can i get you something?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:16 am
*snickers*
(- I do actually, my in-laws gave us a pasta maker and i use it to make pasta at times! it's much work but really fun!! about the pumpkin - you should try it, it is not hard at all. I can always offer pointers if you need em ^_~)  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:16 am
Anything to drink will be fine I still taste that potion from yesterday. As for how I am feeling alright but I think my powers are gone due to that demon and its powers that took over me and that spell you two casted as for how long not sure ::Maune opens up his right hand and trys to make a fire form in his hand and nothing happens::
(i'm from scratch kind of guy myself if I knew how to make homemade pancake batter then my secret chicken and rice will be even more perfect ^^)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:19 am
*caries over some relaxing herbal tea for maune*
What do you know about that demon maune?
That seemed a bit serious...
Oh do you need any additional healing now?
oh also do you two think we should maybe do something nice for Psyzapp?
I think she is under much stress as of lately

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

wiccan j

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:20 am
lady ayami chan
*snickers*
(- I do actually, my in-laws gave us a pasta maker and i use it to make pasta at times! it's much work but really fun!! about the pumpkin - you should try it, it is not hard at all. I can always offer pointers if you need em ^_~)

LOL!! I have a daughter that has celiac disease so I try to make a lot of homemade stuff. She was diagnosed in May....pasta maker is on my list of things to get wink

Thanks!! I will try the pumpkin, and I KNOW I will need pointers! I will be hailing ya when the time comes!!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:23 am
*puts on thinking cap for nice things for Psy* Yes, she would love that....but right now I have to shoot to the paint store or I will have no time left to paint today gonk  

wiccan j

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:25 am
aww see you later Wiccan!!
@ maune: look here - pancake recipe  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:28 am
Indeed something nice for Psy as for what I don't know hmmm. Do you know anything Psyzapp likes Lady Ayami I might be able to find something good or make for that matter. as for additional healing know and the demon I still don't remember much but I think the demon is connected to me in someway why else would it be in me?

Edit: (thanks for the link Lady Ayami for the recipe link I normally use hungry jack batter to make my chicken which I use pancake batter instead of bread crumbs since bread crumbs gets boring came up with it ^^ and with a homemade sauce to it as well its really good and I make homemade egg rolls too ^^)  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:32 am
*paces across the room*
as for psyzapp maybe we could get a full breakfast ready for her and have her latte ready for her when she gets here... just something to help her out - or we could redecorate the bar to her liking! twisted

well being that you are a fox - you are a magical mysterious creature... I just wonder it that is the end of this demon...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:35 am
(( sounds yummy!! if you ever get ambitious you can always tweak that recipe and use different flours like buckwheat or such ^_~ ))  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:40 am
(I can be as ambitious as I want to be so not a problem i'm not lazy I do most of the cooking in the house here for my brother and mom also make homemade pizza not counting the dough lol XP.)

True I can redecorate the bar once again and I think we can add a pool and maybe a hot tub in the back for Psyzapp. As for that demon Lady Ayami I don't think we have seen the last of it, if that demon is connected to me in someway it will return I just got to use my strength to control it. ::Goes over and kisses Lady Ayami's hand::  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 420 421 422 423 424 425 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games