Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 420 421 422 423 424 425 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:55 pm
"Do whatever makes you keep that smile on your face, Soli, I will be happy then." Brago gave her a hesitant smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:58 pm
Soli smiled,"I'm not going back with Leon, Brago."She studied his face,"And I know you disapprove , I just want to go and talk with him to clear everything up."She kept eating.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:09 pm
" I see. well lets just enjoy your happiness right now. Are you going to take the whisperers place?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:10 pm
Alicia laid her head on Robert's chest. "Did you enjoy it?" Robert asked. She nodded. "Very much," she said. "You did very well for only your second time."

Winter walked into the restaraunt that Brago and Soli were in. She scanned the tables until she saw Brago. She recognised him from Robert's memories. She grinned and went and sat down at their table. "Hello Brago and Soli," she said.  

Dameon Black

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:11 pm
Soli shook her head,"Yes I will." then she looked at Winter, her eyes glowed black,"Nice to see you Winter."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:14 pm
((recap?))  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:14 pm
Dameon Black
Alicia laid her head on Robert's chest. "Did you enjoy it?" Robert asked. She nodded. "Very much," she said. "You did very well for only your second time."

Winter walked into the restaraunt that Brago and Soli were in. She scanned the tables until she saw Brago. She recognised him from Robert's memories. She grinned and went and sat down at their table. "Hello Brago and Soli," she said.

((3rd time not 2nd :Rofl: ))

Brago looked at her. " Uhh hello random hot woman that joined our table."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:20 pm
[[actually 2nd. Robert only had sex with Nike once. and Nike popped in and interrupted Alicia and Robert when Alicia was controlling him, so nothing really happened.]]
"Don't you know who I am?" Winter asked Brago. "Just look at my eyes and you'll know who I am." Robert and Winter's eyes looked exactly the same beccause she was the one he inherited his from.  

Dameon Black

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:21 pm
Soli laughed,"Of course he doesn't."She kept eating,"Why are you here."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:24 pm
((Ah, i thought Robert was talking D: ))

" No, I dont recall. I usually remember pretty faces" Brago never really took the time to look at guys eyes  

DemolitionboyXX

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:29 pm
"Well, you know my son," Winter told Brago. "You've actually had sex with the one he has a soul bind with." She looked at Soli. "I'll tell you why I'm here after Brago realises who I am."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:30 pm
Soli nodded her head she had plenty of time to wait, she was almost finished with her food.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:36 pm
" ah, you smell sort of like the rookie. So your his old lady? "  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:10 pm
Winter's eye twitched. "I'm not old," she said. "And yes, I'm his mother."  

Dameon Black

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:22 pm
"YOur pretty for a woman whose concieved a child. I couldnt even tell you were a mom" Brago laughed  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 420 421 422 423 424 425 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games