Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 420 421 422 423 424 425 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 9:31 pm
It would be weird if Miro wasn't Miro eek That would mean Miro was someone else, but then who would be Miro? gonk There might not be a Miro and Miro would be sad that there isn't a Miro because Miro thinks she needs some Miro in her life crying Miro wouldn't be the same without Miro gonk

:: noms some more pie :: emotion_omnomnom yum_pie

Pink haired lady person doesn't have anyone to kick out. The apartment place thingy already kicked everyone out and rented it to someone else sweatdrop Miro found out when she went there as a last resort sweatdrop Miro doesn't know what the apartment peoples did with pink haired lady person's stuffses, though.... or Draa's sweatdrop The office place thing was closed by the time Miro gotted there. confused

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 9:32 pm
surprised -Miru gasps- Really?! biggrin -and stands to her feet, hugging Ms. Kits- Thank you, Ms. Kits! biggrin -stands back and blushes- redface I really appreciate it. whee I can start by that Tuesday! biggrin ... eek If...if you want... redface  

Miru J-sama

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 9:34 pm
*hugs Miru back and giggles* I just said I'd save the job for you, didn't I? cat_xd  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 9:40 pm
-dame stands suddenly to her feet- WHAT?! scream Those bastards didn't inform me of anything!!!!! scream scream scream evil -remembers where she is- sweatdrop Uh...er...those JERKS didn't inform me of anything... ninja Not ONE phone call! -clenches the edge of the counter- Well THEY will have a piece of my mind come 8:00 tomorrow morning!!!!! evil evil evil stare

All my junk?! What the crap? What the heck was Draa doing there? Twiddling his damn thumbs?! stressed

-notices Miru staring at her- . . . sweatdrop Uh...-ahem...clears her throat and calms down- sweatdrop

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 9:50 pm
Thankyouthankyouthankyou!!! -hugs Kits again- I'm so excited!!! biggrin whee dame!! Did you hear?! -runs up to her and hugs her- I'm gonna be a lifeguard! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 9:52 pm
:: jumps up and hides behind her stool when pink haired lady person yells ::
Scary gonk

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 1, 5, 3, 2 Total: 15 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 9:53 pm
*ears twitch when dame raises her voice, then she turns to look as Miru runs over there* I wonder what happened... *takes a drink of her melting smoothie and goes over to the bar*  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:03 pm
-hugs Miru back- That's great, baby! biggrin -kisses her head, looks around at Miro and Kits- Sorry about the yelling. sweatdrop -mouths above Miru's head, "Thanks for this, Kits", and motions down to Miru-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:05 pm
:: remains crouched behind the stool away from scary pink lady ::  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:07 pm
*nods to dame*

Miro, I don't think you need to hide anymore. It looks like dame's done yelling. For now, at least.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:10 pm
-sticks out her tongue at everyone- xp xd  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:12 pm
:: stays in hiding ::
But... but what if she explodes? gonk Miro doesn't want scary pink lady pieces on her clothes gonk Miro doesn't have the quarters to do laundry gonk

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:16 pm
-Miru and dame burst out laughing- rofl rofl rofl -bends down gently and peeks through the bar stool at the Miro lady- Don't worry, miss, damey won't explode. 3nodding -smiles at her softly-  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:19 pm
cat_rofl I don't think you have to worry about that, Miro. cat_rofl  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:25 pm
:: eyes get wide when blondie lady gets down to her level ::
Stranger! gonk

:: backs away :: crying

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 420 421 422 423 424 425 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games