Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 421 422 423 424 425 426 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:10 pm
Russia curls back into a ball, slowly, his eyes wide and his face red. He turns around so he wasn't facing anyone, trying to forget exactly what happened with his sister, burying his face in his knees.

(( =w= I'd want to forget that too, if I were him... ))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:11 pm
((Oh my, poor Russia... XDD first yesterday it's the whole... Russia pimp thing, and the next, it's him having a bad day XD *pats him*))  

Celebiest

Valiant Gentlewoman

31,575 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Trickster 100
  • Egg Hunt Master 250

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:14 pm
"..Uggh.." Belarus said as she was helped up. "...Oh my..I apologize...oh, yes, I am fine.."

She looked at the girl holding ice to her brother's leg and brushed Lithuania's hand off her shoulder. "...That..that is not your job..." She snatched the ice out of her hands and stood infront of her brother. "...Are you well....? ...Your face is red....it is doing the same thing as his.."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:15 pm
"Ahh.. watching the weird little show, what are you doing here?" He smiled, like a fox to a rabbit, rubbing his hands on his shoulders gently. " And so very under dressed, you must be freezing!"  

Mighty Prussia-tan

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:18 pm
He just finished his bowl, as he was very hungry. "Ah, well..." he didn't notice it until Prussia mentioned, "y-yes, it is a bit cold. And well, I was here with everyone else and I guess I fell asleep."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:22 pm
Celebiest twitched a little at both Belarus and Russia.

"You can't stay holed up in there forever" she said as she cracked her knuckles.

"Either you come out of there, or we'll have to drag you out." she said as she grabbed an arm.  

Celebiest

Valiant Gentlewoman

31,575 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:24 pm
Russia makes a small squeak of a noise, almost like a hiccup, and hugs himself even tighter, scooting away from his sister, his face still red.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:25 pm
"I'll help you warm up then!" He grinned, wrapping his arms tight around The Italian and pulling him against him. "Body heat is good to share, Right Feliciano?" He purred it softly, hands moving down over his back hesitating just a little too long on his a** before moving back up in a 'rubbing' motion.  

Mighty Prussia-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:31 pm
Belarus's eyebrow twitched in aggravation. "...Please, if you would. brother....let me put this on you..." she said, holding up the ice.

She face softened noticed her brother's hiccup-like noise. "...You are not crying, are you..? ..I cannot tell with you hiding your face like that...."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:35 pm
Russia buries his face more, his shoulders trembling, and scoots further away, if it was even possible at this point. He hiccups again and wipes his face with his arm, though it was still hidden.  

Russia-tan

Celebiest

Valiant Gentlewoman

31,575 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:36 pm
"I know you didn't mean to spill borscht all over yourself, but if we had wrapped this up more quickly..."

She glanced over her shoulder with an raised eye brow at Prussia

"And if he *glares* wasn't making such a huge fuss about it, we'd would have gotten this over with."

She gave a grunt as she pulled on his arm. Oh course, considering the sizes and what not, Celebiest would up jerking a little too hard, and wound up falling back on her bottom with a squeak.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:37 pm
"Miss Natalia, please!" Not fearing danger, not from the beautiful Belarus, he took the ice pack from her. Getting onto the couch, he set his hand on Russia's knee. "Ivan-san, calm down, please... Look, I'll get you some of my vodka, alright? Just put this on your leg and forget about everything else..." He spoke as if to a frightened animal.

((Oblivious Liet is oblivious. -Will eventually be killed by Bela- x.x ))  

Lithuania-tan

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:38 pm
He just waves his arm to get Celebiest to let go faster, withdrawing it quickly, like a turtle.

He looks up at Lithuania, his face wet, but nods and takes the ice, putting it on his burn, and curling up again. He hugs himself tightly.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:42 pm
(( Oh, man, poor Russia. xDD ))

Italy blushed, but smiled, "T-that's right."  

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

Mighty Prussia-tan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:45 pm
He set his head ontop of Italy's shoulder. "you shouldn't go around sleeping in your underwear in public. who knows what perverse lecher could come along and molest you in your sleep, or worse yet." He gave his backside a small smack over the blanket. "Bad boy! What would Ludwig say about that hmmm?"  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 421 422 423 424 425 426 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games