Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 421 422 423 424 425 426 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

Daraith

4,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:23 pm
notingles
Daraith
notingles
((and i got a question... do you share june's bad habit of loging off with no warning whatsoever? today is an exeption toght))

((not usually. sometimes she tells me, sometimes she doesn't. I usually give warning, unless something important comes up))
((thats good, and your connection is slowing down))
no, that's just me. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:27 pm
notingles
Daraith
notingles
Daraith
notingles
((actually i left it with good intention)) arin grabs it and puts the money inside an drawer "wake him up when we get to close ellen" "yes sir"

((good intention? since when did stealing one's money and id start being a good intention?))
((leaving over the counter, not stealing the money, plus i just spent 10$, after that i got wasted))

((well, wasted you will be while i raid the refrigerator at the house))
((if it is on the RP: i live with yumi, if you are threating in RL: good luck, i'm from brazil))

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Daraith

4,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:28 pm
notingles
Daraith
notingles
Daraith
notingles
((actually i left it with good intention)) arin grabs it and puts the money inside an drawer "wake him up when we get to close ellen" "yes sir"

((good intention? since when did stealing one's money and id start being a good intention?))
((leaving over the counter, not stealing the money, plus i just spent 10$, after that i got wasted))

((if it is on the RP: i live with yumi, if you are threating in RL: good luck, i'm from brazil))

((in the rp of course!))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:31 pm
Daraith
notingles
Daraith
notingles
Daraith
notingles

((in the rp of course!))
((yhea, but still, i live with yumi, it's mitsuki's house... and i normally make ed feed on small woodland creatures... and an ocasional lizard on the desert north of town))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Daraith

4,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:39 pm
notingles
Daraith
notingles
Daraith
notingles

((in the rp of course!))
((yhea, but still, i live with yumi, it's mitsuki's house... and i normally make ed feed on small woodland creatures... and an ocasional lizard on the desert north of town))

((Daraith will get what he can when he can... ^^;; ))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:39 pm
((daam your habit of staing online but leave us waiting... i'm reading bleach online right now))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:41 pm
Daraith
notingles
Daraith
notingles
Daraith
notingles

((in the rp of course!))

((you took that muuch time to make this sentence? in any case ed said arin to give you the money if he sees you)) ed opened his eyes as an smiling young woman beated his face with a broom screaming to him to get the hell out of the bar  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:44 pm
notingles
Daraith
notingles
Daraith
notingles

((in the rp of course!))

((you took that muuch time to make this sentence? in any case ed said arin to give you the money if he sees you)) ed opened his eyes as an smiling young woman beated his face with a broom screaming to him to get the hell out of the bar

((sorry, switching from working on a story, working on a summer project, and this...not going so well...))  

Daraith

4,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:46 pm
Daraith
notingles
Daraith
notingles
Daraith
notingles

((in the rp of course!))

((sorry, switching from working on a story, working on a summer project, and this...not going so well...))
((i can notice...)) ed runs out of the bar eaven faster that daraith, soon passing him as an blur  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:47 pm
notingles
Daraith
notingles
Daraith
notingles

((i can notice...)) ed runs out of the bar eaven faster that daraith, soon passing him as an blur

((um...Daraith went to the house, remember? -_-;; did you just warp time?))  

Daraith

4,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:49 pm
Daraith
notingles
Daraith
notingles
Daraith
notingles

((hell yhea id did... and i g2g wath animax on sky... and read this bleach manga for free online)) http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/1/41/  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:53 pm
notingles
Daraith
notingles
Daraith
notingles

((hell yhea id did... and i g2g wath animax on sky... and read this bleach manga for free online)) http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/1/41/

((ive known about and read that thing a while ago. XD i think their starting to get confused on how to beat their own characters...i g2g too...bye))  

Daraith

4,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:17 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
-he returned home shortly after, holding 2 custom made sandwiches from town-...nemu, im home, and bought dinner for a change........

(Back)
Shun looked up and smiled, "Hey Mayun."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:18 pm
blessedheart
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
-he returned home shortly after, holding 2 custom made sandwiches from town-...nemu, im home, and bought dinner for a change........

(Back)

ah, good evening shun, im sorry, i forgot you were here, if u want, i can have nemu share her sandwich with u?  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:20 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev

(Back)

ah, good evening shun, im sorry, i forgot you were here, if u want, i can have nemu share her sandwich with u?

"Oh no thats okay. I've already imposed enough." He said but his stomach rumbles and he blushes. "You couldn't kep quiet?" He says to it.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 421 422 423 424 425 426 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games