Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 421 422 423 424 425 426 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:23 pm
"So now that he knows why are you here Winter."She looked at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:26 pm
User Image
Marisol kissed Neuro back. "I hope Soli will be happy with me as a step mother. I forgot to ask her, but she seemed to like the idea of me with you."  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:28 pm
Neuro smiled,"Of course she would."He looked at her and held her close,"So when are you going to start planning the wedding then."He licked her playfully on her shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:31 pm
User Image
"I can start today if i can have an engagement ring....." Marisol said shyly. She wanted to be able to wear a ring to show people, but she didn't knw if neuro would understand that.  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:37 pm
Neuro looked at her, and took a ring out of his pocket, it was gold and had a diamond but the shape of the ring looked strange until you looked closely it was a dragon,He grabbed her finger and placed it on there, the ring moved to the size of it,"Here."He looked at it on her finger,"The diamond can change any color you want Marisol.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:40 pm
User Image
Marisol looked at the diamond as it turned red. "Its so pretty Neuro.." She held it up to the light to watch it shine. "Thank you." She kissed him passionatly.  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:43 pm
Neuro kissed her as well and placed his head on her chest,"Your welcome."he nuzzled her.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:48 pm
User Image
Marisol giggled happily as neuro nuzzled her. The diamond turned a playful shade of blue reacting with her emotions.  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:54 pm
Neuro began kissing her chest, and started going down.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:59 pm
User Image
Marisol let out a moan as her kissed down her body. "Neuro.." she ran her finger through his hair and played with the restraints at its ends.  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:08 pm
Neuro smiled and kissed her entrance, he unbuckled his pants and licked at her entrance more, pushing his tongue in.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:10 pm
User Image
Marisol let out a louder moan as neuro licked her. "It feel so good neuro.." She said as she moaned again.  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:13 pm
User Image
Neuro didn't respond he kept pushing his tongue further,licking at her pushing his tongue in several places.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:16 pm
User Image
Marisol let out a scream of pleasure. "Oh neuro, please...." She begged, not knowing how much longer she could hold out.  

Lady Eevee

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:16 pm
"Of course you can't tell," Winter said. "The spell Robert used to bring me back made my body as it was before I got pregnant with him. I'm technically a virgin again. I'll bleed the first time I have sex again." She looked over at Soli. "I have plans," she said. "I have people that I want to kill and I want to see this city burn to the ground."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 421 422 423 424 425 426 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games