Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 421 422 423 424 425 426 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:27 pm
It's okay, Miro. This is Miru. She's going to start working here later this month. cat_3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:35 pm
:: eyes narrow at the stranger's name ::
... Miru.... stare

:: suddenly stands and whips out her flail, spinning it around dangerously while pointing at the blonde stranger lady person thing ::
Sounds too much like Miro. mad

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!! scream

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:40 pm
-is about to smile and hold out her hand for a handshake when Miro whips out a weapon and starts flailing it around- eek eek cry . . . crying

-Miru bursts into tears and hides her face on dame- crying May...maybe I don't want to work here!

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:42 pm
o_O emotion_eyebrow confused neutral -dame raises an eyebrow as Miro freaks out and then has a completely unamused look once Miru starts freaking and crying. dame pats Miru's back, murmuring to her and gives Miro a displeased look- Well, Kits, I think we have overstayed our welcome here tonight. We shall see you both later. Kits. -gives her a one armed hug- Miro. -nods to her- See you both later. -leads Miru out of the lounge- xp  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:45 pm
Off! Off with her head! scream
:: keeps spinning the flail and glaring at the Miro impostor ::

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:46 pm
Miro! cat_scream Put that away! You are not going to work here if you're going to do things like that! cat_mad I will NOT have any of my staff pulling weapons out on other employees or guests! *eyes glitter angrily*

*tiny Smok zips into the loungs, squeaking angrily as he tries to find out what made Kits upset*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:49 pm
But... but... crying
:: hearing and seeing the dragon, she suddenly drops the flail and runs to hide behind a table ::
Don't eat Miro crying

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:49 pm
crying -cries harder at the commotion, even if she can't see it because she's still got her face buried- crying  

Miru J-sama

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:52 pm
eek emotion_jawdrop -stands there at the doorway slackjawed at Kits' temper- eek  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:55 pm
*keeps flying around, unsure of what's going on. He only sees friends* confused

Do you understand me, Miro? cat_mad No. Weapons. When. You. Are. Here. *speaks very slowly, glaring at Miro, her tail whipping back and forth behind her*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:58 pm
-still patting Miru on the back, dame thinks to herself about Kits' display, That's kinda hot. cool emotion_dowant twisted -  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 11:02 pm
But... but... crying ... Miro needs to be able to protect herself from things that want to eat her crying Miro has always had at least one weapon on her crying  

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 11:06 pm
There is nothing here that is going to eat you! cat_mad *holds out her arm for Smok to land on, getting irritated that he keeps flying around her head*  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 11:12 pm
Miro doesn't know about that...
With the scary face kitty lady is making, it looks like she might gonk

:: pulls her
shield out from her stocking shaped backpack and hides behind that as well :: crying  

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 11:18 pm
*lands on Kits' arm and rubs his head against her jaw*

*realizes she's scaring Miro and calms her voice down, though her tail doesn't slow down and her ears are still flattened against her head* I can't have you pulling weapons out here. If you keep them in that backpack thing, fine. But they stay in there!  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 421 422 423 424 425 426 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games