Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 421 422 423 424 425 426 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:05 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

in class we're learning about linux from a cyber security perspective. it's very interesting.

I'll hack you so you can practice! :3

lol i have linux as a virtual machine. You can crash and do all you want it'll just wipe when i boot it up again

Sounds cool.

They make us use virtual machines at school that way we don't destroy the ACTUAL computers XD/
They just got new computers for the labs/classrooms in my major. 32 GB of Ram and a super awesome processor. Made to run virtual machines.

We used actual computers so we could destroy actual computers. Considering some of us knew how to access the command console thingy and the computers were networked...

*clickclick typeypetype* Now you have to close 80000 pop up alerts before you can work on your project. emotion_facepalm  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:36 pm
Purtie
Just one pumpkin left. Pretend Kay9214 is standing on 1000. Throw!

gonk  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:35 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yes...had trouble myself too...trying too get my week log in on time then I remembered capt gives us till 9:00am to get our logs in so I plenty of time...I guess that is what happens when you get really sleepy....

That's fortunate.

I didn't even know they were supposed to change that night. @.@

I would have knwo if it had not been for the fact that we had someone constantly reminding us it was changing....

now I must leave ..I am ready to hide in my room and never come out again...
i am not even sure i am going to get on gaia tomorrow....right now i just hurt to much..............

D:

Oh dear. I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you feel better soon! D:

thank you Kay.....

read the post above mine jt is the reason...

good night Kay...

>.<
I hope that works out the best for everyone too.

Good night.

hey Kay...hope you have had a good day...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:37 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I would have knwo if it had not been for the fact that we had someone constantly reminding us it was changing....

i am not even sure i am going to get on gaia tomorrow....right now i just hurt to much..............

D:

thank you Kay.....

good night Kay...

>.<

Good night.

Well, everything seems complicated, but I've tried to take a step back from it all.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:52 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

D:

thank you Kay.....

good night Kay...

>.<

Good night.

Well, everything seems complicated, but I've tried to take a step back from it all.

I guess you can say I have taken a step back...I back in my room...just went out for the doc app came home and went back to bed.......
haven't done anything on this account except when I noticed while on the other they were RPing...so that's all I have done...got my other account joined in on it now....
I just didn't want to deal with people with this account...
you know it is strange how the same music can make you happy one day and sad the next.......................................  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:58 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

thank you Kay.....

good night Kay...

>.<

Good night.

I guess you can say I have taken a step back...I back in my room...just went out for the doc app came home and went back to bed.......
haven't done anything on this account except when I noticed while on the other they were RPing...so that's all I have done...got my other account joined in on it now....
you know it is strange how the same music can make you happy one day and sad the next.......................................

I see.

It is strange, but it happens.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:03 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

thank you Kay.....

good night Kay...

>.<

Good night.

I see.

it looks like we are done with RPing for the night...besides my character is sleeping a the moment..not sure when I will get back on this account tomorrow or if I do.....
so I will say nighters Kay.....hope you have a good one....  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:27 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

in class we're learning about linux from a cyber security perspective. it's very interesting.

I'll hack you so you can practice! :3

lol i have linux as a virtual machine. You can crash and do all you want it'll just wipe when i boot it up again

Sounds cool.

They make us use virtual machines at school that way we don't destroy the ACTUAL computers XD/
They just got new computers for the labs/classrooms in my major. 32 GB of Ram and a super awesome processor. Made to run virtual machines.

We used actual computers so we could destroy actual computers. Considering some of us knew how to access the command console thingy and the computers were networked...

*clickclick typeypetype* Now you have to close 80000 pop up alerts before you can work on your project. emotion_facepalm

I'm good. XD  

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:40 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

Sounds cool.

I'm good. XD

That's something that really happened. .___.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:41 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I see.

it looks like we are done with RPing for the night...besides my character is sleeping a the moment..not sure when I will get back on this account tomorrow or if I do.....
so I will say nighters Kay.....hope you have a good one....

Good night.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:52 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

Sounds cool.

I'm good. XD

That's awful XD I wouldn't close the 80,000 pop up alerts. I'd just leave. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:28 am
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

I'm good. XD

Not really an option in a high school class. @.@  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:15 am
Nia Phoenix

Do you use Stormtrooper to post in this guild?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:46 am
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

I'm good. XD

Then I'd sit there and do nothing XD Or at least yell and tell the teacher about it  

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:51 am
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

I'm good. XD

Then I'd sit there and do nothing XD Or at least yell and tell the teacher about it

And the teacher's just laughing away and tacks on another 10k. .-.  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 421 422 423 424 425 426 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games