Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 421 422 423 424 425 426 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

boredomfarie

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 12:52 pm
Hello! I'm boredomfarie, been on Gaia for over three years now, active member of Cafe Pink, and I am prone to random spurts of helping other gaians overcome their boredom.
My other account is Lady of Eternal Sunshine. She's in charge of my gaming supplies and of any tektek creations.

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:05 pm
I'm Catlin you can call me Cat

Gaian name: xSailorxRaynex

I'm 19 Drawing, Music, Friends and Family are What keep me going. ^^ I love eras 1950 through present in music as well as forgein music- (Miyavi Gackt Hyde Malice Mizer Due le Quartz DBSK W-inds The Trax Girugamesh Daigo Stardust and D'espairs Ray are some of my forgein music interests )and movies. ^^ Love movies horrors and the movies I grew up on are my faves I love the movie The Labyrinth XD!!! David Bowie was hot as the goblin king. heart

Forgein movies are awsome too- my faves are Kagen No tsuki and Moon Child because one has two of my fave japanese rock/pop idols and the other just had one.

I watched the japanes ver. of the horror movie one missed call last night and loved that too

Love Video Games- RPGs, Horror Survival, and hack-n-slash Are my video game interests

Love anime and theres too many to list in that catagory so well leave it at i love anime XD!
Ditto For Manga and american music american music I can say along with my fore mentioned era ineterests when Ito comes to genres I Love everything Except for most rap and modern country( the only country I like is the country I grew up on which is black hawk faith hill brooks and dunn martina mcbride Trish Yearwood Garth brooks and Suzzy Boguss.)

Urm thats about it except for I have Three pets( A dog and two cats) okie now thats it. XD!!! sorry that was so long okie bye bye for now. *disappears in a cloud of smoke* ninja

JrockxMaiden

Temmy

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:07 pm
'Lo everyone. I'm Temmy. I'm 18 currently (though I'll be 19 in about a month) and live up in Canada. Been on Gaia since mid '03. :]

I'm a bit of an anime/manga fan, but video games are my major love, especially video game music. I also harbour an obsession with the Japanese video site Nico Nico Douga (I can't help it; the scrolling comments are so amusing). I'm a musician too, classically trained although my listening tastes aren't quite so in that genre. xD

Nice to meet you all and I hope I'll make some new friends in here!  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:15 pm
Hello. I'm Alundra_Daydreamer. I had an other account by the name of ValkyrieFryea though I closed that one done for all sorts of reasons...

I've been part of gaia for at least 4 years now and for at least 3 1/2 though, I didn't go on Gaia as much as I do now. So it took me a while to get used to all the new things they had added and considered myself a "n00b" for a while. but glad to say that i've got the hand of things now. sweatdrop

Major Video Game fanatic to the point of zealousy and an absolute addict! My current obsession is Balthier from Final Fantasy 12. I usually hide in the Ivalice Alliance Guild.

Nice to meet you all and I hope to make some new friends.  

Alundra_Daydream

Dangerous Hunter

8,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100

arat269

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:23 pm
Hello I'm new (thats a shocker if i'm posting here) ^_^ anywho this guild seems cool yay.

I was freaked out when I got the letter to join I thought a guild was banning me....So I'm happy it didn't. Yay ^_^

Well hello to other newbies to the guild, I hope we all have fun and make tons of new friends. Bye ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:26 pm
keimori here, thanks for the invite. ^_^ i'll try my best to be an active member, I'm curently learning to become a 3D animator irl.  

Keimori

ArchrivaI

Dapper Dabbler

6,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:26 pm
I"m not new.... But here I am! xD  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:27 pm
Hey there, Why Not members. I'm brand new to this guild and I thought I'd make myself known around these parts, though I'm typically more of a lurker, so I might seem to disappear again.
My name is Haiku, but you may also call me Kitty, or pretty much any other nickname, so long as it isn't a rude one. I'm a very friendly person and I make it my goal to avoid stepping on anyone's toes over the internet. I love to help people out. If you have any questions about roleplaying and would like some pointers from an old veteran in that area, please feel free to ask me or check out my Role Play 101 guide in my journal.
I've been playing Gaia for years, and during that time I've picked up a lot of items that are now rather expensive. However, I do not have a lot of money, because I've never really paid more than 20k for a single item. ^^;;; I just save them up a really long time. I ask that no one begs money from me, because I is usually broke.
I'll be offering free chibi headshots shortly, so keep your eyes open for them. ^_~

Haiku The Attack Kitten

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:28 pm

Welcome kids *gives you cookies*

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:37 pm
Hello all, just got my invite and after seeing how cool this guild seems I decided to join. I've been a member of Gaia for a little under a year but only recently became actively involved in it. I'm 25, I spend the vast majority of my time reading sci-fi, fantasy, and horror (big fan of horror novels and movies...my mom started fearing for my soul when I was 11 cause I fell in love with Pinhead from Hellraiser smile and I like to watch weird and crazy movies like Eraserhead.

Erm...aside from that I'm just a regular gal, love to hang out on gaia and play games...yeah smile  

yCantIDelete

6,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200

ObLuRe

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:37 pm
Hello, i am an odd fellow who you may or may not get to know.

Thanks for the invite*no matter how random it was smile *
it was a pleasant surprise ~OLR  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:38 pm
Hello all! My name is MsGrimm, Heather, or Grimmy-chan!

I just received an invitation to join this obviously awesome guild and thought to myself 'WHY NOT!' So here I am!

Thank you for the invite!  

MsGrimm

Cute Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500

Mr Urine

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:38 pm
I'm Erika
I am 13...Turning 14 June 3rd
This is a new account
my Old account is like 4 years old
and.....Thats preettty much it :3

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:39 pm
Hello! Not sure how or why I was invited, but as the guild is called, I thought "why not join?". Thank you for having me here. ^^  

Fyre_Vixin

Fairy

PinkSharpie18

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:44 pm
i'm caitlin,16 ill be 17 next month and i like music,animals,anime and a bunch of other stuff thats pretty much it  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 421 422 423 424 425 426 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games