Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4235 4236 4237 4238 4239 4240 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:29 pm

*the demon snake returns to its source in Leko's Boa after hitting the wall* gonk
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:53 pm

*after allowing some time to recover and better wake up, he digs out a dagger and goes back into the bedroom, looking for the snake*
Where are you, you little b*****d? stare

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:49 pm

*strolls in and peeks around to see if anyone's home.* Halooooo?
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:52 pm

*Sakura walks in and spots Lia* Hello...looking for someone?

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:57 pm

*turns back to the doors to see Sakura and grins from ear to ear* Saku-chan! Nope nobody in particular, just strolling through and seeing if anyone was around. How are you?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:01 am

Sakura gave a slight nod "I'm good, nothing much happening with me, almost got my bedroom set up the way I'd like but other than that just thought I'd drop in and see if anyone was around and maybe have a drink or 5" she added with a grin

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:08 am

*Liada smirks knowing exactly the drink Sakura had in mind* Why stop at 5? When we can have so much more? *she goes behind the counter to grab a couple glasses and goes to sit on the stool* So when you say getting your bedroom settled does that mean you live under MW with the other gals now?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:12 am

Sakura shook her head "no I've got a place I'm working on out on the outskirts. It'll take a little doing up but once I'm all set to go I'll be able to enjoy my time here more" she explained as she takes a seat next to Lia "so far I've only managed to hang up some trinkets on the bedroom walls but I'm happy with it"

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:20 am

Ah, very cool. That's good to hear. I've been tempted to turn a part of my research lab for my potions and what not into a shop and condo mix.Since I spend all my time there anyways.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:26 am

Sakura nodded "well I don't see why not..it would also allow you to have immediate access to your lab and potions so you could keep a better eye on things. I hadn't though about living downstairs with the MW ladies though, I think I'd most likely run up a tab if I did so I thought it's better if I just have my own place, at least that way I won't have to worry about passing out from drinking here" she said with a giggle "I also pity the person that should try take my trinkets.." she said as she leans in a little closer "you see...my bedroom is covered wall to wall in blades and knives off all kinds...no getting in there without my say so" she said with an evil grin as she sat back up again a began to pour them both a glass of the amber liquid

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:31 am

*Liada gladly took the drink with bright eagerness. Her eyes sparkled at the mention of sharp pointy objects in Sakura's room and smirked evilly at the thought.* I swear you are like one of my many sisters separated at birth or something/ You should see the collection I've developed over the millenium. *she takes a swig of her drink*
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:38 am

"Oh I do indeed love the cold, smooth steel of a well sharpened blade" Sakura said with a dreamy expression on her face "I suppose I like them so much from my upbringing" she replies with a soft sigh "they are much more reliable than some men in the world but I am intrigued about your collection...I'm thinking of turning my place into a weapons store actually...after all with some of the connections I have...I think I could get a few...top market items" she said as her eyes took on that dreamy expression once more at the thought of all those shiny new toys at her disposal

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Volvy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:41 am

Wow, this is one busy place.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:46 am

((Hello ladies User Image hello Volvy, be sure to check out pg.1 for the rules and events we have going on in MW wink ))

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:46 am

*Liada purrs at Saku's description and takes down more of her drink* Indeed, I was born in Ireland and I've traveled the world for centuries on end so I have gathered many a type of weapon from every culture and every time period you could imagine...*she notices a new face and waves the old man over to the bar* Greetings sir, care to join a couple lovely ladies for a bit of spirits?
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4235 4236 4237 4238 4239 4240 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games