Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 422 423 424 425 426 427 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:56 pm

(lol...?)

"My mom could probably call any bluff or fake that is... S-related." Travis said.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:01 pm

"S-related? What are you ten? It's called sex. SEX. S-E-X. It's not a big deal." Jen said messing around with her ipod a bit more.

((and no...not really, for me anyway. it's annoying.))

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:07 pm

"Right..." Travis said, scratching the back of his head.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:12 pm

Jen looked back at Travis, "That's not what I mean...I ment the word is no big deal...not the actual act." she said, not sure about how he had taken what she said.She placed her hand on her ipod changing the song, to one of her favorite Joan Jett songs. She smiled widly and pratically melted on the bed. "Joan is amazing! And way sexy for a sixty year old woman, hell even for a twenty year old woman...considering she naturally looks like she's still that old!" she said.

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:15 pm

Travis didn't say anything, not sure whether he should tell Jen he had never heard of Joan Jett.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:21 pm

((...you told me not to underestimate you, and you prove me right! XD i've already talked about Joan Jett! and you said you knew the song! XD))
When the song was over Jen clicked back so it would play again. Then she went through her artist, that way she could make sure she could listen to another one of her favorite female singers next."Though, if I liked girls, she would be my first choice, Skye Sweetnam would be a close second! Wich is really quiet amusing, because Skye's closer to my age, she's only like twenty one. and compared to Joan, it would be a lot more pratical. Joan does rock harder though...so she would be pratical too...am i really talking about who I would date if I was gay...?" Jen said.

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:25 pm

(...which song was that? I've mainly been looking at the song names, not the artists sweatdrop )

"Yeah... maybe we should just go on that date before you do decide to go gay." Travis said half-jokingly.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:34 pm

((lol s**t...it's like 1:30...i have to go...oh s**t! I forgot to call wade back! he's going to be so pissed DX oh and the song was i love rock and roll.))
"Yeah, well better make sure that date is really good! Girls tell me all the time they think I'm gay." ((even now...and the whole school knows i'm dating wade...but whatever)) Jen said. "Even though I know I'm not. You don't have to worry," Jen stretched and stood up on the bed. "But still, don't prove me right about dating! I want to get through a date and think it was nice, not a waste of time." she said pointing down at him."Just don't think I'll fall in love with you easily! My heart belongs to animal and wemon rights! I'm not even sure if there is room for me to love anything else."

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:39 pm

(ok, see ya... and I thought it was a different band that did that song? I think Led Zeppelin or Kiss or one of those...)

"Okay..." Travis said.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:24 am

((um...led zeppelin-rock and roll. kiss-i wanna rock and roll. joan jett- i love rock and roll... XD lol that is rather confusing!!))
Jen smiled, "Oh I have an idea, there's a party tonight! We should totally go. Partys are a good way to go on a date." Jen said.

((lol went to a party last night, it was awesome!
and i thought travis would like to know his girlfriend's favorite party games. wink ))

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:28 pm

(lol)

"Okay..." Travis said.

(though a warning, Travis does not do well with parties sweatdrop )
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:48 pm

((heads up, games include extrem spin the bottle, truths, and nude body painting! XD))
Jen jumped up and down. "Good, cuase I already told Evee I was going the other day! Just let me get ready and we can go!" Jen said jumping off the bed and going to her bag full of things.

((and i figured he wouldn't.XD))

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:54 pm

(XD wow this is going to be awkward for him... *singsong voice* I smell a sitcom! lol)

"Okay..." Travis said, not sure whether he should change into something different or not. He remembered what happened the last time Jen changed and turned to walk into his Lab to give her some privacy.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:16 pm

((XD we really played those game at the party last night! I painted 'i heart c**k' on my friends chest.
jen:that's what makes it so much fun!))
Jen threw off her shirt and pants then continued to look for her dress. "Here it is!" she said holding it out infront of her. Jen pulled the drees on and looked for the rest of the ansomble. Jen went to Travis "Okay, I"m ready, are you going in that?" she asked.

(( she looks like this now,look at how cute she is!))

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:25 pm

(XD and that reminds of a local radio station... one of the morning talk-show hosts is named Jason d**k, so one of the station's t-shirts says 'I heart d**k' with the word 'Jason' inside the D)

"I'm not sure... should I just go in these or change into something else? I don't really know much about fashion..." Travis said, looking slightly embarrassed.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 422 423 424 425 426 427 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games