Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Kingdom ♥s High School roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

We're all friends here 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Original, Friendship 

Reply The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay
The real rp forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 422 423 424 425 426 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:07 pm
WHOA HEY THAT WAS A FREAKING GREAT IDEA!!!! :O

oh sorry....

A noise came from Nova like the air had been knocked from her. She dropped down to her knees and gasped for air. Even thought she was in the middle of choking, she felt pure. Which was odd. She wasnt aware of it, but her demon was gone, finally.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:17 am
"The essance of pure evil. Lord Zalex well be very pleased.", Xai said before vanishing through a dark portal.  

ninja-Lx
Crew

Thieving Rogue

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:59 am
Nova got to her feet and brushed herself off. "What the heck was that about...?" she said quietly. She looked herself over, her skin sort of glowed a bit, then faded back to her usual color. "Weird..." she muttered. She looked at where her 'scar' use to be on her abdomen. "Oh.... crap." she said simply, her eyes widening. She broke off into a sprint then, towards Xales house. "XAAALE!!!" She cried, busting through the front door.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:20 pm
Xale was sitting on his couch when Nova broke in. "Nova?! What's wrong?", he asked confuzed as to why Nova came rushing into his house.  

ninja-Lx
Crew

Thieving Rogue

Ivy_Springs
Crew

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:12 am
Yukina gawked(lol) at the young man then quickly shook herself. "Um, I don't mean to be rude, but I do know you from somewhere right? If we have met, I'm sorry. I can't seem to remember."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:28 am
"I'm the boy from three weeks ago when that heartless atacked you. I was the one who kill that heartless.", Rekono said looking from the sky back to Yukina.  

ninja-Lx
Crew

Thieving Rogue

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:53 pm
Nova was hysterical, she was talking a million miles a minute. "ThisguycameoutofnowhereaskingquestionsabouttheO13andItoldhimwhatIknewthenhepulledaglowingorbfromabaganditshockedmeandthenIfelldownbutthenwhenIgotupmyscarwasgone,LOOK!"
She pulled up his shirt to show her stomach. The skin was untouched and clean. No flaws.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:39 pm
"Heartless, heartless,heartless. Oh! They heartless- the heartless, 'scuse me. Yeah, now I remember...although I don't recall it being that long ago."  

Ivy_Springs
Crew

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

death-wolf1994
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:39 am
fenrir sat in a tree near the ocean  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:49 pm
00c; hey im back what should i do?  

TonTon224
Crew

5,750 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ninja-Lx
Crew

Thieving Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:30 pm
"Oh my g-d!", Xale exclaimed when he saw that Nova's scar was gone. He was kneeling infront of her looking at her skin when he got a fun idea and he razburried Nova's belly.

"True it doesn't fell too long ago but still.", Rekono said looking over at Yukina. His heart was beginning to beat faster.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:32 pm
aw thats cute! Hahaha
oh sorry

Nova fell backwards giggling like a small child.  

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Ivy_Springs
Crew

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:33 pm
"Anyway..." Yukina walked towards the young man, then bowed her head slightly. "Thanks for helping me out again..."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:27 am
Orion scratched his head and said to Kikyo awkwardly, "Besides I never think of you that way... You know I don't..."  

memphiskite
Crew

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:19 pm
Small Plushie Kaito
Xenar stood. This was getting out of hand. He heard people arguing, and the mention of the Organization. He needed to see what was happening. He went to a strong presence, seemingly a nobody. And a human...? He stayed to the shadows, to hear what was going on.

Ah! Im sorry, was this targeted at uhhh.. what was that guys name... OH YEAH! Was that targeted at Xai and Nova?  
The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 422 423 424 425 426 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff