Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 422 423 424 425 426 427 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:19 pm

Soli looked at her,"that will never happen and you won't even come close."She smiled at her,"But good luck."

Neuro chuckled and removed his pants revealing the lump that was there, he started thrust roughly.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:23 pm

User Image
Marisol let out little screams with every thrust into her. She clung to neuro and called his name, the diamond on her finger turning yllow to match her happy feeling.

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:29 pm

Neuro quickened his pace, wanting to make her scream more,he was panting as well,he kissed her roughly on her mouth biting her lip and thrusts become more violent.

TIMESKIP
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:33 pm

User Image
Marisol lay beneath neuro. Somehow they had managed to got from the couch to the floor. She was a little battered and bruised from neuro's assult on her, but she was still happy.

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:39 pm

Neuro kissed her gently and smiled at her,"Did you enjoy yourself."He held her closer.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:41 pm

User Image
"Yes i did master." Marisol said, kissing him back.

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:44 pm

He placed her on his chest when he turned over,he played her with her hair,"Do you want this."He looked at her.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:49 pm

Dameon Black
"Of course you can't tell," Winter said. "The spell Robert used to bring me back made my body as it was before I got pregnant with him. I'm technically a virgin again. I'll bleed the first time I have sex again." She looked over at Soli. "I have plans," she said. "I have people that I want to kill and I want to see this city burn to the ground."

"Yet another person who wants to destroy the city Soli.."

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:51 pm

"They never do its sad."She smiled and looked at Winter.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:56 pm

"But I will be the one to succeed," Winter said. "Because I came really close the first time I tried to destroy this city. But then Kane killed me. I still have to get revenge on him for that."

Dameon Black

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:58 pm

Soli laughed,"Each thread leads to a path and that path leads to the way but yours is broken and shadowed by the one who guards it,"She looked at her, her eyes black,"Watch for the skies and the light that comes from the ground."
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:07 pm

"me and my friends wont let you."

DemolitionboyXX

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:11 pm

"We'll see," Winter said. "You never know what I'm capable of."
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:22 pm

Brago laughed. "We're bigger than you can handle."

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:26 pm

User Image
Kane's mind was on a tilt-a-whirl. His emotions were strung out and he just got angrier the more he thought about it. His siblings were coming and now he had that damnable woman to worry about. He chuckled intot his drink. He stood abruptly, First things first. He made a portal and appeared silently behind Winter. "I know, and that's why you won't succeed."
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 422 423 424 425 426 427 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games