Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 422 423 424 425 426 427 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 11:23 pm
crying But what if Miro needs to rez someone? People die sometimes and she likes to use her flail on their corpses crying  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 11:25 pm
-dame bursts out laughing and realises that makes her a bad person- rofl rofl rofl rofl . . . neutral confused . . . eek ... lol rofl rofl -decides its time for her and Miru to go and heads out, still giggling-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 11:28 pm
*doesn't understand that at all* What? Use a flail on a corpse? *shakes her head* First of all, I really hope that nobody's going to die here! cat_gonk *can't imagine what she'd have to go through then with legal stuff, paperwork, and whatever else*  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 11:35 pm
:: peeks out from behind her shield when kitty lady person sounds less angry and more confused ::
Miro's water sprinkler :: points at the flail, which indeed looks like it's sprinkling water from the spikes, though it isn't really. :: Miro uses it to rez people so she doesn't have to remember the spell. Not that Miro forgot it or anything ninja Miro never forgets a spell! .... except for... you know... when she does sweatdrop

And there's water! Where there's water, there's n00bs that don't know how to swim, and where there's n00bs, there's death :: shakes her head sadly ::

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 11:43 pm
*looks at the flail* That's... interesting. cat_confused I still don't want you to have it out here. I suppose if there was an emergency, that would be a different story. But ONLY in an emergency, okay? Not to hurt or threaten anyone!

*tries to follow Miro's logic and ends up with a headache, though losing her temper probably had more to do with that than following Miro's thoughts* That's why we have lifeguards, because there are always people who are stupid around pools. cat_neutral

*suddenly feels exhausted* I'm going home for the night. *pets Smok, glad she doesn't have to go to the spa to get him, and walks out of the lounge to call a cab to take her home*

The guy behind the bar looks out of the kitchen area to make sure Kits is gone before coming out to clear away dishes* ninja  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 11:53 pm
Bye-bye~ blaugh
:: waves with both hands, the shield falling over and clunking against the floor because of her having let go ::

Oopsie sweatdrop

:: stuffs it back into her stocking shaped backpack, then goes to get her flail and does the same. Soon, one of her supervisors from the pet spa spots her and says that they thought she was just going on a break, not ending her shift. Miro hadn't realized how long she had been gone sweatdrop She's then sent back to the pet spa to clean up and organize things to make up for her absence, since there aren't many pets still around at this hour ::

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 6:02 pm
:: finds herself having to play with more aminals than usual due to more people showing up for the holiday weekend. One such aminal she's been giving extra attention to all day is actually a plushy someone left on accident, but she has yet to notice it's not real and is a bit concerned that it hasn't been eating ::  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:18 pm
*walks back into Aqua Springs after being home for a little while, and goes into the lounge. She goes right up to the counter, and Ben, the new bartender in the evenings comes up to her, a little nervous to see his boss there so late on his second day of work* Is everything ready out there? cat_ninja

*almost sighs in relief. The bartender before him had told him about her plans for the night, but he'd forgotten* sweatdrop Yes, your nephew just took the last of it out there.

*goes to correct him, Mitri isn't her nephew, but then shrugs, deciding he's close enough* All right. ^_^ *sits at the counter*

*stands there awkwardly for a moment* Umm, would you like anything to drink or anything?

No thanks. I'm fine. cat_3nodding  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:33 pm
*walks into AS and waves to the girl behind the desk and head into the lounge*

*when he sees Kits he walks over to her and leans down to kiss her* Hey Gorgeous. How are you, babe?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:39 pm
*kisses Rod* I'm doing good. ^_^ How are you?  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:47 pm
Doing pretty good. What did you do today?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:54 pm
I had a meeting with some people who said that had a proposition for me about Aqua Springs. Turns out they wanted to buy part of the property and turn it into a parking garage. cat_stare  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:05 pm
lol What?! rofl Why would they even think that would go over? lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:12 pm
I have no idea! cat_gonk Of course I wouldn't want that! It would ruin the atmosphere of Aqua Springs.

*stands up* Want to take a walk with me? ^_^  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:26 pm
It certainly would. 3nodding

*takes her hand* Of course, Kits. biggrin  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 422 423 424 425 426 427 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games