Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 422 423 424 425 426 427 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:39 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

hey Kay...hope you have had a good day...

Well, everything seems complicated, but I've tried to take a step back from it all.

I guess you can say I have taken a step back...I back in my room...just went out for the doc app came home and went back to bed.......
haven't done anything on this account except when I noticed while on the other they were RPing...so that's all I have done...got my other account joined in on it now....
I just didn't want to deal with people with this account...
you know it is strange how the same music can make you happy one day and sad the next.......................................

I see.

It is strange, but it happens.

it looks like we are done with RPing for the night...besides my character is sleeping a the moment..not sure when I will get back on this account tomorrow or if I do.....
so I will say nighters Kay.....hope you have a good one....

Good night.

hey Kay....hope your day has been a good one....just been in the quiet of my room..  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:30 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

I'm good. XD

That's something that really happened. .___.

That's awful XD I wouldn't close the 80,000 pop up alerts. I'd just leave. XD

Not really an option in a high school class. @.@

Then I'd sit there and do nothing XD Or at least yell and tell the teacher about it

And the teacher's just laughing away and tacks on another 10k. .-.

I'd ask to go to the bathroom or something then go to the library with the signed pass and just bring my stuff. If he asks why I bring my stuff to the bathroom its because I don't like leaving my stuff around or something. I'd be gone.  

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:13 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

Do you use Stormtrooper to post in this guild?

Not usually - he's a member, but I sometimes forget which avi I'm using LOL so yes - he did enter the contests LOL, but I won't have my girls enter the same ones - I know the rules - no mules LOL  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:26 pm
Me and that turkey is not having any luck this week .... I was hoping for turkey soup in the Lightsabber training.... Arghhh.....  

MistyMary24

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:47 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

Do you use Stormtrooper to post in this guild?

Not usually - he's a member, but I sometimes forget which avi I'm using LOL so yes - he did enter the contests LOL, but I won't have my girls enter the same ones - I know the rules - no mules LOL

Okay.

It's a day-to-day contest, not a monthly, so it's not a big deal as long as they don't post in the same day, but could you try to use Nia or Elyria?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:50 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I guess you can say I have taken a step back...I back in my room...just went out for the doc app came home and went back to bed.......
haven't done anything on this account except when I noticed while on the other they were RPing...so that's all I have done...got my other account joined in on it now....
you know it is strange how the same music can make you happy one day and sad the next.......................................

I see.

it looks like we are done with RPing for the night...besides my character is sleeping a the moment..not sure when I will get back on this account tomorrow or if I do.....

Good night.

hey Kay....hope your day has been a good one....just been in the quiet of my room..

Eh, I guess I'm still not feeling too well. I stayed in bed all day.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:55 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

That's awful XD I wouldn't close the 80,000 pop up alerts. I'd just leave. XD

Not really an option in a high school class. @.@

Then I'd sit there and do nothing XD Or at least yell and tell the teacher about it

And the teacher's just laughing away and tacks on another 10k. .-.

I'd ask to go to the bathroom or something then go to the library with the signed pass and just bring my stuff. If he asks why I bring my stuff to the bathroom its because I don't like leaving my stuff around or something. I'd be gone.

Pass would say 'Bathroom' on it. xP

And now you've cut class and have detention. .-.
And if no one in the other two classes gets that computer, you might still have them on there tomorrow. xD

And you seem to have double posted in the Battle Room and have four rolls im there now. o:

Oops. lol  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:59 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I see.

Good night.

sorry to hear that....
i almost went back to bed...got up earlier because doc was not to happy with me skipping breakfast...been dosing in my chair...you will have to bear with me for i have been bad....i had been contemplating it most of the day and i finally did it so i am kinda slow right now......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:00 pm
MistyMary24
Me and that turkey is not having any luck this week .... I was hoping for turkey soup in the Lightsabber training.... Arghhh.....

Ugh, 5% chance of hitting and I've basically missed everyday for three months. >.<

Should have hit it several times by now. I've only got one hit recent enough for me to remember, and at was right after I sent one of the prizes for it to the Guild. So it's like I've got zero hits. x:  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:03 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Good night.

sorry to hear that....
i almost went back to bed...got up earlier because doc was not to happy with me skipping breakfast...been dosing in my chair...you will have to bear with me for i have been bad....i had been contemplating it most of the day and i finally did it so i am kinda slow right now......

I never eat breakfast. I should do that. emotion_facepalm

Hmmm? O.o  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:19 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Good night.

sorry to hear that....

Hmmm? O.o

yes you should.....i usually half way sleep through it...keep snoozing the alarm.....just don't want to get up

i am a weeeeeeeeee bit on the tipsy side right now...but my head doesn't hurt like it was....you don't drink...but i did not want to take that pill again....it upset my stomach last time so i did it this way....ain't suppose to but i won't tell if you don't....maybe i will sleep tonight too..haven't really slept that well in three days now.....
still hiding in my room..  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:24 pm
Kay9214
MistyMary24

Ugh, 5% chance of hitting and I've basically missed everyday for three months. >.<

Should have hit it several times by now. I've only got one hit recent enough for me to remember, and at was right after I sent one of the prizes for it to the Guild. So it's like I've got zero hits. x:

odds are stacked against us ....  

MistyMary24

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:24 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

sorry to hear that....

Hmmm? O.o

yes you should.....i usually half way sleep through it...keep snoozing the alarm.....just don't want to get up

i am a weeeeeeeeee bit on the tipsy side right now...but my head doesn't hurt like it was....you don't drink...but i did not want to take that pill again....it upset my stomach last time so i did it this way....ain't suppose to but i won't tell if you don't....maybe i will sleep tonight too..haven't really slept that well in three days now.....

Lol emotion_facepalm

Well, I hope it helps.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:25 pm
MistyMary24
Kay9214
MistyMary24

odds are stacked against us ....

Pft, and they accuse me of rigging all of the games. Lol  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:30 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

sorry to hear that....

Hmmm? O.o

Lol emotion_facepalm

Well, I hope it helps.

**laughs**

i can say i am very relaxed a the moment...finally turned on some music and it is relaxing me even more..  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 422 423 424 425 426 427 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games