Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4238 4239 4240 4241 4242 4243 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:59 pm

*Sakura walked into the bar and grabbed a bottle of Drambui and a few glasses as she had spotted Lia on her way in. She took a seat next to her and began by filling up a glass for them both*
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:02 pm

*appears next to the liquor shelves with a clove in hand*
*runs a finger down the bottles*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:05 pm

*looks up as her ears sense someone coming into the room and smirks as her favorite gals arrive* Hey everyone how are all of you this fine evening? *takes the glass gratefully from Sakura and raises it in a mini toast* Thanks Saku-chan.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:09 pm

*decides to check the freezer and finds some southern comfort* User Image
*turns and sits near the ladies*
How is the eve going ladies?
*takes a drag off her clove*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:09 pm

Showcase's cruiser pulled up to the front of MW. It was a few moments before Kat got out of the car, however. wink With promises to keep in touch with each other during the week, she got out of the car and waved goodbye to him before entering the bar. Face flushed a bit from the cold and Showcase's goodbye kiss, she looked around and saw Liada, Leko, and Sakura.

"Evening, ladies" she called out as she walked to the bar. "How is everyone this fine evening? blaugh " She went behind the bar and began making a cherry vodka sour for herself.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:10 pm

Sakura gave a grin "very well, and you?" she asked as she raised her own glass to Lia

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Fiory Wolfess

Quietly, she opened the door, unsure if this was the place Liada had spoken of previously or not. Peeking around the door frame, she grinned spying her friend across the room and gracefully walked in. She wore a white kimono tonight, her black and white tail poking out the back of it, her golden rod ears forward out of her long wavy blond locks.

"Evening Liada." She said softly, blue eyes glistening, looking around at Liada's companions with a friendly grin.

*walks into MW, followed by Smok, and looks around* Hello, everyone. *takes a seat at the bar to think about what she wants to drink while Katana's making her drink*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:15 pm

Excellent Leko! And now with Sakura's drink I'm even better! *Liada's tail wags happily as more people arrive and then turns to see Fiory arriving and her tail wags even more.* Fiory! Bout time you show up here! Ladies I'd like you to meet a close friend of mine Fiory Trinity. Fiory; this is Leko, Sakura, Kits, And Katana. Comon sit with us and have some of Sakura's excellent brew!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:16 pm

Sakura gave a wave and grin to the new arrivals "care to join us for a drink ladies?" she asked

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:17 pm

She looked up at the newcomer. "Welcome to MW....I'm Katana, the 2nd in command here, but you can call me Kat. smile "

She looked at Kits, "Kits, you need anything while I'm back here? User Image"
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:19 pm

*takes the SoCo and pours it into a shot glass*
Pleasure Fiory twisted
*takes the shot*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Fiory Wolfess

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:20 pm

Fiory nodded to all of them gracefully, her ears lying back in respect to her friend's companions.

"It's a pleasure to meet all of you. I'm honored." She said softly, before sitting down next to Liada. She grinned her nose twitching slightly, sniffing out the different brews everyone was drinking.

"I would love to try some, if that's alright Sakura?" She asked quietly, her tail raising and curling with interest.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:22 pm

Thanks, Katana, but I'm not sure what I want yet. sweatdrop

*turns to look at the newcomer and is a little surprised to see another person with animal ears and a tail* smile Hello, Fiory.

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:23 pm

Sakura offered a soft grin and poured her a glass "it's like spiced honey but it's very strong so it's best to take your time with it, try holding a small amount in your mouth and it'll go numb in a few minutes" she explained as she handed her a glass
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4238 4239 4240 4241 4242 4243 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games