Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 423 424 425 426 427 428 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:32 pm

((XD i want one of those shirts!!!!!! though, i just drew a p***s of course. lol he kinda got grounded when his parents saw it when he got home... sweatdrop so i have to apologize at school tomarrow))
Jen shruged, "You can. I just mean, well, we just look wierd next to each other is all. But it's not a big deal or anything." Jen said. She saw the embarassed look on his face and patted him on the head. "You're so cute when you look like that!"
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:36 pm

(lol)

Travis was silent for a second, then said, "If it works, I could probably find a black t-shirt and some jeans..." Travis said, referring to Jen's gothic look, though inwardly he grimaced. He hated wearing jeans. Not enough pockets, and the pockets jeans have are usually too small.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:41 pm

((i hope he forgives me, because i forgave him when he gave me a trap stamp that said insert her! with an arrow pointing down...))
"Like I told you, I don't really care, do it if you want." Jen said turning around and walking back into the bedroom.

((though if it's a pocket problem, i suggest investing in some tripp pants! they have like tons of huge pockets! and they can switch between shorts and pants. i heart my tripp pants!!!!! XD))
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:45 pm

(lol)

Travis shrugged slightly and walked to his closet to grab the clothes, then stepped into the bathroom to change.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:47 pm

Jen shrugged once more. "Alrightly, should hve just kept my mouth shut..." she said, mentally slapping herself. Jen just stood by the door waiting.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:53 pm

A minute later, Travis stepped out of the bathroom wearing the new clothes.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:58 pm

Jen smiled a bit. "Looks good on ya, now come on, the party started like twenty minutse ago...and it's going to take at least fifteen to get to Evian's place." Jen said as she walked down the hall.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:03 pm

Travis nodded and followed Jen, making sure to lock his room's door so his brothers couldnt raid it while they were gone.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:10 pm

Jen continued to walk through the house, soon reaching the front door. "Hope you don't mind...but I'm not letting you take me to the party in your, SUV." Jen said with a shudder. She opened the door and went to her car.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:15 pm

"Okay." Travis said as he followed Jen.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:20 pm

Jen got in and turned on her car. She pluged her ipod into the radio and started to play her techno playlist. "I hop you like techno, because there is going to be a lot of that. Oh and tons of japanese songs." Jen explained about her friends. "Oh...and I don't know how you are with those kinda things...but there will be drinking and stuff like that too. You know my friends..." Jen said slightly embarrassed by them.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:23 pm

"Okay... and it's your friends' choices if they want to drink, but I'm not going to." Travis said as he got into the passenger seat.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:29 pm

Jen drove off and was silent for a while. "What about me?" she asked. "You won't get on my case will you?I'm not planning on geting plastered or anything, but a few beers never hurt." she said. Jen stopped at a redlight and her phone rang. "Hello?" she said picking it up. "Oh hey Wade...yeah I'm still going, Why yes, I am bringing that friend I told you about...Oh yeah, all you guys are there? cool, thenI'll see you there...but the lights green now, and you know how i hate to drive while on the phone."
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:33 pm

((brb))

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:34 pm

(okay)

Travis was about to say 'No, I won't.' but didnt once Jen started talking on the phone.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 423 424 425 426 427 428 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games