Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 423 424 425 426 427 428 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:42 pm
"H-hello! I am Ukraine. I came to help with my brother....I'm sorry if I came a bit late..." she held up burn medication.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:44 pm
Russia sniffles and pulls Lithuania into his lap. "I'm fine, sister...Lithuania took care of me~" he says, smiling again and hugging the smaller nation.  

Russia-tan

Celebiest

Valiant Gentlewoman

31,575 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Trickster 100
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:46 pm
"Oy! Lithuania! I have some ointment here for the burns!!"

"Please come in, and have some borscht while you're here too" she said as she half lead half dragged the blond girl into the house.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:47 pm
Liet gave a small gasp as he was pulled into the others lap, sighing. He was careful not to touch the burn. "It doesn't look that bad anymore, thankfully."  

Lithuania-tan

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:48 pm
She turned to Liet. "You absolutely MUST make sure that burn medication gets on that burn! It won't heal otherwise!" she knew her brother long enough to know he needed medicine for wounds. Even if he didn't want to take it.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:53 pm
(( o////o ))

Italy tilted his head slightly, not really understanding what Prussia meant, but kept his smile on anyway. "Well, I'm not really sure."  

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:53 pm
Russia whines. "No! I'm fine, sister! I don't need medicine!" he says, wishing people would just stop touching it. It hurt enough already!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:54 pm
Fish weren’t very amusing. "...Hmm, I guess I will go greet sister.." she mumbled to herself. Making her way over to the main room, she noticed Lithuania sitting on Russia's lap. Trying not to focus on that, she attempted to make conversation with her elder sister. "....Good evening...how was your day..?"

Eam Adair

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:55 pm
Liet nodded, taking the ointment. He opened the tube. "Let me see your leg, Ivan-san..."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:58 pm
Russia squrims. "Nooooo, I'm fiiiiine...!" he whines. "Please, don't touch it, Lithuania...!" He adds, wiggling to hide the burn from him.  

Russia-tan

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:00 pm
She noticed her younger sister standing beside her. "Oh hello sister. It was good, thank you. I brought with me some burn medication when I was notified that Brother was burned. I'm trying to get him to put it on, as his burn will only get worse." she said.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:00 pm
Germany walked in with his folder as usual, in quite a good mood after the other night with Italy. However, upon looking up and around the room, some things were off. First of all Russia had no pants, and Liet was in his lap. Though he spotted the medicine, and he was even more confused. Shaking his head, he saw Italy and... Prussia... And Prussia's hand where it should not be! "Gilbert!" He shouted, face red with anger. "Kindly take your hands off of Feliciano! And you!" He pointed at Italy as he strode over. "Why are you sleeping without clothes in the middle of the livingroom!"  

Germany-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:02 pm
((We have an Estonia?))

She gave her sister a half smile. "...Do you want me to hold him down...?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:04 pm
"Oh! another guest!"

Although, this one looked quite angry and grumpy... even so, she wanted to get to know everyone better... She tapped the German on the shoulder.

"Ahem... Hi there. He's... like that because he was helping me prepare some food and well... we had an accident... We both got covered in tomato sauce so... he had to strip down to his underwear."  

Celebiest

Valiant Gentlewoman

31,575 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Trickster 100
  • Egg Hunt Master 250

Mighty Prussia-tan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:06 pm
Feliciano's obliviousnous only made it cuter, and he wondered just how far he could take it before the Italian would figure it out. But then there was that voice. The voice that brought the game to a screeching halt. Pulling both hands away from the brunette quickly and holding them over his head for emphasis. "Ahh.. L-ludwig... Iw as simply explaining to him that he could be molested walking around like that."  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 423 424 425 426 427 428 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games