Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Kingdom ♥s High School roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

We're all friends here 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Original, Friendship 

Reply The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay
The real rp forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:28 am
((Um since I dont know what the hell is happening and all im just going to start))

Kikyo was sitting down under a tree with a frown on her face. Orion was gone for a few weeks maybe months because of some special training he had to do. "This is no fair... Im all alone now" she muttered to herself pulling her legs up with a sigh.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:35 pm
Avon poofed into the tree Kikyo was sitting underneath. "Oof!" She grunted She was tangled up in the branches of the tree. "I can never get that stupid incantation correct!!!!" she growled, untangling herself, only to fall face down out of the tree. "Ouuuuch..." her voice was muffled from the grass she was face down in. She picked herself up and noticed Kikyo. "Oh... Heh..." she said sweatdrop "I bet that looked rly rly retarded huh..? Eh...heh" she laughed nervously.

Just trying to make so action  

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:21 pm
"You really wouldnt like to know what I really think..." Kikyo said to Avon sighing slightly. "Still are you alright?" she asked looking up at Nova's nobody that was actually now someone.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:15 pm
"What do you think?" Avon asked, rubbing her head, "And yeah Im alright"  

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:48 pm
Kikyo simply nodded at that and just laid back against the tree looking up slightly. "How is Nova?... I havent seen her in awhile..." she asked.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:32 am
"Im not rly sure, I thik shes alright. I got this weird vibe yesterday, like something happened, but I just ignored it." Avon mentioned, picking at the grass blades one by one.  

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 4:08 pm
"DID something happened? Getting weird vibes like that must mean something" Kikyo said watching Avon pick on the grass.  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:05 am
"well I dunno, Probably. I mean, her spirit does feel.... pure... if you catch my drift." Avon said. "If not, meaning, the darkness seems to have almost completely disappeared within her. Now I dt fully understand how that could happen, So, we might wanna go and check up on her eh?" She suggested.  

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:28 pm
"All right, we'll check up on her... I have nothing else to do" Kikyo said sighing softly as she stood up from her spot.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:53 pm
Avon got up off the ground and brushed the grass blades from her legs and bottom. "Alrighty! She should be around here somewhere, Who knows, maybe we'll get some action on the way!" she said, punching the air with a closed fist. "Practice makes perfect." she grinned  

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:31 pm
"I sometimes wonder if you are the real Nova, you're so much a like. Twins actually" Kikyo admited as she saw Avon all pumped up. She was used to cheery emotions coming from her friends. Her boyfriend was a damn good example, Nova was another since she is her best friend.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:36 pm
"Well, hm" Avon said, a quizzical expression crossed hr face "Well Nova and I are basically one and the same. We have tiny differences. Like. for example as you should already know, Nova has a shorter temper than I, she's quick to get angry while I am more.... more easy..." she said, nodding. "Yeah, thats about right." she said then. "So, shall we go and look for Nova?" she asked then, after a long pause  

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Ivy_Springs
Crew

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:15 am
(I dont know what to say)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:37 pm
Sometimes evil eyes are comforting....

You are familiar.....

Say anything

....In ways that I'm lookin' for.

...Cast Spells on our Hearts, we don't mind.

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Ivy_Springs
Crew

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:30 pm
Yukina strolled through the usual spots in the park: the bench where she had almost killed herself. Good memories, she thought, just great.  
The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff