Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 423 424 425 426 427 428 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:32 pm

Winter turned to Kane. "What the hell do you want?" she asked. "Have you come to try to kill me again?"
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:42 pm

User Image
"No, I came to talk." Kane sat down at the table, nodding to Brago. "I can obliterate you anytime I like." He waved his hand to a girl to bring him a drink, never taking his sharp gaze from Winter.

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:44 pm

"What do you want to talk about?" Winter asked.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:29 am

User Image
Marisol nodded her head. "Yes." She said in response to Neuros question.

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:19 pm

User ImageUser Image
"I'm sorry, Hana. It wasn't me. I-I was messed up and I had to save you, and I.....it was unforgivable. Your friendship is important to me and I went and ruined it." Nike felt horrible, she wasn't used to losing control and she now felt like her world was crumbling, especially after what Neuro had told her. "I understand if you can't forgive." she turned to go.

Kane looked at Winter a wolfish smile on his lips. "You know, on second thought, perhaps I will enjoy this. Getting rid of you a second time will be most entertaining." He finished his drink and left, but not before he ran his fingers through her hair. Laughing he portaled out.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:15 pm

"Jackass," Winter said when Kane was gone. "This is going to make killing Nike so much better." Nike was at the top of Winter's list of people she wanted dead.

Dameon Black

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:16 pm

User Image
Hana weakly hugged Nike. "Its ok, I understand." She told her. "It would be stupid of me to not forgive someone for losing control when I lose control myself."
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:22 pm

Neuro looked at her,"It's been a long time since I felt at peace."He smiled and held her closer.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:29 pm

User Image
"I am glad you feel at peace now." Marisol said as he held her. She held him back, not wanting to let go.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:45 pm

User Image

Neuro looked at her smiling,"I need to go to sleep Marisol, it will be for 3 hours so if someone comes and asks for me tell them to go away all right."He nuzzled her and laid his head back, he closed his eyes.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:49 pm

User Image
"Yes master." Marisol said, kissing the sleeping neuro. With a little difficultly, she managed to get his sleeping form onto the couch and cover him with a blanket with out waking him. She slid her clothing back on and went into the study and got on the computer, looking at things for the wedding. The diamond was not a peacful shade of blue to match her peaceful mood.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:58 pm

"Wonder what I shall do now..." He pondered before laying down and taking a nap. He felt the slow vibrations of energy that moved through the ground. He let them take him in and put him into a nice light slumber.

Menonai

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:00 pm

A hunter was bleeding form his eyes, he was bleeding from almost every hole on the human body. He was the last of a four man group who had attacked Kerat. "Foolish human to think you've got a chance. Before your had your hand on your guns had I opportunity to kill you. Yet the death I give you will be painless. I hope you find peace in death, a calm you could not get in life." With those words the hunter fell dead and Kerat kept walking. He had to find Kane and learn hof his plans. Kerat walked into an alley way and thought for a very long time before he used a portal. He wasn't using other peoples portals for fun but because he was actually quite bad on them. Well he was good with them but not as Kane or even Nike, he was okay.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:03 pm

Soli grew bored of Winter,"Good-bye and thank you Brago."She opened a black mist portal and stepped through, she landed beside Luc,"Luc wake up."She looked at him.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:18 pm

"aaaaaaaaand there goes my date..........thanks guys" brago put his feet up on the table and sighed
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 423 424 425 426 427 428 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games