Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 423 424 425 426 427 428 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:32 pm
*they walk outside, gradually wandering toward the gardens*

They wanted to cut down a lot of the trees that are back there. *nods toward the hill* Most of it wouldn't be very visible until you climbed up, but still... I don't want the trees to be cut down, and then there'd be the noise of the construction... ><  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:37 pm
*enjoys the scenery while walking* Why would they want to build a parking garage there anyway? What for?  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:41 pm
I don't know. I guess they thought it was a good location or something. *shrugs, turning into the entrance to the gardens*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:51 pm
Weird. I mean, you'd think they'd know better. lol *puts his arm across her shoulders and pulls her closer, kissing the top of her head* The gardens look very nice, Kits.  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:58 pm
You'd think so... cat_rolleyes

Thanks. *smiles up at him. They reach the section with the hidden door* I don't think I've ever shown you the hidden garden back here. Want to see? cat_mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:10 pm
You have a hidden garden back there? emotion_eyebrow Isn't there a movie about that or something? lol Sure. I'd love to. 3nodding  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:22 pm
And a book. That was what gave Amy the idea, I think.

*leads him over to the door, which is unlocked* The door's usually locked. I mostly go back here to be alone...

*inside the garden, a table with a white tablecloth has been set up off to one side of the path. There are two chairs, set up next to each other instead of across the from each other. In the middle of the table is a glass bowl filled partway with water, with a couple of rose-shaped candles floating in it. There are two grilled shrimp appetizers and glasses of wine waiting for them on the table*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:24 pm
*stands back, hidden in the shadows, until they need him*  

Mitri Onuris

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:30 pm
surprised Kits. 3nodding This is lovely. *kisses her cheek and puts out his elbow for her to take, leading her to the table, pulls out her chair and helps her get settled in and then seats himself* I'm quite surprised, love. biggrin *grins*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:34 pm
^////^ Well, I wanted to do something for you for a change... you're always taking me out places. *blushing, looks down at her plate*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:46 pm
*reaches over and holds her hand* It's really sweet, Kits. And this secret garden is beautiful.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:51 pm
*smiles* If it was light, you could see more of it. I like being out here at night, though. It's so quiet...

*takes a bite of her appetizer*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:58 pm
I think it sets the mood. 3nodding *tries some of his appetizer and then tastes the wine* Oh, nice vintage. *nods his head and smiles at Kits*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:02 pm
Well, I can't take all the credit for that... Karrie helped me set up the menu. cat_sweatdrop *takes a drink of her wine*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:07 pm
*smiles at her* That's nice of him. Compliments to the chef. wink  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 423 424 425 426 427 428 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games