Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 423 424 425 426 427 428 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

-Vagtastic-
Crew

Familiar Lover

10,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:35 pm
Hello and welcome to the guild everyone! <3 Enjoy your stay here with all of us.

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:01 pm
Greetings and Salutations!

My name is Jeneane, but you can call me Jiro like everyone else~ its easier to remember!

I've been on gaia since 2003 XD though this isn't the original account~

The found me in the prom year book~

I love talking to people and meeting new friends, it never gets old xD

Its a pleasure to meet you all.

-G.U

By the way, I love .hack. Hence the user name xD

Guilty Universe

Romantic Fairy

19,175 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mitsukai Sayuri

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:20 pm
Joined 'cause of the random invite. xd You guys can call me Sayuri. I'm 13, and that's basically it right now. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:43 pm
Hello, my name is FairLight, but you can call me AJ if you like (long story). I'm 17, I love Japanese culture, writing books, music, drawing, and digitally colouring manga 3nodding I was invited after posting in the Prom Yearbook 4laugh This guild looks great!  

Girl-Apart5

4,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

AVP_Xenomorph

Dangerous Lunatic

4,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 8:04 pm
Hello! I'm Rei! well actually Rachel but i like being called Rei. My favorite things in life are Anime, Manga, animals, Wolves, Anime, Reading, Singing, Manga, Music, Pie, Anime, Wolves, Dark places, Yoai, Yuri, romance Manga, and did I mention Manga?
I'm 17 as of last Tuesday and I got invited via prom yearbook! ^_^ This guild looked like fun so I decided to join! whee  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 8:09 pm
Aloha. My name is Brigette, I've been on Gaia for about 3-4 years. I was added because they found me on Prom Yearbook and thought I looked pretty fly for a white guy so...I'm here. Why Not?

PM me if you want to get to know me.

Espresso Di Funzionamento

smackin_elayne

8,600 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 8:17 pm
Hello all, my name is Elayne, I am 34 years old and I have been on gaia for about a year now. I love to get on and just post, I do not role play very well but I attempt to try. I like meeting new people, however I do not like beggars. I love to change the way I look and I enter the avatar arena a lot. hehe. I am a member to several different guilds and hope to learn the in and outs of this one pretty fast. Most of the ones I have been invited to are just starting out. I help out a lot on those, so I will post when I can here. If you want to know more about me you can send me an email.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 8:31 pm
Um, hi. I'm Caiel Iries. You may call me Cai. I'm usually online and free to talk to. Nice to meet you all. ^^;;  

Caiel Iries

xHades_Rebornx

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:18 pm
hi i'm yuna... brittani in real life
i'll be 19 next saturday
i'm a full time college student
just finished my first year
i have at least 6 more years to go
to get my bachelor's degree in pyshcology

it's nice to meet everyone
this guild looks awesome
thanks for the invite  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:27 pm
Hiya! I'm new and sparkly. ^___^ I've been a member of Gaia for less then a year, but I love this place... it rocks!

Tehe, talking about myself is a bit awkward... so I'll just say thanks for the invitation and I look forward to interacting with you all..!

Lady March Hare

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

Sugar Coated Ice-Cream

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:30 pm
I'm new here, as you can tell since I'm posting in the introduction thread. sweatdrop Well, I consider myself a funny and goofy dude at time. And I'm that shy guy that everyone over looks but once you get to know me and I know you. I break out of my shell very quickly. lol Anyways I just logged on to find a pm to join this guild and I was like why not? Then I lookoed at the guild name and I was like exclaim Its a guild of psychics who knew what I was thinking. lol But I just want to say hey or whatever greeting you like best. And hope to make some good friends in this guild. Even do I don't like to join in big guild because I feel so small. lol Well, thats all I have to say. Peace out.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:33 pm
I just joined this guild and well...yeah...Thanx 4 the invite! heart blaugh sweatdrop  

The Piscean Muse

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

xX_NyuNyu_Xx

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 10:09 pm
Whee thank you for letting me in.
I'm pretty sure I'll be doing most of my posting in here.
But first I need some sleep.
I have to get up early for school.
Thanks again~!
heart

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 10:16 pm
Hallo! you can call me shibs!

I joined for a random invite. Umm, I'm 15 at the moment.
er, I've been on gaia for a while now!

Umm, I joined the guild after the invite because I thought "..Why not?" xDD..Yes, lame, sorry! lol  

Shiblets

Lonely Elocutionist

18,150 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Conventioneer 300

sweetiejks

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 10:58 pm
Hello everyone, i am new to the guild. Everyone just calls me sweetie. My name is Jacquie. I have been a member of gaia for about a year now. If anyone needs someone to talk to I always have an ear to listen. I am into anime, manga, roleplaying, etc. I like a lot of things really.

Thanks for the invite to the guild.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 423 424 425 426 427 428 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games