Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 424 425 426 427 428 429 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:07 pm
(( yea i know, russia told me :'D ))

"I wouldn't say 'hold him down'. I don't want to force him to use it. It's just that the burn won't get any better. I just brought it to help." she smiled at her sister.

((totally stealing your tablet at your house tomorrow astrid. >w> oh and wanna go to Cindies tomorrow? *shot* laura and i are gonna go walk down there. ))

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:11 pm
Liet sighed. "I'm going to ask Miss Natalia to help me if you don't let me..." He warned, not really realizing what a threat it actually was.  

Lithuania-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:12 pm
((WHEE~~! And lol, Cindies........oh lord. XD Sure, can we even go in..? And we'll see with the tablet. Depends on what dad says. It is his money. *sadface* What time? Oh, and don't be like Alix, Brittney and General Meehan. My G-maw got piiised at them...))

"....If it is for his own good....then he has to put it on..." Belarus perked up when she heard Lithuania's comment. "..I would be glad to, Mr. Lithuania..."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:14 pm
(( I nearly choked on my dinner. XDD ))

Italy stood up quickly, forgetting his blanket which fell back on his seat. "A-ah, Germany! A-ah..." he got scared from the blond's voice. "Y-yeah, what she said. I was cleaning and then I fell asleep... I-I'm sorry! Please don't hurt mee~!" he nervously explained with tears forming in his eyes.  

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:17 pm
Russia almost shrieks and squirms at the threat, revealing the burn to Liet in fear.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:19 pm
Germany sighed, rubbing the bridge of his nose. "Are you a maid?" He asked the new girl. Looking back to Italy, he frowned. "Stop crying and get some clothes on. I'm not angry, I'm just... annoyed. And I'm not going to hurt you!" He said, as if in defense of himself. Honestly, Italy made it sound like he was abusive. And in front of his brother no less, who already teased him.  

Germany-tan

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:21 pm
Lithuania smiled, carefully putting the medicine on. "See, this will make it better, and take the pain away..." He told him calmly.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:22 pm
He mock tsked "Look Ludwig, you're making him cry! You're so horrible and mean to him! Do you beat him or something?" He tugged him in for a hug again. "Awww poor Feliciano... being picked on by the bad mean Ludwig. While he gently petted the back of the brunettes head the other hand slid down to his but again giving a small squeez.  

Mighty Prussia-tan

Celebiest

Valiant Gentlewoman

31,575 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Trickster 100
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:24 pm
"Oh no!! I'm not a maid." she said while waving her arms around.

"I just came to this place weeks ago so, I just thought I'd get to know the rest of you better. Erm.. so I guess I'll introduce myself...

My name is Celebiest. Are you and Feliciano here a erm... couple?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:27 pm
-stares at all the pages to backread-
-stares at her cell phone-
!!! =D -can so read in between text messages!-

xxKarachan

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:34 pm
Russia sniffles, hissing a little at the pain as Lithuania rubs the burn, but calms down as the pain fades, huggling the other nation, almost like he was...scared.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:34 pm

(( Hello all. X3 Lillian said it was alright that I post. Sorry if I'm intruding. D: ))

Slender hands pushed the door open and Estonia stepped in, attention immediately caught by the Christmas tree standing proudly in the room, and mostly in his way. Slightly caught off guard by the brilliant ornaments, he stood there a moment with the door open before a gust of wind reminded him to shut it.

Turning from the door to glance about the room, he blinked as he noticed Russia with Lithuania in his lap, sighing inwardly so as not to be noticed. 'Oh dear. Here we go,' he thought, adjusting his glasses. He strode in a little ways, watching the scene play out before him, and decided it'd be better to just sit down and let them work out everything before speaking up.

Dusting what was left of the snow on his shoulders, he headed to one of the couches and pulled off his overcoat, letting it hang over the back of the couch. Sitting down, he reached back and pulled a book from his coat's pocket, opening it up to read.

Estonia-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:39 pm
((I have to go, everyone! Night!))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:40 pm

(( o: G'night. :3 ))

Estonia-tan

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:40 pm
"It's fine now, see?" Liet said, accepting the hug. "Y-you can calm down now..." His eyes moved over and he saw his brother pull the book. When had he come in? "Oh, Eduard!" He said happily, though, he couldn't quite untangle himself from the much larger blond to go over to him.

(( G'night Bela! heart

And hello Estonia! XD Now I have both brothers~ ))  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 424 425 426 427 428 429 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games