Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 424 425 426 427 428 429 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:22 pm

User ImageLeonSkurks

Leon watched Luc lay down to sleep and continued to eat before his whole body stiffened at the sight of Soli. His breath caught in his throat, his heart practically stilled in his chest. Well, he certainly hadn't expected this.

llOOC: Ha ha.ll

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:27 pm

"Nii." He said as he rubbed his eyes and smiled as he looked at the girl. "Hey soli." His voice seemed a bit more gentle and it reverted back to its true nature. Purity. His voice seemed to change often but this time it was sounded like the first day of spring. Or the first summers rain. He gave a wide smile.

Menonai

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:29 pm

Soli glanced at Leon,"Hi."She smiled at him,"I wanted to this when both of you awake ."she looked at him, she noticed that the black mist was sticking on her and hanging on,"It's starting."She looked at it and back at Leon,"Okay first thing it's good that your here, second I want you to stuck with Luc do you understand."
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:32 pm

User ImageLeonSkurks

"Y-Yeah." Leon said, noticing the black mist and frowned. He could already guess what was happening. His wolf-like ears dropped a bit and he set his plate of meat aside.

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Menonai

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:33 pm

The boy nodded. His gave looked at the mist as he chirped a note and it seemed to back down a little bit. He giggled before returning his gave to soli.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:36 pm

Soli looked at Luc and ruffled his hair,"It won't help Luc it will happen sooner or later,I'll be taking The Whisperer's place."she looked back at Leon,"So many things are going to start happening in the city, I know no harm will come this way not unless someone comes here that doesn't belong."She sighed, it sucked not telling someone everything but thats how it went,"Oh and I want both of you to come to the wedding."

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:39 pm

User ImageLeonSkurks

Leon's ears perked up. "Wedding? W-Who's wedding?" He asked, sitting up straighter, trying to not jump to conclusion but couldn't help it.

llOOC: OMG. My posts suck.ll

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:40 pm

"Wedding? What wedding?" He asked lightly. He saw the dark ooze climb closer up soli's arm. He chirped again this time it seemed to jump back a good distance. He smiled. He was buying soli time to tell them everything they needed. She would disappear when she was done and ready not when anything else wanted her to leave.

Menonai

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:42 pm

Soli looked at them both and laughed,"I think your going to enjoy this but Neuro and Marisol are getting married."She kept laughing, she felt the black mist crawling on her again, she shook her hand it disappeared,"This is what I get for trying to help find it."
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:46 pm

User ImageLeonSkurks

Amusement crossed Leon's face. "Neuro's getting married. By God! That is something I'd never miss." He chuckled but the second statement sank in. "Find what exactly?"

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Menonai

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:49 pm

"I don't think Neuro will be so pleased to see me and Neuro there. I'm sorry for what I did." He said giving a light laugh. "I guess I'll go have to work for some money for the next week or so." He put a finger to his lip before thinking. "Ah." He said before turning his attention back to the others. "I'll make me and Leon Disguised!" He giggled.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:54 pm

Soli looked at Luc,"Don't worry he'll be okay with it if he knows whats good for him,"she held up her fist,"Its okay Luc and don't worry, the only reason why he kicked you out as well was because he knew you didn't want to stay with him."She stood up,"I have to go."She knew she didn't answer Leon's question and she wasn't going to since her answer would just be a riddle.

Cook looked at Soli,"You know your a pain in the a** to follow."he kept smoking,"Your dad told me to follow you and also you forgot this."He held out the red sword.

Soli laughed,"I'm sorry."she grabbed the sword.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:05 pm

User ImageLeonSkurks

Leon let out a small groan and took a chicken leg off his plate and stuck the whole things in his mouth before pulling the clean bone out a few seconds later.

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:07 pm

He giggled. "Soli he probably kicked me out because I didn't want him to be my father. He offered and I said no. Maybe he was a bit mad at me for that." He sighed. He gave a light smile. "Ok."

Menonai

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:09 pm

Soli closed her eyes,"No it's not that but its good that your coming and also stay away from the sky."She opened a mist portal and pushed Cook through,"Bye."
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 424 425 426 427 428 429 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games