Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 424 425 426 427 428 429 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:07 pm
*waits for them to finish their appetizers, then removes those plates, grinning at Kits and replacing them with the main course, lobster ravioli. He quietly places the used plates on a cart to be taken back to the kitchen later on and sits back in the shadows*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:09 pm
*smiles* Sometimes it helps to know a chef. cat_xd

*nods at Mitri* ^_^  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:24 pm
lol I'm sure. wink

*smiles and raises his glass to Mitri and then breathes in deep the scent of the ravioli* Oh mmm. That smells delicious.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:29 pm
*smells the ravioli* Yeah, it does. *takes a bite* Mmmmmm  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:32 pm
Oh I bet it tastes even better. *takes a bite and then enjoy some of the garlic rolls Mitri placed on the table as well*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:38 pm
Mmhmm. *eats quietly for a while*

Oh, I never asked how your day was.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:53 pm
Oh, it was fine. 3nodding Quiet day at the office. Just worked on paperwork. One of the girls down there is getting married so we are throwing her a small office party on Friday. So there was a memo about that. Other than that, just normal stuff. I'll go out next week for a shoot for summer. *sees the look on her face* No, no nothing abroad. It'll be around Geezerville. lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:57 pm
Oh, good. *smiles* I know it's part of your job, but I don't really like it when you have to travel... I miss you... cat_redface  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:59 pm
*comes over to refill their wine glasses and sees that they're done with the ravioli. He removes the plates and serves the next course, a salad with dried cranberries, feta cheese, and sliced almonds*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:03 am
*reaches over and squeezes her hand* I know you do. I miss you too. Absence makes the heart grow fonder? lol

That being said *takes a sip of wine* As soon as I find out I'm going abroad, *holds up finger* if it isn't some place dangerous, I'll let you know. Because I'll want you to come too if it isn't going to be a long trip. 3nodding

*forks up some salad*  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:11 am
Really? cat_smile I'd like that. *eats some of her salad*

I'm sure Aqua Springs would be just fine without me for a little while... *leans over and kisses him*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:24 am
*grins at her and kisses her back* I'm sure it would be. 3nodding You have capable people working here. 3nodding *takes a bite of salad*  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:26 am
I do... it seems like they pretty much run the place most of the time anyway. *thinks to herself I'll have to have someone make sure Miro gets paid though* I don't have to do much most days, I'm just here anyway. lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:33 am
lol Well you certainly aren't dispensable, so don't think that. smile *takes a bite of salad and roll*  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:37 am
I don't. I just know that they can handle things if I decide to take some time off. cat_3nodding *eats her salad*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 424 425 426 427 428 429 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games