Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 424 425 426 427 428 429 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:28 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla pouted a bit she looked at Keiko. "I wanted to show them around Snagem before we wouldn't have time to do that. And I also wanted to show the eggs all the nice people here so they wouldn't think they were born in a bad place. Is it really that bad? I was being careful with them." She said as she looked at her brother. "If you have time to run around with the Eggs, I'm sure we will have enough time to show them around when they hatch. Besides, you may have fully recovered. But that doesn't mean you can suddenly run around like you use to Ulla." The little girl sighed as she looked at the egg she was holding, then looked at the egg her brother was holding. He was holding it with one hand as she had to hold it with both of her hands. Both of them had a similar pattern on them but didn't really give any hint on what they would be. "Do you know what they are going to be?" Leon shook his head. "I'm as clueless as you are in this." He then noticed his sister's eye as he stared at it. "What is it?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:53 pm
"We just don't want you to have an accident. We're not angry, we're just worried about you," Keiko tried to assure Ulla, though Leon's harsh tone wasn't helping to convey that much. Then again, she couldn't blame him for that much. Her train of thought was derailed when she noticed Leon staring at Ulla. It didn't take her long to notice what he was staring at, though. "Um... honey? I don't think your eyes were always like that," Keiko said, trying to gently bring awareness to Ulla's new heterochroma. She noticed almost immediately that there weren't any mirrors around, though, and produced a handheld one from her purse, holding it up for Ulla to look at herself with.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:22 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla was a bit confused as to why everyone was staring at her but then looked at the mirror Keiko took out from her purse. She squinted as she looked at her left eye that was the different color. She then smiled happily. "Wow! It looks so cool!" Leon kept staring at her as he put the Poke Egg in his bag for now. "Ulla look this way." He knelt down to her level as she turned to face him. He then held out his finger in front of her. "If your testing if I can see I ca-" "If that's the case just play along then. Don't move your head." He said as he started moving his finger from side to side.

Ulla was able to follow her brother's finger. But if they were able to play close attention, when Leon would moved his finger to the Ulla's left. She would squint and need to move her head. He then put his hand down as he sighed. "See, piece of cake." "...Yep. You sure proved us wrong." He said in the most honest tone he could. He knew what was wrong. But, he's not even sure if she knows it yet.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:25 pm
Keiko frowned when Leon lied to his sister, even though he was trying to be nice to her. Dropping the frown, she put her mirror back in her purse and sat down on the floor, putting her back against a wall at an angle that would leave her tail untouched. "When do you think the eggs will hatch?"[/color[ she asked, smiling calmly at Ulla.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:02 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Leon caught the frown on Keiko's face. He knew it was wrong. But, if Ulla wanted to act like nothing was wrong. Then he thought he should let her, until she is either one. Able to figure out there is something wrong. Or two, see if she actually knows what's wrong and see if she'll let someone know eventually. Ulla looked at both of the adults as she didn't see the frown on Keiko's face when she did. When Keiko asked when the eggs will hatch, she looked towards her brother. He sighed "Well as long as you keep it warm, not stress it out, and obviously care for it. It should hatch within a matter of days." Leon said as he looked back in his bag. Not showing, but he was a little excited to see what kind of Pokemon would pop out of the Egg. Ulla had no hesitation on showing her excitement. "I can't wait to meet them! Do you think they will hatch at the same time?!" "Were you not just listening to a word I said? As long as we care for them. That will determine when they will hatch."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:08 pm
"She's just excited," Keiko tried to explain to leon, patting Ulla's head gently. "You know, it might be fun to make nests for them. That way they have safe places to rest so that accidents don't happen," Keiko offered, looking down at Ulla.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:18 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla nodded her head very excited. "That sounds nice. I want to make one." She said as she looked at Leon to see if he wanted to join. He shook his head. "I'll pass. I get the feeling my Egg would be embarrassing." He said as he looked at the hybrid. "Any idea where Ter is?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:27 pm
"Not right off hand. I could send him a message, though," Keiko offered before standing up. "Let's go to your room and find a nice, safe place to set it up," she added, reaching down to hold Ulla's hand if she wanted to.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:12 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

"No. I could do it. You two go on ahead to our room to set up. Ulla, be sure to put the egg on your bed while you're making the nest. Okay?" Ulla nodded as she looked at Keiko. "C'mon I can show you pictures of little Leon too!" When he heard those words, he glared at Ulla. "You brought the scrapbook?" Ulla nodded as she made a sharp turn so she wouldn't be grabbed by her brother but she forgot they were still on the stairs as she missed the first step down as she was about to fall forward. She quickly threw the Poke Egg in the air hoping someone would grab it as she was about to fall. Lucario quickly popped out of his Pokeball and grabbed the Poke Egg.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:20 pm
Keiko reached for the airborne Pokemon Egg, but Lucario was one step faster, Sighing in relief, she kneeled down and hugged Ulla just to make sure she was okay.

I was making my way to the staircase as this happened, noticing the scene after it unfolded. "Everything okay?" I asked, getting the feeling that something bad almost happened.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:49 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla sniffled as she was on the bottom floor. Leon went down the stairs with Keiko as he checked his little sister's body for and cuts or bruises? "You okay? You didn't bruise anything did you? How did that happen?" He asked, hoping Ulla would admit she didn't see the step because of her bad eye. Ulla sniffled some more as she was holding back her tears, she noticed Ter come up to the group. "I-I'm fine. Leon, Ter. I-" She was about to say she couldn't see the step but quickly stopped herself. "I...overstepped and fell. I'm fine though, Keiko let's go to my room now. Lucario you come along too." She said in a bit of a hurry to leave the area. Tugging on Keiko's arm to come along.

With that little scene, Leon was a bit more worried that other things could happen if it wasn't brought to light. He sighed as he put his hand in his pocket. Unfortunately, having to play the bad guy. "Ulla." He said in a stern voice which made her stop in her tracks.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:18 am
"Sorry, but we need to talk about this," Keiko said apologetically, not moving with Ulla. She knew what Leon was about to tell her. Meanwhile, I stepped forward, looking at Ulla when she turned around. "What happened to her eye? Did she injure it?" I asked. I was pretty sure Ulla didn't have heterochroma last time I saw her.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:46 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla let go of Keiko's hand when she spoke. She faced away from everyone as Leon sighed. He walked over to face her as he knelt down to her level again and moved her bangs away from her face to see her eyes and her forehead which had the scar. The scar was from the cut she got from their most recent team mission when she had to enter Zygarde. "Ulla. You can tell us." Ulla stayed quiet. "Cover your left eye." She looked at Keiko and Ter as she covered her left eye. The one that was an off color from the other. "Can you see them?" "Clear as day." "Now cover you right eye."

Ulla hesitated for a moment but then she did what she was told. "...Can you see them?" The little girl stayed quiet. "It's really dark, but. I know it's them. It's like seeing in the dark an outline of them." She then dropped her hand from her right eye as she looked at her brother. He couldn't help but express that he was a bit upset. "How long has this been going on? We could've treated you sooner if you told us." Ulla shook her head. "I only found out most recently. Everything was fine at first. But then a few days ago, HQ did seem darker than what it usually was. I can still see. Just not as well. " She then looked back at Ter and Keiko. "Please don't blame yourselves. Papa. Keiko. I wanted to stay a bit longer out on the mission to help as much as I could."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:03 pm
Ulla asking Keiko and me not to blame ourselves came off as a bit arrogant. I would have thought that she would have been afraid to get in trouble instead. Shaking that line of thought out of my head, I walked up to Ulla, putting a hand on her shoulder. "Don't ever be afraid to come to us if something's wrong. Or if you need something. Or... if you're just feeling lonely. We're here for you, okay?"

Keiko nodded in agreement, but stayed strangely still aside from that. I was a bit curious because of that, but I wanted to focus on Ulla for the time being. "And that goes for Leon, too. He cares about you just as much as we do, if not more," I explained, though I knew that it was more likely to be the latter.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:30 pm
Blizzard120

Sub had finally gotten over, or rather sufficiently suppressed, the existential crisis he was put in by Reno and thus was able to focus back on the matter of what was going to happen to Unova and Kalos. He had requested some information from the Indigo Alliance a few days ago and just recently did he receive a fax from Lavern at their Hoenn office containing the requested documents. It was mostly figures concerning the war; casualties, economic damage, and stuff like that. The important parts were the diplomatic cables between the various regions of the alliance, at least those parts of interest to Snagem. Legally these were not suppose to reach him but Snagem had a few favor left to turn in with the Hoenn government.

It was troubling to see that there was discussion in the alliance about holding all groups, whether or not they aided Unova, responsible for damage and loss of life, especially Snagem. It wasn't surprising though, Snagem was partially responsible for the complete destruction of Black City. From what the cables stated there would be a future summit held to address the problem of the various teams and what kind of united reaction should be taken against them. Snagem was mentioned many of a time in these talks, though Rocket was strangely never named directly. Clearly Giovanni had men in even the highest of places. Also unsurprising.

One bit of information he found of particular interest and believed Blizzard would to. Deciding the hybrid might want to see this he set off to find the Articuno hybrid, where ever he was in HQ.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 424 425 426 427 428 429 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games