Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4260 4261 4262 4263 4264 4265 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:54 pm
Haha, if you really want to... There's currently no drawback in having one, but one might be implemented sometime in the future. ⁿ u ⁿ;

[ Elly: } Ah, neat. Aside being sick, I'm just giddy that my proposal is on the main page now. ' ';
I've gotta try to organize some stuff here, and then I've gotta update my proposal tomorrow.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:58 pm
Well it's just I've been giving flack to people for wanting bloodlines when going without is just fine.  

Haruhi000777

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:01 am
Haha, if you've got an image and an ideal to protect, then don't do it. =P

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:05 am
I'm attempting to go wit out a bloodline myself with my yukigakura character and only have one person with a bloodline out of my to, but all in all it's your own personal call there on whether or not you feel it's something you'd want.

My Kumo character I'm planning on heading for a peak I'm not sure might happen.

Shin@ Shin you know if Iwagakura might be reopened anytime soon. or if in the future the number of members starts brimming to overflow could there be a way to have one of the current members become the Tsuchikage. i want my Kumogakura Shinobi to be the Tsuchikage some day because i feel her mix of genjutsu and tamer skills would make for something of an interesting tsuchikage also i'm interested to see what following that would bring in taking on that roll or even attempting to revive the messed up iwagakura.

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:06 am
Yeah, I mean my second made character already has a bloodline.

It's just that there's so many bloodlines out there and everyone gets one. It's not like it's necessary or anything.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:14 am
I feel the same way and I find that there's a bit of a unspoken dependency of bloodlines to make the cut here a bit but ti doesn't stop those who can develop on there own from advancing as fa as they want to given their own skill. Still I do agree with you in how it seems most just run to the bloodline listing to pick up the coolest one first and build themselves to what originality is left from that point.

Yet with Suzume it's reversed, the bloodline just happens o meet something of what you might of been looking for.

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:16 am
[ Haruru: } I think I understand. Back when I had Goemon in Shinobi Yochi, I didn't use a bloodline either; but it always sorta felt like it could have been a bit more fun if I did have one.

[ Elly: } Aheh... canonically our guild has already dealt with the destruction of the Stone Village, so there's really nothing that could be done to bring it back. ' ';
If we do need to start funneling more members, we'll end up creating a new village, but ( spoiler below, in white ) we've already decided on what that village would be.

Morigakure, the Village Hidden in the Forest  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:18 am
Wiggles: Seems like it sometimes...

*reads the white* Whaaa? Isn't that what Konohagakure is for or basically the same thing?

Elyse: Ehhhh, true enough. I could give the whole bloodline thing a try with her.  

Haruhi000777

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:21 am
The Hidden Leaf Village is just a name that I personally think is really stupid and unfitting. The village is barely hidden by trees, it's got freakin' mountains and rivers, and the landscape is just generally too wild.
The other one would be actually enveloped and shaded, with a more feral and back-to-nature feel.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:24 am
Wiggles: Are you gonna make it like Kashyykk? The wookie world from Star Wars?  

Haruhi000777

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:24 am
N-no, Haruru, not that primitive. . _ .  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:26 am
Aww, but it's houses! ... high up in the trees!  

Haruhi000777

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:28 am
*Back from a trip to Google*
Actually... in a sense, that might be right. It'll end up a bit more elven like that.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:29 am
Woo! See, gotta' trust what I'm sayin' more, Wiggles.  

Haruhi000777

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:30 am
Bleh. xP
Well, I'm gonna start heading to bed. You should think about doing the same, missy~

[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4260 4261 4262 4263 4264 4265 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games