Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 425 426 427 428 429 430 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Menonai

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:10 pm
He tilted his head. "Ok. See you there by the way when is it?" He asked hopping that soli could hear him.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:12 pm
Soli chuckled,"I don't know I'll tell you ahead of time though."She stepped through and closed it, she walked holding the sword and unwrapped it, the blade shone out the color of blood,"We have a lot of work ahead come lets go."  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:12 pm
User ImageLeonSkurks

Leon quirked an eyebrow. Stay away from the sky and things were happening in the city? What's next? Someone's mother comes back from the grave and tries to create chaos?

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:14 pm
He giggled. "We still need wedding stuff. So I have to go find a job. Hmmm..." An idea sparked. "Leon I'm going to the city want to come with me?" He asked him.  

Menonai

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:20 pm
Soli walked back and headed for her home,she yawned,"Time for me to sleep."She smiled and walked up stairs.

Cook sat on a chair and started making a new weapon.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:26 pm
User ImageLeonSkurks

"Sure," Leon said, "And maybe I'll be able to find my claymore." But that meant going back to the abandon amusement park because he left it there and he taken Soli home. Pain struck his heart and he wanted this ill feeling to go away. He wanted to start his life over again so he would stop making these stupid mistakes all the time. He suddenly had the urge to hit something, but he shook his head. He had so many things to do. Fight off those who opposed his position as Ragnok, fix all the problems here, go on his spirit journey that he had been informed of as a requirement, and a whole bunch of other crap that needed to be taken care of. Ugh. He prefered his life before Soli. Everything was so simple then.

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:36 pm
User Image
Marisol was looking at flowers for the wedding on the computer. She had picked out some, but wanted to talk with Neuro before she ordered anything. One set she really likes had white and blue rose's in it.

((wooooo!!!! I'm mostly drunk!!!))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:38 pm
"Well, mrs winter, Its been fun dineing with you, but if thats all you wanted to tell me, I guess i will just see you on the battlefield."  

DemolitionboyXX

Menonai

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:53 pm
"Hope you don't mind. Were going to a male strip bar." He gave a light smile before taking his hand and walking out toward the city. He planned to work there and to make a lot of money. People apparently found scars highly attractive. So he would use his own body to his advantage. A smile came ear to ear at the though. They were at the edge of the forest at this point in time.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:06 pm
Brago appeared behind the two " Wolf and boy, wait a second. Please..."  

DemolitionboyXX

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:08 pm
User ImageLeonSkurks

Leon followed along, hiding his frown. He knew that Luc would probably try and get a job at the strip bar. Then again, he had read a story last week about a stripper actually making enough money to buy a house. And that was impressive. He looked at Luc and sighed softly.

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:11 pm
"Wolf, nay. Leon do you wish to be with Soli?"  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:11 pm
((*Uses Doug to Rancor Stomp Demo* HI DEMO!!!!))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:13 pm
Luc turned around and stopped in front of Brago. "Yes?" He asked lightly tilting his head with a frown. He didn't need to be bothered at this time by a man like him. He was going to go get a job.  

Menonai

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:16 pm
Lady Eevee
((*Uses Doug to Rancor Stomp Demo* HI DEMO!!!!))

((heya eevee. Fox is ignoreing me sad ))  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 425 426 427 428 429 430 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games