Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 425 426 427 428 429 430 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:38 am
*after they're done with their salads, Mitri clears the plates again. He then gives them each a small dish of vanilla ice cream and places a plate of chocolate peanut butter cheesecake pops between them.

After that, he covers the cart of dirty dishes and quietly leaves, the door clicking shut behind him. He'd told Kits earlier that he'd come back in the morning to clean up so that she and Rod could have some privacy. He had the spare copy of her key so that he could get in without trouble*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:47 am
And that's very good to know. 3nodding *smiles at Kits and his eyes light up as dessert comes out* Oh yum. biggrin *watches Mitri leave then moves his chair closer and snuggles close to Kits, putting his arm around her and feeding some dessert to her as they finish their meal*  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:53 pm
*wakes up and looks around, confused for a moment* Oh... right. cat_sweatdrop *she'd fallen asleep while sitting in the grass on top of the hill, near the picnic area. She picked up her sketchbook from where it lay beside her and started to walk down the hill* I need to get some dinner... cat_sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:33 am
:: having arrived early like she does most days, she takes the extra time before customers start arriving to take a stroll around the grounds, since it's too early for bees to be out yet ninja One of her co-workers from the spa spots her and joins her, cup of coffee in hand ::

Want some?
:: holds out cup ::

Miro doesn't like coffee sweatdrop
:: gasps rather exaggeratedly ::
How can anyone not like coffee? gonk It's like a gift from heaven!
:: snuggles with her cup of coffee ::

Miro just doesn't like it. xp
More for me then talk2hand Say, how's that new apartment coming along for ya?
:: shrugs ::
It's... decent enough. A bit more expensive than Miro thought a cheap apartment in the area would be, though... but she should still be able to manage 3nodding

emotion_eyebrow If you wanted cheaper, you should have gone with the studio like I recommended. I mean, you're just living by yourself, right?
:: nods, turning a corner and starting to slowly head back to the pet spa ::
Then what did you need a two bedroom for? emotion_eyebrow Planning on trying to get a roommate or something?
Something like that... :: scratches her belly ::
Well, if you need any help with that, don't hesitate to ask. With how close by it is, there might be a few here willing to move in with ya although... :: lowers her voice :: since I know you're still kind of new, I would highly recommend cross checking with someone like me or Kits. Some people around here are a bit on the creeper side, if you know what I mean. :: gives the elf a serious look ::
sweatdrop Miro will keep that in mind sweatdrop  

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:44 am
(( lol xd ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:45 pm
*Miru shifts again in her seat in the lifeguard tower, wishing for the millionth time since she started that she could read up here. There were only a few patrons here at this time of day, as most had already gone home for supper and such. The people that were here were winding down doing a few laps before leaving. Miru stands up, ninja discretely picks out a wedgie ninja , and then stretches up high towards the sky, leaning slightly one way then the other*  

Miru J-sama

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:52 pm
*walks through the men's locker room to the pool area. Seeing Miru standing at the lifeguard tower, he walks up to stand at the bottom of it, both him and Hiro getting soaked when somebody jumps in nearby* Hi Miru. smile

stressed *runs up the ladder and sits on Miru's seat* Hi.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:03 pm
*startled by Hiro, she falls off the tower straight into the water* Ah! Ack!!! sweatdrop surprised eek emotion_0A0 *makes a big splash and flounders in the water a second before surfacing gracefully, gasping for breath from the fall* sweatdrop emotion_drool *goes to the side of the pool and hangs there a moment before looking up at Mitri, blushing brightly* H...hi... redface sweatdrop *pulls herself out of the pool, water dripping off everywhere* H...how are you? redface  

Miru J-sama

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:45 pm
*laughs when Miru falls into the pool, splashing him again* Hiro! You should know better.

*grins at Miru when she climbs out, unable to help glancing over her now wet body before making eye contact* I'm doing pretty good. smile You? Other than being scared by Hiro, that is. xd

*looks down from the tower* Sorry. neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:52 pm
redface I...I'm fine... redface Are...are you having a good day? redface *crosses one arm over and scratches the other nervously*  

Miru J-sama

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:54 pm
*nods* Yeah, it's been pretty good. Work was pretty busy... I guess a lot of people thought it was a good night for sushi. lol

I saw that you left the dino plush you won at my apartment... *hopes that it was her, otherwise he's going to feel stupid for bringing it up sweatdrop *  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:59 pm
Sushi is tasty. smile As is sashimi! biggrin redface

eek surprised sweatdrop redface redface *rubs her arm some more* Yeah....I...I was going to give it to you yesterday...I...I forgot... redface eek Is...is that okay? redface redface I...I thought you might like it... *stares down at the concrete*

Miru J-sama

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:04 pm
Yeah, it is. I guess it's a good thing I like it xd since I'm around it all day.

Of course it's okay. smile I do like it.

*shakes the water out of his fur*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:06 pm
*blushes further and puts her head down some, smiling* redface I...I'm glad... redface *stands there blushing* I...I like mine too... redface  

Miru J-sama

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:11 pm
:: sees the wet red panda over by the swimming pool when coming out of the lounge from having eaten dinner. Her first thought is to cuddle with it ninja , but it's wet so it wouldn't be soft and fluffy crying She goes over to it anyway and picks it up, looking at both fake Miro and the dude person with her serious face ::

mad No aminals in the people pool mad Aminals have their own aminal pool. xp

:: starts taking the red panda away to the pet spa ::

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 425 426 427 428 429 430 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games