Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 425 426 427 428 429 430 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:39 pm
Shadow looked at Damien with a slight frown as he pandered to his own ego. "Umm... Isn't it weird?" She asked him as she sat down at a table she had saved for them both. "Well, you know..." She muttered, not trying to say too much in public.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:56 pm
"What? I have to pretend I'm someone else" Damien said, "It's an offence not to bow to the Absolute Leader and be thankful." He then added "Besides, I'm always thankful to myself for all the great things that I've done anyway."  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:10 pm
"I know. I know. I would just find it weird." She shrugged.

"Hey cutie." A man said to Shadow.

"So are those any good?" She asked 'David'.

"I said hey." The voice said louder. Shadow turned her head and saw an Admiral and two other high ranked soldiers standing next to their table.

Shadow raised a brow as she looked at the guys who were looking at her. "Can I... help you?" She asked, looking at them like they were crazy.

"Yes, we were just looking for the fun house if you know what I mean." He winked, looming over Shadow. She could smell the alcohol on his breath and frowned.

"Sorry. I'm kind of... busy." She said with irritation, wafting to 'David'.

"Oh, the major can take a hike." He replied. "And if he has a problem with that, I'm sure he can find a job at a factory."

"Uhh..." She muttered, looking between him and 'David', hoping he was not about to blow his cover.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:15 pm
"I don't think that's a good idea. I've got connections, and if I speak to the right people, I can have you sent to an execution camp, or at least a forced labour camp for life" Damien replied, not too concerned.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:24 pm
"Oh that's cute, kid. You going to cry at your daddy?" The admiral asked. "Look, brat, I'm the son of the noble VanGuard house and you will respect that." He said, now looming over Damien and spitting slightly as he spoke with a slight slur.

Shadow looked around, noticing he was making a bit of a scene and knew she had to do something before Damien got ticked. She bit her bottom lip as she slowly stood up and looked at the noble's son with frustration.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:42 pm
'David' stood up. "So who's talking about crying to daddy now? Please go away. You stink" he said, looking the admiral right in the eyes.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:52 pm
"Alright! That's it!" He yelled, raising his fist to punch Damien as Shadow quickly jumped between them, stepping on his foot and punching him in the gut. He staggered back before grabbing her and proceeding to throw up all over her clothes while some got on Damien's shoes. Shadow quickly pushed him away, looking at her ruined clothes and swore as the other two soldiers with him began to throw wild punches at Shadow. She ducked before kicking one into the other as they slipped on the vomit and fell to the floor.

"Security!" Shadow yelled, though someone else had called already for her.

"I'm going to kill you!" The Admiral said, trying to stand up and grab her again as guards rushed over to grab him.

"What's going on here?" The guard demanded.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:58 pm
"We were enjoying a nice evening before these three drunkards stumbled over and began harassing us. They've also ruined my date's clothes as well as my good shoes. Now I'm afraid we'll have to leave, as I'm sure my partner here won't want to walk around in clothes full of vomit" Damien stated, with calm and composure.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:07 am
"Lies! Lies!" The Admiral replied before vomiting again.

"They're wasted." An officer said.
"We apologies for this. If you give us your ticket stubs, we're refund your tickets." The man replied. "These men will be sent directly to the police office, and we'll have the damages written on our report. His family will pay for the damages or they'll be fined."

Shadow dug into her pocket, pulling out the ticket stubs with a frown and handing them to the officer.

"Have a nice rest of the evening, and we do apologize." The officer said as the three were dragged away.

Shadow let out a low sigh, smelling the vomit on her shirt with disgust.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:10 am
Damien had handed over his stubs as well. He then looked at Shadow. "Well, I guess you'll need some new clothes" he said, then looked down at his feet, "And I need new shoes."  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:15 am
"Yeah. I may need a bath too. It's seeping through my shirt." She sighed. "There's a big mall near my apartment. I could go get changed and we could buy you some new shoes." She suggested. "Then again, the curfew..."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:23 am
Damien shrugged. "Well, I guess it was a nice night while it lasted...except for the last part. I guess we should be going then. The taxi should be waiting for us" Damien said, grabbing his food. He was still hungry, despite Shadow smelling like puke.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:31 am
"Y-yeah..." She replied, sounding slightly disappointed that it ended like this. She then walked out of the theme park and towards the cab a few steps ahead of Damien so he didn't have to smell here. She could see people staring and it made her feel uncomfortable. As soon as she got into their cab, she took off her shirt and rolled it up so the vomit was on the inside, and threw it on the cab floor before looking out the window. "That was embarrassing..." She grimaced.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:49 am
"Well, I guess you'll want to shower and change once you get home" Damien said, having tossed his empty plate in the trash before getting in the car and just carrying his soda.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:59 am
"Yeah. And I just took a shower and washed all my clothes too..." She sighed. "Well, the fireworks were great." She smiled.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 425 426 427 428 429 430 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games