Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 425 426 427 428 429 430 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Flameing Latex

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 10:31 am
Name:Lynn,Age:22,I'm Bi,I'm Smart,I'm funny,I Do art,I have 1 Bf,1 pet,2Fangirls and 3Fanboys,I Own 1 soul ATM,any question's??  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 10:58 am
Hiya, I'm Peipera, most people call me Pipper or Pips. Call me any of those and it's ok, I don't mind! lol Um... I'm an artist and a photographer. Believe it or not, I'm 21. I've been on Gaia since 2004 and love it even more to this day.

rofl Hope to meet new and exciting friends! :]

[.P e I p E r A.]

Diamond Shapeshifter

FreakyGHappy

Friendly Lunatic

12,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 11:36 am
Greetings and salutations! I'm FreakyGHappy, as you can tell from the name hovering over my little guy there. I'm awesome and amazing in just about every way. I'm also very modest. Lesse here, what else? Uhm, I... have type O+ blood! WOOO!

My ATM pin is ****
my social security number is *** ** ****

Ey leiks teh vidjagaems!!!!111!111!
4nd '/3s, 1 4// c4pa|3le 0f 1337 - AND I'M PROUD OF IT!
I am quite capable of using grammar and spelling well, but sometimes, it just doesn't fit the mood! For instance, sarcasm goes over a lot better if it's like:

1 R teh GR337E5T!

...mostly because most people can't tell what it says. Ah, well. It's "I are the greetest" (yes, greetest) for you 1337ly challenged folks.

...and I was the recipient of a random PM because I got noticed on the Prom event yearbook signing thingy!  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 11:48 am
Wellll hi everyone! I'm Christa or Chriis... whichever. Uhm I'm 18 and I've been on gaia since 2006. I'm addicted to this place, but it's all good. biggrin

Hmm things I like? Well I like music, anime/manga, photography, and sims 2. Hehe.

heart  

fluckyroo

Friendly Friend

8,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 11:57 am
FreakyGHappy

...and I was the recipient of a random PM because I got noticed on the Prom event yearbook signing thingy!

I qoute him because (A: he's kinda funny) and B: he makes a very good point, I too fell for the entirely polite and adorable request to join this guild because I was noticed in the yearbook thinger. I should go see my pic really. . .

Uh sweatdrop You can call me Z, Zetty (or just plain Zetao if your not lazy wink ) I live in Canada blaugh and am going into my second year of university! Tangents seem to happen quite often around me...so I'm just gonna apologize now for anything tOo RanDoM. (Though ThAt hasn't wuite happened yet)

Um yeah so HI! ^.^  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 12:23 pm
*inset generic greeting here*

When I got the invite for this guild, I couldn't honestly answer the question "why not join" so here I am.

A little about me: I live in the sweat-rusted buckle of the bible belt, I'm pushing 30 with a 20-foot pole, and I'm currently employed as an office manager because of an unfortunate swimming accident.

My favorite color and stone is garnet,
my favorite animal is felines,
my favorite person is my hubbie Ryu-sama,
my favorite food is the mixed berry dessert they have at Olive Garden in the summers
my favorite show is Firefly
and my favorite movie is Princess Bride.

Now you know me, you must FEAR ME!

nytshad

PhaseBurn

IRL Gaian

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 12:23 pm
Welcome to the guild, hope you enjoy your stay, and watch out for Ame, she bites biggrin

And nytshad, Firefly is AWESOME biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 12:26 pm
Hey, I'm Alex.
I'm 13, alternative, and love most things metal.
Oh, also, Guitar hero is my thing at the moment.
Looks like fun to be a part of this guild.  

Alex .n. m

Distinct Hunter

4,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Maartjebubbel

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 12:33 pm
hello! i'm Marit, you can call me Maartje, Marit, or bubbel! biggrin i'm from the netherlands, yes, i'm dutch, not german biggrin
Bubbel is 17 years old, graduates from high school this year and loves karate and drawing! biggrin my favorite kinds of music are: metal, rock, alternative, emo and more of that kind of stuff biggrin if you wanna know more, just ask biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 12:38 pm
Hi everyone, Im Dan, Danny, Dee but you can call me your highness. God will also suffice for now razz
Im 22, Im a professional engineer, I live in England (where we spell things correctly, mostly) and it rains a lot.
Random fact about me: I cycle to work every day.  

DanCad

8,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Conversationalist 100

Ikill thisaccount

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 12:51 pm
I'm Meganne. I'm 17. I may graduate next year but that's still in question. I'm a bit of a slacker. I live in Georgia. Don't ever visit Georgia. It sucks. You'll die. See my playlist for my music taste.
That's all for now. I'm mentally drained from school today.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 12:59 pm
uhhh uhhh HI I'm new I got an invite and I joined just for the heck of it I can't spell very well people call me ambie and I have a weird taste in music I have a wide verity that I listen to if anything I would call myself a weird rockin' chick I really like making friends if you want my age then to bad ask me when I get to know you biggrin I really am a very nice person I like helping people out if they have a problem I hate mean people and people who don't know when to stop flirting wit me I AM TAKEN OK! I do have a pretty bad temper I like to call myself a neko ((cat)) I listen to sad music a lot wow this is long so if you want to know more about my weirdish life then look at my journal ;O  

XDancing_Dorkie_FishiesX

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 1:29 pm

Ello ello ello,Loves~
I am Pollack,You may call me Polly,Or Amy whatever you want I really don't care hell call me cocohotmofomama for all I care.I'm 18 turning 19 soon,I joined this guild because lately I've been in need to a guild to come to when the GCD turns into a spam filled pit of doom so here I am!Facts about me I guess...
I am dating the most awesome man on this world ,I'm out of highschool soon next year going to be starting my classes on animal health then to my Police training then to my I hope job has a animal cruelty investigator,My best friend is gay so if you have something wrong with gay people?Please don't talk with me,I have on godchild who's mother is my roommate and one of my best friends,I love the color candy blue,I live in HOT HAS HELL Phoenix,I love ninja warrior,Also...I watch ninja turtles everyday and I know ALL their moves so back off pal!I also...Talk to much...So I'll stop here..
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 1:40 pm
I ish Banryu Helix's main acct!!!!

so, uh yeah

HAI  

Banryu Halberd

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cereal Killer O_o

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 1:50 pm
Hello, My name is Cereal Killer O_o
I have been a member for almost a year
I am and 18 and a gaiaholic
I joined the guild because of an invite
And it seems like its a pretty fun one to <3

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 425 426 427 428 429 430 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games