Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4272 4273 4274 4275 4276 4277 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:58 pm

(( rofl rofl rofl ))

-looks up at Leko scared and frightened, wraps her arms around her own stomach and cries harder. She doesn't want to be pregnant again for a long time until she at least has a husband and a stable life...someone who'll stick around- crying crying crying crying crying
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:59 pm

*Goes up to Leko and grits her teeth.* For your information, I'm not pregnant because I'm using something to see that it doesn't happen until I'm good and ready. User Image *Seriously needs a drink and and goes behind the bar to make a very strong Martini.* stare

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:03 pm

{{"your stones made Karrie fertile"... LOL!}}

Amy looked up at Kat, a little surprised when she said thank you. But she nodded and smiled just slightly. "You're welcome, Katana. If you wouldn't mind, could you write up the measurements for the material you need before you leave for the night, please? That way I know how big to make everything."

She looked over at Karrie and then looked around the room after she heard what he said. She shook her head slightly and then whispered to him.

"No I didn't... do you think there's something in the air here that's been affecting people who have been in here a long time?"
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:04 pm

*blinks a few times as Psy walks off*
*looks down at the clinging dame*
I think she's mad at me User Image
There there Dame

*pets Dame's hair*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:06 pm

{{WHAT FRESH HELL HAS BROKEN OUT IN HERE?!?!?! scream scream scream Dammit I leave for a few and you all go freaking postal! stressed Why in hell is ANYTHING dealing with fertility in the bar?!?!?! evil evil evil *runs down to her place and makes sure it's evil spirited free* stressed }}
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:06 pm

It's ok, dame... *holds her* sad

(( rofl ))

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:08 pm

((stop Icy stop! you made me laugh so hard my lip split open User Image))
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:08 pm

I... have no idea. *finishes his drink* I think I need another drink, though. sweatdrop

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:11 pm

{{Jeez Karrie.. You and I don't come in here for weeks and look at what we did the first minutes back... lol!}}

Amy shook her head and took Karrie's glass, giggling slightly despite the situation. "You sure? I'm thinking we might want to head home soon... Home is sounding REALLY good right now."
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:14 pm

She nodded at Amy and got her phone out, going to the organizer section on it. She found the dimensions of the material saved in there from when she had been planning the December party. Leaning over the bar, she snagged a notepad and a pen and wrote down the measurements. She tore off the piece of paper and slid it over to Amy.

"Here you go, Amy. If I'm not around when you come drop it off, feel free to leave it in Psy's office. Hopefully it'll be safe from bandaidd in there."

She got up and went over to Psy and Leko. "Now, what in the HELL are ya'll babbling on about?"

(( rofl Icy! That's what you get for leaving! Get a space heater for your computer room! xd ))

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:14 pm

*sighs loudly after making a very strong Martini.* No, Leko. No. I'm not mad at you. rolleyes I just……I just get so much pressure from my family about children. stressed I didn't mean to take it out on you. I'm sorry. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:15 pm

((I'm clearing the RN data now. User Image Absolution has been made))

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:16 pm

((Actually, we went crazy last night too. xd It's just a crazy place. Never a dull moment. wink

...except when there is... sweatdrop ))

-lays her head on Kits, trying to get a grip and failing- gonk crying
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:17 pm

I think another drink sounds better. sweatdrop But we probably should head home soon. Velcore's probably waiting for dinner. I'm surprised he hasn't shown up yet, actually.

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:17 pm

Amy nodded and took the paper from Kat. "Alright. I'll even put the material in a non-see-through tub so no one else can see it and ruin it. But if something does happen to it, just let me know and I can make more."

She folded the paper and put it in the waistband of her skirt.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4272 4273 4274 4275 4276 4277 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games