Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 426 427 428 429 430 431 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Germany-tan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:13 pm
"There you are." Germany said, setting down the two cups of coffee on the table. "I made you coffee." He said simply, tilting Italy's chin up to kiss his cheek. "Gilbert didn't... touch you too much, did he?" He needed to know if he should declare war on his Eastern half.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:18 pm
(( -Blushblush!- Thank you ^^ ))

"Please keep your pants on, Eduard!" Liet told his brother, face a bit red. What with Russia and then Italy, and Bela tripping over herself, skirt flying, the brunette had seen quite enough pantless people for the day. "I'll go and get a clean pair, alright? J-just enjoy your book..." And try to stay out of Russia's way. He thought silently as he rushed off before Russia changed his mind and wanted Estonia's pants.

(( Lily, stop being a COW please! It's distracting! D8 ))  

Lithuania-tan

catweasels

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:21 pm
Russia-tan
(( BLARGH I APOLOGIZE FOR POSSIBLE DOUBLEPOST.

But! Questioning yourself? BAD. D:< ))

((I KNOW, ISN'T IT?
... Seriously though... We've been roleplaying through text messages for... 6 hours now. And a lot of it was while we were in the same room, sitting on the same couch or sitting side by side on her bed... =w= And... yeah.
AND HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO RESPOND TO "Well... you said you like the taste of me... and Francis... so what do I taste like?"

@Germany- ISN'T THAT PRACTICALLY LIKE DECLARING WAR ON YOURSELF THOUGH?))

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:22 pm

(( O'cor. X3 ))

Blinking. he nodded. "Alright, brother," he replied, watching him leave.

Estonia-tan

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:25 pm
(( LILY IS MUCH BETTER FOR YOUR HEALTH, ADAIR. D:<

@Lo: NEVAH. Muuuh~ Muhmuh muuh muh muh. :'D

@Kara: I dunno. D: ))

Russia giggles, cuddling deeper into his chair, unable to feel his burn, and now ignoring it. "Thank you, Lithuania!" he calls down tha hall and smiling.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:26 pm
(( adsh Sorry, kids are bothering me and I can't concentrate on replying... wtf ))  

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

Germany-tan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:29 pm
(( It's ok Rally ^^;

And yes, Kara, it is. But but... it's PRUSSIA. D< So, still seperate. XD ))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:31 pm
hello everyone! 8D )  

Austria-tan

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:33 pm
Liet came back a little while later, carrying a folded pair of pants. He handed them to Russia, giving a small sigh. "There, now please be careful. I put the others in the wash." Looking around, he saw there wasn't many of them left. Just he, his brother, Russia, and Germany and Italy. He didn't want to bother those two, he thought with a small blush. Looking to Russia and Estonia, "Would either of you like some tea?" He asked quietly.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:33 pm

((THAT MAY BE, LILLIAN.

But you know your mother approves of me. biggrin

And o: Evening Austria. biggrin

And apsdfas Liet. XD You posted just as I posted.))

"Tea would be splendid, Toris." With a pleasant smile, he stood. "Would you like some help with it?"

Estonia-tan

catweasels

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:36 pm
((@Lily- You see?!
=w= Looking back through our texts, I'm seriously starting to wonder about our sanity. Or at least mine.
Nope, both of ours. "I'm running out of stuff to say... hey, are you still naked?" "Eh? No." "I am~"

@Lo- xD But still the same too~))

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:36 pm
((good evening Austria. did you have a good day today? :'D ))

She appeared out of nowhere by her brother's side. "See? Didn't I tell you the medicine would help you, Brother?" she said smiling at him sweetly.

DieSinneistSchon

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:38 pm
Italy blushed when Germany kissed him, "A-ah, thank you... " he picked up the coffee cup carefully. "Well... no, he didn't."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:40 pm
Estonia-tan

((THAT MAY BE, LILLIAN.

But you know your mother approves of me. biggrin

And o: Evening Austria. biggrin

And apsdfas Liet. XD You posted just as I posted.))

(( My mother approves of you? Need I ask? =w=

@Kara: *laughs* That's a normal conversation between me and MY friends, though...I GUESS WE'RE ALL JUST BONKERS OVER HERE. ))

Russia smiles, putting on the pants. "Thank you~ And yes, you're right, sister...but no more medicine!" he says, wiggling a little. "You know I don't like medicine, sister~"  

Russia-tan

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:43 pm
"Fine. But remember, it did help!" she said ruffling his hair a bit.  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 426 427 428 429 430 431 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games