Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 426 427 428 429 430 431 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:20 pm
User ImageLeonSkurks

Leon turned when he heard Brago and frowned at the question. "You already know that answer Brago. So please, do not torment me with whatever you're going to say next." He said.

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:20 pm
DemolitionboyXX
Lady Eevee
((*Uses Doug to Rancor Stomp Demo* HI DEMO!!!!))

((heya eevee. Fox is ignoreing me sad ))

((*makes Doug press down harder on Demo* that sucks. I'm waiting for her to post. She told me she was working on it.))  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:25 pm
Jayce Elder
User ImageLeonSkurks

Leon turned when he heard Brago and frowned at the question. "You already know that answer Brago. So please, do not torment me with whatever you're going to say next." He said.

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘

"Okay, come to my mansion right away. We do not have much time before Soli completely overtakes the whisperers seat."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:41 pm
((I'm not ignoring anyone, grrrrawr. I put on the Gim for 5 min and you didn't answer Demo and everyones posts seem to need extra thinking. And I'm bored and I'm playing wiith Manga studio and answering an onslaught of Pm's When am I going to post? Geez, gimme a sec. Still wuvs everyone though o3o ))  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:51 pm
User Image
Nike hugged Hana tight, "Thank you Hana. It means alot." She felt such releif that Hana was still her friend that when she pulled away she could fianlly feel her old self returning. She grinned and then took a second look at her. "Uh, you don't seem to happy about something."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:53 pm
User Image
"I feel tired and weak." Hana told nike. "And I feel like I did something horrible, but I can't remember what it was, but its making my heart hurt."  

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:07 pm
User Image
Nike thought the answer was obvious. "Then don't think about it." Now that she wasn't worrying over her problem with Hana, she noticed some odd things in the air. "Is it me or do I smell more people in the house."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:11 pm
User Image
The moment Nike said something Hana's face fell into a frown and her hands balled into fists. She turned and stated to slowly walk down the hall, her aura radiating anger. "Brago let some other girls move in.." her words where bitter.  

Lady Eevee

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:14 pm
User ImageLeonSkurks

Leon looked at Luc and then at Brago. What if he made the same mistake again? And what if there just was no chance of getting Soli back? Ifs. They were building more and more walls for the werewolf. "Luc. I-I'm sorry, but this is something I have to do." He said and looked at Brago. "Let's go."

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:19 pm
""Leon, bring Luc.. then touch this orb." Brago held out his Gods bolt orb.  

DemolitionboyXX

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:21 pm
User ImageLeonSkurks

"Alright then." Leon took hold of Luc around the waist. "Fun never ends, eh?" He asked the boy before setting his hand on the orb.

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:23 pm
((*bites jayce* post in circus!))  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:26 pm
Brago transfered them to his miansion near Nike and Hana. "Okay now follow, you two" Brago walked down the hallway past Hana. 'why is she mad.....'  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:28 pm
User Image
Hana didn't even notice brago walk past her. She just kept going, focusing on not lashing out in her anger. Her will to stay with brago was wearing thin because the new love line she had formed was still only one or two strands thick.  

Lady Eevee

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:31 pm
User ImageLeonSkurks

Leon followed Brago, giving a kind wave to Hana and flashed her a bright smile. He could tell she was upset, but as long as he wasn't being rude he should remain in one piece.

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 426 427 428 429 430 431 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games