Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 426 427 428 429 430 431 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:14 pm
I'm glad you do. smile

*gets picked up by Miro* Hey! I wasn't in the pool! gonk

Huh? *looks at the elf* Hey, where are you going with Hiro?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:19 pm
redface redface I do. He...he's cute. whee redface

Mir....Mir...Miro....w-w-wait! *calls out to her timidly* redface

Miru J-sama

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:21 pm
:: looks sternly at the talking red panda ::
You shouldn't lie to Miro mad It's not noice.
:: shakes her head stiffly for emphasis ::

Miro takes panda to play with Miro blaugh ... I mean... to play with other aminals ninja And towels!

Well... not to play with towels, but there are towels for aminals so Miro can dry panda to soft cuddlinessnessness whee And panda's name matches Miro so he should be with Miro ninja

:: keeps inching away toward the pet spa :: ninja

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:26 pm
I wasn't in the pool! gonk I got splashed!

Dry does sound good though. ninja But I am a raccoon. Not a panda.

*realizes who Miro is when she keeps naming herself* I guess it's all right, as long as you're just going to the pet spa... neutral  

Mitri Onuris

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:28 pm
Mi...Miro does work in the pet spa. 3nodding

*looks at Miro* redface H...Hiro did get splashed. 3nodding He...He scared me and I fell in. redface

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:33 pm
You're a panda because Miro says so mad Raccoon are related to pandas anyways ninja

Of course Miro is just going to the pet spa surprised Where else would Miro go with a cute, cuddly panda that has yet to be conscripted to Miro's panda army? ninja

Bye-bye now blaugh

:: waves quickly, ignores fake Miro mad , and skips off to the pet spa where she retrieves a towel, wrapping it around the red panda thingy :: mrgreen

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:40 pm
*lets Miro take him to the pet spa so she'll dry him off and maybe brush out his fur* ninja I am not cute. *makes a fierce face* Wait, what army?

*Mitri and Miru continue chatting for a while, until Miru mentions that her shift is over and he offers to walk her home. She agrees, and goes to the locker room to get her clothes. Mitri waits in the lobby for her*

((*double-checks to make sure all the Miro's and Miru's in the post are right* sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:51 pm
((There can be only one! scream ))

:: leans in conspiratorially while drying the red panda thingy ::
Miro is building an army of vicious pandas. ninja She plans to take over the world one candy store at a time with them. No one will ever see it coming ninja

:: grins and nods, approving of her own genius plot :: mrgreen

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:01 pm
Okay... neutral *slips out of Miro's grasp and backs away from her* Well, I should go back to Mitri now. *darts away, running down the hall to the lobby, fur very fluffy from the towel* Mitri! *jumps into his arms just as Miru comes out of the locker room* We're leaving now, right?

What, you don't want to stay with Miro? xd

stare She keeps calling me a panda.

lol All right, let's go... *Mitri and Hiro walk Miru home, then go home themselves*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:09 pm
Wait! gonk
:: tries to catch the panda before he gets out the door, but fails :: crying

Miro was going to make him captain too crying
:: pouts as she cleans up the area, then drags her feet on her way out, heading back to her apartment without a new panda friend :: crying

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:46 pm
*walks out of the locker room onto the pool deck. Leaving her sandals near a chair, Kits dives into the pool at the end reserved for lap swimming, glad that there aren't many people using the pool at this time of the evening*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:56 pm
-dame walks out and spots Kits swimming laps. Smiling, she starts to take off her overlayer before getting in the pool-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:59 pm
*pauses at the end when she sees someone getting in the water* Hey dame. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:02 pm
Hey chickiepoo. How are you? biggrin  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:13 pm
I'm doing pretty good. cat_smile Just swimming some laps until I decide what to do for dinner... cat_ninja How are you?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 426 427 428 429 430 431 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games