Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 426 427 428 429 430 431 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

leanbh_fiata

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 1:57 pm
Hi there, I just got invited and this looks like a pretty awesome guild to be a part of. biggrin So... thanks!

I'm Liz, 27 years old (argh soooo old) and live in Namibia, Africa. I've been a member of Gaia since 2005. Nice to meet you all. xd  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:05 pm
well hello there my name's Emily ^^ but most people on Gaia call me Peach I love videogames anime and I love music and I love manga too smile I've been a member of Gaia since 2007 ^^ I love scifi and love movies too I'm 27 years old and I live in Connecticut favorite colors are black and red smile  

spareacctonceagain

violetdrakine

5,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:19 pm
Hi I'm Violetdrakine or Vi like most people call me in real life.
I'm 20, 21 in June.
I'm in British Columbia, Canada.
In college studying Visual Arts.
I'm into stand-up comedy, greek mythology and classical literature (like Jane Eyre and Dracula which is odd cause the word classic or classical is supposed to refer to Hellenistic (Ancient Greek) culture).
And yes I am self-important enough to use brackets within brackets  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:19 pm
Why not tell you all about myself:
Thank you for you invitation and hello to all older members.
I'm known as Taihen/Hentai/Angelon (well alot of names) but my real name is Mattias and I'm an 17 (in 10 july) years old boy from the country Sweden. I've been a member on gaia since 2005 I think but lately I'm not on so much. Mostly because of school but I hope that will change soon 3nodding

If it is something else you would like to know don't hesitate to ask! 4laugh

Taihen da

USERNAME ALREADY EXISTS

Regular

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:23 pm
hi, thank you for the invitation... about myself..

Im 20, i wans born in Peru and now live in the US.. i love soccer, i like some anime, i like music, i draw a little and Im in college lol  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:23 pm
Um hey , im new to the guild and um yah i hope to have fun here and meet new people ^.^  

Dr_Owens

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

budlink21

Versatile Humorist

14,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:48 pm
Hi I am new. I like apples. I have managed to sconger up an outfit for each day of the week. And I am done introducing myself.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:52 pm
haha wow, ok this looks like it's gunna be an interesting place to hang out haha

The Seventh Lost

Queen_Succubus

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:55 pm

Hi! ^_^ My name is Tiffany and I just got a random PM to join this guild. And it sounds like the perfect guild for me! ^_^ I like anime, manga, and my Japanese class at my high school. Don't expect me to know a lot of Japanese though, I'm only a freshman after all. XD

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 3:00 pm
Umm Hi!! I'm Umi-poo!!!
Just call me Umi, though ^^
This Guild looks fun!!
And I got that random PM as well and also said "Why not"?! haha
that joke is getting old...

Anyways, I'm seventeen, and I'm gradding this year!!! GASP.
Annnd I like to write and draw and colour stuff. I love drawing fanart!! But everytime I try to make an art shop on gaia it dies right away sweatdrop

And what else? I like talking to people! Yay!
Also roleplaying is fun...!!
Anddddd I LOVE LOVE LOVE video gamessss!!! Especially Zeldaaa and I like MMORPGs like Diablo and WOW!! But I don't have WOW xD

I dunno what else to say xD
Looks fun here, though, thanks for inviting mee~  

Umi-poo

Juliett Heart

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 3:05 pm
Hello thar!

I'm 23, Female. Uhm.. I've got a really twisted/mean sense of humor, I tend to offend some people, but if you get to know me, I'm awesome. ;D. Uhhm, If you get offended easily, i don't suggest looking at my profile. x3. I'm always nice, unless you give me a reason to upset me, or are mean to my friends.
Right now I'm in a very sarcastic streak, my apologies if i seem rude. I'm not. Just sarcastic. x3. Uh.. I can't really think of anything else right now. I hope everyone had a good prom. x3.

Spork  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 3:07 pm
My Name is Tiger IRL. I'm a receptionist and I’m kind of a gothic Hippy….don’t ask, it’s just the way it is… . I love PRG's in all their various forms - from table top to MMO's to Forum's. I spin/eat fire, drink (not at the same time.. -.-), and game in my spare time. I'm 22, bi-sexual and single. I love Stargate, B-5, Farscape and The Matrix, Purple and Tigers to what would easily be called obsession. I read a lot, mostly fantasy, sci-fi but I also REALLY love comics - especially web comics & manga.  

TigerDawn

Dangerous Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

LadyKillerCat

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 3:10 pm
hello like most i was invited. you can call me LKC. do to i hate my real name! oh most every girl has that name. i like the feline family tree. my gaia avatar is a neko. and i like to go and "pounce" on peoples profiles. but i havn't done it in a wile tho. i like black, purple, and blue! have 4 pets. six if you count the 2 stary cats out side my home. i can be very shy most of the time. and i rp,... but i'm not a rp pro. and my spelling stinks! i'm also 20. and have been on gaia a year. well a year next month. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 3:16 pm
wat up! 3nodding
Mah names not important, i just got invited so figured id join....n....uhhmmm.....yep that is all 3nodding  

DaPantyBandit

Agrajag-the-Pestilent

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 3:18 pm
Hello, all. I am an 18 year old male and I joined because someone invited me and I like the name. Why not? I was obviously invited because of the spiffy way my avatar is currently dressed razz

I like to think that I am open minded but I have trouble understanding how some people rely so heavily on religion.

I'm a bit too lazy to write more of an intro.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 426 427 428 429 430 431 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games