Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 426 427 428 429 430 431 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:59 pm
Blizzard120

The thing that wasn't brought up that no one knew about other than Doc himself was that 'soon' should have been 'as we speak'. Freth was in the med lab with her arm out being tended to by Orderly as he was removing her cast from her clashing against a shadowfied Absol. Speaking of said former Shadow Pokemon, the Absol was sitting close by, looking up towards Freth as the cast was carefully removed from her arm. Once it was completely out, Freth gave it a move about, flexing her hand a bit as well.

"Sooooolll..." The Absol spoke up.

"Yea, all better. See."

"Aabsolll..."

"Thanks, Orderly."

"Macchaaa."

"Try not to do anything too profound so quickly." Doc then told Freth as he started to review his notes on a clipboard. "At least profound for the standards around here, at any rate."

"Yea, I know, I know. But unfortunately, careful is subjective around here as well."

"Isn't that the truth."

"Does raiding the proverbially innermost keep of Flare constitute something 'profound'? Just asking for a friend." Sub spoke up as he entered the med lab, just in time to see Freth's cast removed and the once Shadow Pokemon showing a bit of concern for the trainer it had put in this situation.

"How you feeling, Freth? Better I hope, at least better than your other half. I just had a visit with him and geez, even I am running out of humorous references to how absolutely horrible he is looking." He said with a laugh.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:11 pm
SubonicXP

"Does raiding the proverbially innermost keep of Flare constitute something 'profound'? Just asking for a friend." Sub spoke up as he entered the med lab, just in time to see Freth's cast removed and the once Shadow Pokemon showing a bit of concern for the trainer it had put in this situation.

"How you feeling, Freth? Better I hope, at least better than your other half. I just had a visit with him and geez, even I am running out of humorous references to how absolutely horrible he is looking." He said with a laugh.

"That is getting kind of up there." Doc said, looking at Sub.

"Yea, I'm fine. Not the first time I ended up getting a cast for my arm. Its always a weird feeling though...between relief the thing is finally off and the urge to finally get a blasted itch that has been hiding from you because it was under the cast..." She said, scratching at her arm. "But yea, I saw Blizzard too...not much puts him in such a condition and its kind of unnerving to know what did it. I mean, we're talking about the most stubborn, resilient hybrid on the face of the planet."

"Until the adrenaline wears off and he has the damage assessed, anyways." Doc said.

"Then he feels like hell, which is fitting, because he looks the part right now." Freth said. "With all said though, raiding a Team Flare base? You're...not suggesting I go alone in that are you? And even so, what base? The only one I know about is the one in Lumiose."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:25 pm
Blizzard120

"Then he feels like hell, which is fitting, because he looks the part right now." Freth said. "With all said though, raiding a Team Flare base? You're...not suggesting I go alone in that are you? And even so, what base? The only one I know about is the one in Lumiose."

"Yes, the one in Lumiose, that damn place where we seem to continuously leave with our tails between our legs." Sub confirmed. "But Lysandre is gone and their forces weakened so now is no better time. But no, you won't be going alone. I hope to send Tristen for you, while young himself I feel like not only has he grown more capable but the boy deserves some sort of role in ending this, you've probably seen how this entire thing has affected him. Hell, he has essentially grown up in our conflict with Flare, it's a part of him for better or worse. Beside him I wish to send Aile with you, she should know that place fairly well thanks to her time there. And lastly Reno, as insane as he may be his Psychic abilities would be useful to keep you all in contact in a place where our SNAGs certainly won't work properly. Plus he's pretty good at escaping...usually involving blowing stuff up but I digress." The man explained.

"So, think you're up for it? I'll be relying on you to lead the entire lot. Tristen is too young to take on that responsibility, Aile too prone to emotion if she finds something to deal with her parents there, and Reno...well...it's Reno. All that needs to be done is the place quickly infiltrated and some sort of clue located on where Xerosic intends to hide a bomb, repurposed from a Devon Corp Infinity Generator, in the Kalos League stadium. If you could find the resistance member they captured and tortured that would be helpful too. Long story short they know everything about the resistance and are now using an inopportune Pokemon League Tournament to replace Diantha, kill off the king, his supporters, and the nobility in an explosion and blame it on the 'Hoenn backed' resistance in order to restore the king to absolute power so that they may finally crush the the traitors and use foreigners as a boogieman for the troubles they are now facing due their defeat in Unova. All with Xerosic as the puppeteer and the Crown Prince, and eventual king, as his puppet. This is Flare's Hail Mary, so to speak. They fail here and they have nothing left." Sub explained.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:32 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Yes, the one in Lumiose, that damn place where we seem to continuously leave with our tails between our legs." Sub confirmed. "But Lysandre is gone and their forces weakened so now is no better time. But no, you won't be going alone. I hope to send Tristen for you, while young himself I feel like not only has he grown more capable but the boy deserves some sort of role in ending this, you've probably seen how this entire thing has affected him. Hell, he has essentially grown up in our conflict with Flare, it's a part of him for better or worse. Beside him I wish to send Aile with you, she should know that place fairly well thanks to her time there. And lastly Reno, as insane as he may be his Psychic abilities would be useful to keep you all in contact in a place where our SNAGs certainly won't work properly. Plus he's pretty good at escaping...usually involving blowing stuff up but I digress." The man explained.

"So, think you're up for it? I'll be relying on you to lead the entire lot. Tristen is too young to take on that responsibility, Aile too prone to emotion if she finds something to deal with her parents there, and Reno...well...it's Reno. All that needs to be done is the place quickly infiltrated and some sort of clue located on where Xerosic intends to hide a bomb, repurposed from a Devon Corp Infinity Generator, in the Kalos League stadium. If you could find the resistance member they captured and tortured that would be helpful too. Long story short they know everything about the resistance and are now using an inopportune Pokemon League Tournament to replace Diantha, kill off the king, his supporters, and the nobility in an explosion and blame it on the 'Hoenn backed' resistance in order to restore the king to absolute power so that they may finally crush the the traitors and use foreigners as a boogieman for the troubles they are now facing due their defeat in Unova. All with Xerosic as the puppeteer and the Crown Prince, and eventual king, as his puppet. This is Flare's Hail Mary, so to speak. They fail here and they have nothing left." Sub explained.

"Yea, I'm game and I'll coax Tristen into it." Freth told Sub. "Hopefully they did lose as much as you're letting on so we can practically raze that place to the ground. What's our time frame?"  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:35 pm
Blizzard120

"Yea, I'm game and I'll coax Tristen into it." Freth told Sub. "Hopefully they did lose as much as you're letting on so we can practically raze that place to the ground. What's our time frame?"

"Days, a week tops. The league tournament is due to begin in a few days and Xerosic intends to blow up the nobility stands right after the final match, when the Crown Prince proclaims victory. Certainly he won't move the bomb right until its time so you might get lucky and find the device its self. If you don't, just finding out where he intends to put it should be useful enough." Sub answered Freth.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:39 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Days, a week tops. The league tournament is due to begin in a few days and Xerosic intends to blow up the nobility stands right after the final match, when the Crown Prince proclaims victory. Certainly he won't move the bomb right until its time so you might get lucky and find the device its self. If you don't, just finding out where he intends to put it should be useful enough." Sub answered Freth.

"Alright. Fine by me." Freth said to him. "Let me know if anything changes." She got up from where she was seated, as did the Absol. "In the meantime, let me see how Tristen is doing." With that note, she got up and made her way out of the room and subsequently out of the med lab with her Absol.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:41 pm
Blizzard120
[

"Alright. Fine by me." Freth said to him. "Let me know if anything changes." She got up from where she was seated, as did the Absol. "In the meantime, let me see how Tristen is doing." With that note, she got up and made her way out of the room and subsequently out of the med lab with her Absol.

"Splendid. In that case I'll see if I can't find Aile or Reno, in the least." He replied to the hybrid before he too headed off to find the listed others, stopping just shy of the door before turning to Doc Owl. "Your plumage is looking a little dull and rough today. I'm gonna send you on a nice vacation one. Perhaps to the Resort Area in the Battle Zone of Sinnoh. Far away from all the troubles, just give you time to relax." He said with a wink before walking off.

Espeon_Commander

Tesei Utakata

Upon reentering the main area of HQ the Dark One would set out to find one Aile and one Reno, wherever they might be dwelling within the building.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:51 pm
Sub would soon find Reno, as the Co-Leader was finishing a call. "Look. The kid keeps trying to join, so give him the instructions to get here, GRAY. It's not like having another hybrid kid would be that radical." Looking over his shoulder as he saw Sub entering the room, Reno curtly added, "I'll keep discussing this after." Tapping a button on the computer, Reno fully turned to face Sub. "So what piece of insanity human I being voluntold to do. I thought you'd pick someone else after our last discussion."  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:07 pm
"Ah, there is my- who was that on the phone?" Sub asked as he took sudden, and brief, notice of the tail end of Reno's conversation, but not actually hearing anything of substance. "Never mind, more important things to discuss." He said, hand waving his last question. "Long story short you and some others are going with Freth to raid the last Flare hold out in Kalos, their main base of operations in Lumiose City, Lysandre Labs. Xerosic is possibly hiding an Infinity Engine constructed by Devon Corp with the intent to convert it into a bomb to kill a bunch of nobility, the current king and supporters at a league tournament and blame it on resistance, thus using it as a precursor to reinstate absolute power in the king with Flare knowing all the dirty secrets on how the prince became the new king."

"There is also a resistance member being held captive there. You and the others are to find the bomb, or a clue as to where he has placed it and rescue the captive. Considering we have but days before the finals of the tourney and Xerosic cannot risk a full scale retaliation if we're caught, considering how few his resources are now, we might strike now without caution. I don't care what must be destroyed, just that it needs to happen quick." He explained. "If anyone can help pull off a fast but dirty job it's you."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:38 pm
Reno would stare at Sub for a moment before responding. "Why am I not surprised? Okay...what do I break first?" Reno would stand as he spoke, gathering together his things from around the room before standing in front of Sub. "Also....who else is on this crazy mission?"  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:45 pm
"Probably the hidden door in Lysandre Cafe. Screw trying to find the secret switch, you just blast that thing open. As for the others, besides you and Freth, we're trying to get Tristen and Aile together as well. Tristen will be useful for his new found speed and Aile knows Flare and their general inner workings well enough. It would be nice if we could get Darts as well, that way we can get you guys inside safely with one of his reality altering dimension hops. Otherwise be ready to sneak as far as the cafe, once there feel free to rampage."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:57 pm
Aile would walk into HQ after a bit, with her little bright blue Gible in her arms. The baby dragon was currently asleep, looking peaceful for once, instead of being a ravenous little creature. It was just hatched, she supposed it made some amount of sense... but the woman couldn't help but wonder where Rancor put it all.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:33 pm
Despite the occassional update from him that Sub may have received, Wren hadn't been seen in Snagem HQ since the Battle for Black City. He'd stayed behind after everyone else had fled the region to explore the "New" White Forest that had consumed Black City. Something had told him there was more to this sudden, massive overgrowth than just Zygarde's massive release of energy and he'd wanted to study it. By now, however, he felt he'd studied and learned just about all there was to learn about it for the time being and, wearily, made his way back into HQ. "I miss the desert sometimes... Today is one of those days..." He said to himself, bare feet shuffling across the floor as he attempting to seek out a couch he could sit on. He simply did not have the energy in him to do much more for the moment.

Kaya, surprisingly enough, was also present, though he wasn't doing much in the way of interacting with people or even being useful. He was doing a bit of personal research. He'd been hearing rumors of some rare Pokemon sightings in places they didn't belong lately and figured maybe it was time for someone to do some digging into that. Several of the sightings looked like they were Flare related, such as Zygarde being in Unova and Alola rather than Kalos where it belonged. As well as several sightings of the Regi trio, though he was certain those were all tied to Snagem somehow. He wasn't entirely certain there but he felt like it was as good of a bet as any by now.

Odd and Lykas were both out of HQ for now. Odd had some personal issues he was trying to deal with ever since the Battle for Black City and Lykas had returned to Hoenn in an effort to try and follow through with his plan to deal with Wallace and the bet they'd made so long ago.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:52 pm
Espeon_Commander
Aile would walk into HQ after a bit, with her little bright blue Gible in her arms. The baby dragon was currently asleep, looking peaceful for once, instead of being a ravenous little creature. It was just hatched, she supposed it made some amount of sense... but the woman couldn't help but wonder where Rancor put it all.

"Hey! Speak of Darkrai and he will appear!" Sub shouted as he spotted Aile just as she was entering the building. "I was just talking about you, and about to go searching for you, for that matter." He said with a grin as he approached the woman. "...I guess I shouldn't be so loud..." He whispered as he took note of the sleeping Gible, now a little more hesitant to approach too close. " Any who, think you're up for a job? Long story short we need to break into Flare's laboratory in Lumiose City and find some sort of clue as to where Xerosic is hiding a bomb at the Pokemon League Tournament, or even find the bomb if it's still in the lab. I know, I know, that makes more questions than it answers but I'll send you the details on your SNAG. The gist is Xerosic survived and is now trying to use a false flag bombing to steer public favor towards the king, blame a foreign power working with the resistance for it and reinstate absolute monarchy with Xerosic himself controlling the new puppet king. A sort of hail mary for Flare." He explained.

"I figured if anyone was right for this job it's you. Flare may be nowhere near as powerful in numbers now but if Xerosic pulls this off it just brings us right back to square one with Flare back in power, perhaps cementing Flare's hold over Kalos even more than it was under Lysandre." He pleaded with the woman. "Lysandre was slow moving and careful, but Xerosic knows they no longer have the luxury of taking it slow, it's now or never and we must stop this madness once and for all."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:00 pm
Aile looked down as Sub spoke, feeling the little dragon stir in her arms. The woman would run one of her fingers down from the tip of Rancor's head down all the way to his tail a few times slowly to try and soothe him, considering Sub's words. Her focus was less and less on Sub or Rancor and more on staring a hole into the base of the wall. "He's still alive, eh? Hmph." She closed her eyes, weighing all the options in her head. "Well, when you back a beast into a corner.... I wouldn't mind getting my payback on him for ambushing me back in Unova, either." A nod would come from the woman before she turned her attention back to Sub. "Yeah, I'll go. Flare's existed long enough."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 426 427 428 429 430 431 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games