Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4278 4279 4280 4281 4282 4283 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:05 pm

*walks in to the bar and makes her way to the corner where her hidden passage way is*
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:15 pm

*before she goes to open the trap door*

Hello, anyone in here?

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:28 pm

Good, I can continue with underground hidey hole.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:31 pm

*removes dirt*

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:47 pm

*closes the hidden trap door*

I must be careful, otherwise I will get caught. There just like it was before.

*leaves*
lady ayami chan rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:31 pm

*makes her way upstairs to see if Katana was needing any help setting up*
*does the scans then walks into the empty bar*
*Spots the man she had taped a warning to, passed out in the bar* User Image
*takes care of the situation before Katana arrives*
So sorry but this must be done.
I choose to bounce Volvy for sleeping in the bar User Image
Can't have bums laying about for the party.

*waits for the sign of how to remove him*

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:38 pm

*makes a phone call to the estate and asked to speak with Marco or Franco*
*gets both on conference call*
Yes hello, this is Lady Ayami,
yes hello hi, no this is buisness not pleasure...
Oh it's just terrible!
There is this man here and he won't stop being inappropriate to me! gonk
And now he suddenly just passed out here I think he's on drugs! User Image

*listens to the feed back*
No! no one else is here! Psy is not around
*starts weeping*
What? No he hasn't given me any money... User Image
Oh you'll be right over?
I don't know anything? Okay...

*hangs up the phone* User Image
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:02 pm

A black Cadillac pulls up behind the Most Wanted. The two brothers step from the car simultaneously. Marco balances his bat across one shoulder and Franco leads the way into the bar. As Franco opens the doors he spots Lady-Ayami and gives her his signature smirk. cool

Now wheres dis rompicoglioni? Ehh? He's gots some nerve comin in heres and lookin to truffa le mie ragazze. evil

Marco looks over and spots a man passed out and nods over in that direction, looking for the confirmation of his suspicion. Franco catches that nod and without hesitation tells Marco to "make it go away". Marco, seeing this man was not going to give any resistance, puts him up over the opposing shoulder of the bat and halls him out the back door.

There yous go toots. Yous did the right thing. wink Now we was never 'ere and neither was that fella. Capito? cool

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:07 pm

User Image
Just where...
I mean...
err....
never here, okay User Image
Umm well maybe you might come back for the party later.
Winter Wonderland Theme.
Thanks for taking care of that....
err never mind you're not actually here sweatdrop

*walks off confused*
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:11 pm

Franco winks at Lady Ayami as he clicks his tongue at her. He starts for the door to meet Marco at the car, standard practice after "making something go away".

Party ehh? Franco will consider. cool

Leaves the bar and gets back in the car, finding Marco already seated in the passengers side. They take their leave from the bar, not speaking a word to one another.

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:19 pm

((party ran longer than expected, xd .....retroposting a wee bit blaugh ))

Kat entered the bar from the office and met the crew that was there to decorate for the party. It didn't take long for them to take down all the ruined material and discard it. Part of the crew make their way to the stage to set it up for the DJ. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Next the white silk is draped from the ceiling and down the walls, with LED lights behind them, creating an icy look overall.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The area over the tables near the bar also has silk coming down from the ceiling, and icicles hang down from the light fixtures.

The tables are dressed in white, with winter branches as the centerpieces.

Lastly, the bar is taken care of. A false "cave" backdrop is put in, making one feel as if they are in an icy cave.

Once the crew is finished, the catering crew makes an appearance and begins setting up in their usual spot to the near side of the bar against the wall. The DJ arrives as well and nods his approval to the stage.

Kat pays the decorating crew and gives the bar one last once-over before heading downstairs to get ready.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:40 pm

*finally gains her composure and sees all the decorating was in fact done* sweatdrop
*waits for everyone else to arrive*

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:49 pm

Kat took her time getting ready, taking a long shower and sipping a cocktail as she did her hair and make up. Standing before the full length mirror, she puts on her cape and puts her hair piece on her head. Turning this way and that, she checks her appearance and finishes off her drink.

Heading into the kitchen to put her glass away, she texts Showcase to remind him about the party, and then slips her phone into her bodice. She grabbed her keys and made her way up to the bar. She paused at the door and was impressed the way the lighting made the entire bar look like some sort of icy cave.

She sees Ayami and makes her way over to the bar and has a seat. By this time, Scott had arrived and she gave him a grin. She ordered a White Russian and smiled at Ayami.

"Hi Ayami...what do you think of the place now? User Image"
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:54 pm

*a car pulls into the parking lot behind the building, stopping near Icys personal back entrance. Tiredly she emerges from the passenger side, walking to the back of the car as the trunk pops. Unloading her things, she struggles a bit with arranging them, halting Horne before he could get out and help her. She'd had it up over her head with him and was in no mood to have to literally boot him out of her place if he helped her with her things. She literally had to do the work of two people while he just floundered around as if he was a freaking rookie on his first day. She halfway figured it was his way of paying her back for "stealing" his job, when in fact his frustrations were directed at the wrong person.

Knowing the party was on its way to getting started, she groaned. Not only did she not have anything picked out to wear, but she was seriously exhaused and dirty. Tired of thinking about it, she slammed the trunk shut, ignoring his glare and trudged to her place, scanning and opening her back door, dropping her things as soon as she walked in. All she wanted was a bath and her bed. She'd set her alarm clock for three hours, hoping that would be enough time to rest up. Padding to her room, she stripped along the way and headed straight into her bathroom, turning the hot water on in her jacuzzi tub*

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:07 pm

*turns to Kat all smiles*
It looks divine! User Image
Oh don't you just look bewitching too! User Image
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4278 4279 4280 4281 4282 4283 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games