Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4279 4280 4281 4282 4283 4284 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:15 pm

*Makes her way up to the bar and stops in the entrance to her office with her mouth agape looking at how the Bar has been transformed. User Image *
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:22 pm

*smiles joyfully and waves to Psy*
Hello love User Image
*asks Scott for one of the specialty drinks*

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:24 pm

*Continues to walk into the bar completely amazed. User Image She goes up to Katana, hugs her and then to Ayami and hugs her too.* OHMYGAWD! This place looks FANTASTIC!! User Image *Smiles and nods at Scott.* User Image
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:27 pm

She smiles at Ayami, "Thanks, Ayami....you look great as well!"

Scott handed her the drink she ordered and she was just about to take a sip of it when Psy appeared and enveloped her in a hug.

"Hey, Psy...glad you like it. User Image"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:32 pm

Katana, seriously…you need to take on one of my places and redesign it. I want you to check over Richard's ideas for the reception and personally approve it. Seriously. xd *Orders a glass of white wine from Scott.*
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:33 pm

Do you like Miami? I could have you go take a look at my place down there and have at it. User Image *Thanks Scott for the glass of wine and takes a sip.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:40 pm

*is handed an Almond Bliss from Scott*
*sips it*
Oh this is quite good! User Image
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:52 pm

She's a bit surprised when Psy tells her she wants her to approve the design ideas for the reception. She was about to ask her if she was sure when Psy asks her to redecorate her house in Miami. User Image

"Umm...sure? I mean...I'd love to have the chance to redecorate an entire house, Psy. Are you sure you want me to do the entire house, or maybe just do a room or two?"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:57 pm

*Grins at Katana.* I want you to do what you are most comfortable with. The place in Miami is large and it's ocean front property and I'd like to open it up a bit and take advantage of the views and the breezes. *sighs as she thinks perhaps that might be a really nice honeymoon destination too.* User Image I haven't been there in quite some time and if I remember correctly it could use an overhaul. User Image
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:01 pm

*walks to the DJ and asks him to start the night off with a song that is reminiscent of
A star filled snowy night*
This one really gets to me crying
*look at her perplexed about the request once they see what it is but get to it anyway*

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:06 pm

*Walks into MW and flashes a smile at all the lovely ladies.* cool Evening, Ladies. Looks like I'm the lucky one that gets to spend time with all three of you myself. wink *Has a seat at the bar and asks for a beer.*
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:09 pm

User Image User Image
Leko...
Sorry I meant for that to be a different version... User Image

*fixes the request so the DJ can play a sweeter version*
*DJ looks a bit relieved but confused about this depressing mood* User Image
*starts up the sweeter version*
*satisfied turns and smiles at the officer*

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:11 pm

She is a bit taken aback that Psy has so much faith in her abilities. She stammered out a response to her.

"Um....well....I guess we could go down and check it out and you can give me some more details as to what you want to do to the place...."

She took a sip of her drink and smiled at Showcase when he appeared.

"And here I thought I might get more of a greeting than that, Justin. wink " She gave him a grin and asked Scott for a refill on her drink.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:14 pm

Oh I didn't forget about you. wink *Waggles his eyebrows at Kat and places a kiss on her lips. Scott gives him his beer and he takes a drink.* Wow, this place looks great!

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:17 pm

After Franco had dropped Marco off at home to finish what they are started he changed into more appropriate attire. cool Arriving at Most Wanted he parks in the back and walks to the front doors pulling out an icy blue rose for his dearest sister. cool He walks in with that signature smirk on his face and sees the three ladies and his now under the thumb cop.

Ehh Franco, he made it eh?

Franco walks up to Psyzapp and after kissing her on both cheeks presents her with the rose.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4279 4280 4281 4282 4283 4284 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games