Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4280 4281 4282 4283 4284 4285 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:18 pm

*Grins at Showcase and then speaks to Katana.* I should. I need to take each place one by one and make them my own. Wouldn't Miami be fun?! xd

Edit: *Grins at Franco and kisses both sides of his face.* Oh Franco. Che pensiero. Tu sei mio fratello preferito. Non c'è da stupirsi Mamma ti piace di più. wink
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:21 pm

She smiled after Showcase gave her a brief kiss and then turned back to Psy.

"Sure, it sounds like fun....when would you like to go?"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:24 pm

Go? confused I just got here. ninja *Takes a drink of his beer*
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:25 pm

Ehh! Zitellona, speak in English eh? So everyone's knows what yous admitted to cool You knows Franco, yous not about's to sfuggire che da me.

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:28 pm

She turned back to Showcase and playfully punched him in the arm.

"I was talking to Psy, silly. She wants me to redecorate her house in Miami sometime." She saw Franco and waved at him.

She remembered that she needed to talk to Showcase and then looked back at him, smiling.

"Hey Justin....I need to tell you something...um...private. Mind coming with me over there?" She motioned to a table a short distance away from the bar.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:28 pm

*finds herself in near tears from the song*
I can completely relate to that! crying
*sips on the almond bliss a bit more*

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:29 pm

Franco, if Katana and I took a weekend and buzzed down to Miami real quick, could you please keep a close eye on this place for me and make sure everything is on the up and up? *Bats her eyelashes at Franco.* I mean, I can't just ask anyone you know. wink
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:31 pm

*Grabs his beer and follows Kat to a table. He places his beer bottle on the table and has a chair.* What's on your mind? cool

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:33 pm

After she got settled, she smiled at him, hoping like hell this was gonna go well, or it was going to be a very short party for her.

"Well, you know how we have all these different kinds of mystical beings here that come to the bar? You know, like Leko is a succubus, and TES and Ryzan are dark elves?"
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:33 pm

cool Zitellona, Franco already gots his eyes 'ere. Don't worry 'bout it. Yous brother, he takes cares of more than yous can be awares of. Non c'è bisogno di chiedere, capire? smile

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:36 pm

*Looks around a bit and then at Kat.* Yeah, I sure did notice. It took me a while to get used to it. Not everyplace is like this one. neutral
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:38 pm

*Kisses Franco on the cheek.* Grazie, Franco. I'll let you know when our plans are more concrete. wink *sips her wine.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:41 pm

Franco clicks his tongue at Psyzapp, then separates from her company approaching Scott for one of those peppermint specials.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:41 pm

*gets very excited about more songs*
Oh please this one next User Image
Snowfalls
*they start up the track*User Image

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:44 pm

*After pulling more hours at work, he hurriedly gets back to their chambers and changes out of his work uniform. After showering, he puts on a tux that he hopes is suitable for the theme party. Checking himself over in the full length mirror in their walk-in closet one last time, he nods to himself then makes his way upstairs.

After going through the security scans, he heads through the office and into the bar. He stands there a moment, awestruck at the transformation of the bar into what appears to be an ice cave. He makes his way over to the bar and orders a quad scotch from Scott. While waiting on his drink, he greets the patrons.*

Good evening everyone. *The bartender brings his drink over, placing it on the bar near the Officer. He picks up his drink, takes a healthy swallow, then looks around for his Pietrina.* cool
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4280 4281 4282 4283 4284 4285 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games