Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 427 428 429 430 431 432 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:18 pm

Jen gave Chance a swift kick inbetween the legs before turning around and standing next to Travis. "Let me see it!" she said taking his arm. "We have to take you to the hospital right now!Come on." Jen put her arm aound his waist ane led him forward.
Wade watched Jen take Travis away, then followed them. "Hold up, somehow I don't feel like having anymore fun here..." he said.

((wow...what a d**k.))
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:23 pm

(I know... hell, I wouldn't even have known him if he hadn't been a friend of one of my best friend's friends... and the stealing part was true also, though not to that extent... well, maybe to that extent, he stole, like, $200 from my other brother once... plus he was even more sick-minded than I made him in the RP... in short, he was a compilation of all the things that could be bad in a teenager, and maybe even humanity in general...)

Travis just went with Jen, still holding his arm.

(and seriously, I did warn you)

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:30 pm

((i always say i have lost all hope in humanity...but i tend to see the best in people at first. I'm much nicer than i likk to lead on.))
Jen took Travis and Wade to her car, helped Travis in and got in herslef. She waited for wade then started Driving.
Wade leaned foward and spoke to Travis, "So what did he say now that got you so mad you tried to fight him?" he asked.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:34 pm

"He... started making stuff up about Jen..." Travis said, his teeth still clenched.

(hey, not all humanity is bad... one of the guys who made my life hell during 6th grade apologized this school year for all the stuff he did, and now we're friends)

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kazan no Kasai

5,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:35 pm

Kasai_Kazan
(( Yeah, I guess... Though I really don't know what to post for Natsumi at all... Maybe I should make another character that goes to the same school as your characters? Or... Meh, I don't know. >.< ))

(( Just re-posting cause I think it was missed. Though if you had seen it, a reply would be nice. >.< ))
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:36 pm

(I didnt see that... god, I hate my brain sometimes... and it's your choice)

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:38 pm

((well, i'm glad things tend to work out for some people then.))
Jen just kept driving."I'm used to that kinda s**t, just learn to ignore what people say about me. That's what I do." she said.
Wade sighed, "Well, what did he say, and don't let Jen fool you, she hates hearing what people say. So tell us so we can get everything all straightened out.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:41 pm

(( Yeah, probably cause we double-posted. ))

(( And I think I am gonna, so I can try to get back into the rp. So now I'll get busy making a character. ))

(( Oh and I just saw your other post. That's nice, that you guys are friends now. biggrin ))

Kazan no Kasai

5,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:42 pm

(yeah...)

Travis started telling Jen and Wade what Chance had been saying.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:49 pm

Jen slammed hard on her breaks. "What!" she said. Jen could feel her breathing getting heavier. She took a deep breathe trying to calm down as she stared driving again.
"That's nice that you trust Jen that much, most guys would have believed him. "I'm not too sure I wouldn't have done the exact same thing as you though. You know, without getting my arm broken though."Wade said looking out the window with a sigh. 'I hate having to lie to people...I can tell Jen hates this too...' he thought.

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:52 pm

"Yeah, I've never been the best at fighting..." Travis said, though he was a bit stunned at Jen's reaction. If he hadn't had his seatbelt on, he would have slammed into the dashboard.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:57 pm

Jen kept driving until she reached the hospital. She parked the car and got out. Jen went around the car and opened the door of Travis. She walked to the building without a word.
"You'll have to excuse her. She's just really upset over all this." Wade said trying to make excuses for Jen's strange behavior. He looked at Travis and sighed again.

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:01 pm

"Yeah..." Travis said as he started carefully getting out, then sighed, "As soon as I saw Chance there, I knew there was going to be trouble..."
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:04 pm

Wade put his arm around Travis' shoulders to help him walk. "You seem to be a good judge of character...tell me, what do you think of Jen?"he asked.

Jen was already inside talking to the woman at th front desk.

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:10 pm

Travis sighed and smiled slightly as he walked, "She's a really good person... she might not always make the... best... choices at times, but from what I've seen, she only rarely makes bad ones."

(quick question, why is Wade helping him walk? It's his arm that's broken, not his leg...)
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 427 428 429 430 431 432 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games